Chapter 3: ROTTEN LUCK

In Love With My Step Mum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Flashback to Momo x Irene moment ( The day Momo sneaked into SM )

Momo's life seriously couldn't get any worse or so she thought. She couldn't believe that demon had stole her second kiss in her life and to take it so forcefully as well. How was she suppose to know that Irene was into cosplaying ...? She hadn't mean to break into SM that day, but she was dared by Chungha( another dance club member)  to break into SM and record Seulgi's dance practice as a joke. Little did she know the stupid map that they drew led her to SM girls change room instead of the studio. She shouldn't have trusted that pabo . 

And it was just Momo's luck that the SM girls (Red Velvet as they like to call themselves) has just finished their dance routine and was now changing out from their attire. She quickly hid in a locker and to her shock was amazed by the numerous cosplay outfits hang up. Closing her eyes and praying silently she had hope that this doesn't belong to any of the 5 girls.

But of course , luck was never on her side to begin with and as if God was using her as his own entertainment , she just had to hid in SM president's locker.  Shocked spread across Irene's face when she saw JYP's dancing queen but she quickly masked it with her usual cold expression and started to strip herself off her dance practice clothes. She smirked when she saw Momo's flushed face as the younger quickly closed her eyes. Irene could care less about what Joy and Yeri picking about which ice cream store was better and where they should eat tonight. 

Taking her time to change , she was enjoying a sight of a flustered peach infront of her. Who wouldn't want a piece of Hirai Momo. Sure Seulgi was hot and even hotter when she was dancing but Irene had known Seulgi since they were in their daipers and let just say Seulgi is nothing short of an elementary school boy when the girl was not on stage. 

Her hands trailed under the dancer's shirt and traced Momo's defined abs, Momo was about to yelped but quickly covered . With widen eyes she stared at Irene. Her breath hitched as she tried to supress a squeal. She did not need the rest of the Red Velvet members to know that she was hiding in their Predz locker - news of this would travelled fast and she was sure Principal Park Ji Young would kick her back to Japan without any consideration. 

"Irene unnie, earth to Irene?" Irene quickly slammed her locker door and looked at Wendy . Everyone's attention was on her as they all raised their eyebrows.

"What's wrong ? Are you hiding someone in there ? " Joy joked as she went behind Irene, ready to open the locker. 
 

"No!" She quickly placed her hands on the door stopping Joy just in time. Momo was sweating inside totally scared that she was going to be found.  " I was just admiring my new cosplay outfit." 

Joy and the other burst out laughing, only her members had known about her little hobby and she had made them all sworn to keep it a secret . 

"Oh dear unnie what are we going to do about you?" Seulgi tried to stop her laughter " Are you going to go eat with us, we're planning to have Kbbq at Mr Parks?"

"Nah Im good , thanks. I got some business to take care of, you girls have fun." 

She bid the girls goodbye before she open her locker again this time , Momo quickly jumped out gasping for air. 

"God I thought I was going to suffocate to  death in there." The blonde stated as she was ready to sprint out the door , Irene quickly blocked her path and locked the door. 

"Where do you think you're going Hirai Momo?" The way Irene called her name sent chills down the Japanese's spine. She felt her palm become sweaty as she tried to find an answer . 

"Home?" it came out as a whisper and when she finally decided to remove her eyes from the floor , she was meet with a pair of golden brown eyes that was staring straight back at her. Her breath caught in as she forgot to breathe. She didn't know SM's president was this pretty... And then the predz's lips were pressed against her. They were so soft and plump and as their lips started to move against one an other- wait what ? against each ... OTHER ! Momo's eyes widen as realisation hit her, it took all her might to push Irene away.  

"What was that for ?!" Momo covered in shock. That was her first kiss too. She could not believe a girl stole her first kiss. She take it back Irene was no goddess , the girl was Satan himself. 

"Punishment for trepassing SM of course. You didn't think I would let you off that easy right?" Momo frowned she was sure to kill Chungha tomorrow when she sees the damn girl.

Irene pinned Momo once more as she placed her face dangerously close to the blonde. 
"One more thing, if anyone and I swear anyone finds out that I'm into cosplaying, I can assure you that a worse punishment awaits you Hirai Momo."  She bit Momo's earlobes before walking away leaving the dancer stuned. 
 

Back to present 
The bell rang for school and Momo could not have sprinted out of class any faster . However , God must've seriously hated her cause she was stopped at the college's entrance by the YG's executive team (BLACKPINK) . 

Jennie ( school predz) had yanked her by the collar and pulled her into a corner under the tree. Thank god Sana and Mina saw the scene and quickly came to her rescue. 

"Kim Jennie, what do you think you're doing ?" Sana stated as she strode towards them with Mina trailing behind her. Lisa who saw Mina from afar blushed as she hid behind Jennie along with Rose.

" Your friend her was hitting on our poor maknae Rose." Sana turned to Momo with a glare as Momo raised her hands up.
"I did not I swear!" 

Jennie slammed Momo against the tree " How dare you lie?" Rose face panicked as she saw the pained expression on Momo's face as quickly tried to pull her protective unnie away from the dancer. Sana also intervened. 

"No voilence on JYP grounds Kim Jennie , you wouldn't want an explusion will you? Now get your hands off Momo" Jennie hated to admit it but Minato

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter