Chapter 1

In Love With My Step Mum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana had never approved of her father remarriage. Not when her new mother was only 4 years her senior and 20 years younger than her own father. It was unacceptable but of course her father did not listen to her displeasure and decided to went on with the ceromony.  Her once loving father had changed so much since her mother death. Sana thought the man had resented her. She hadn't meant for it all to happen but one could say that she was the result of her mother's death. Till this day she still blamed herself for it. Her mother was a top model - singer in Japan and South Korea, she was at the height of her career but had unfortunately died in a plane crash. 

Sana had only wanted to see her parents on her birthday but because of that her mother had died . Sana still live with that guilt till this day. Her relationship with her father became rocky and just like her mother , her father had soon abandoned her too. The once business tycoon had given up on his career and started doing humanitarian work - this was how he meet his new wife, Im Nayeon .  

At the age of 4 Sana was left in the care of her grandfather Park JiYoung, he was a upright man who would always look in Sana best interest. She was raised well and was expected to be the next heir of her grandfather company JYP. Production a huge leading entertainment company for actors and singers a like. But she was lacking something , love and affection. The people in her life were often too busy and thus she had always felt neglected but she had soon become accustomed to being a lone and independent. However her daily routine was all disrupted when Im Nayeon came into her life. 

Her new step mother had moved into their home and now she was stuck with the woman 24/7 . Her father Nickhun had quickly left for his next humanitarian trip as soon as the wedding ceremony end - living his newly beloved wife behind in Sana care.

Why get married when you're just going to let her be a wall flower ? - Sana had thought to herself. 

Nayeon was a pretty woman, Sana must admit. The girl had fair skin with the plumpest lips and beautiful round eyes. She was average height and had beautiful curves - overall she was a blooming flower in her prettiest stage.  Sana pitied the girl, she was going to become a wall flower waiting for her father because Sana knows he'll never be back home once he left. Just like how he abandoned Sana, he too will abandon Naeyon too. 

                                                

Nayeon's POV

It had been 2 months since she has been wedded and it has been 2 months since she has moved into this new lovely home. Life had become a lot more calmer but something was missing in her life.n Affection . Love. Family . She knew Nickhun didn't marry her out of love but of pity. But she had hoped the man would at least grow to love her. Little did she knew that she was going to be left a lone in this house with his only daughter. 

Though she must say she did develop a fond attraction towards the younger girl for the past months living with her. The taller girl was rather direct and blunt with  her words. She had stated from the start that she won't being calling Nayeon mum but by her name instead.  Nayeon didn't mind tho - she knew it would take a while for Sana to accept her . To be honest she was expecting more of a spoil brat considering how Sana was born with a golden spoon. But Sana was nothing like that, she was caring and respectful towards the workers in the mansion and though she didn't really talk to Nayeon she would still greet her everytime they see each other. 

Today Jisoo, Nayeon's best friend had came over to visit her. She was grateful for her bestfriend, if not she would would have died from boredorm already . They had catch up on each other life and was enjoying each other company . 

"Seriously though Nayeon, you should seriously find something to do, maybe get your liscense or something so you can atleast drive yourself around. You're going to go crazy locking yourself in here. " Jisoo stated.

"I have a driver for that..." Nayeon stated 

"Oh right sorry Mrs Park " Jisoo teased as Nayeon just laughed and stick her tongue. "Should we go shopping later? Or maybe watch a movies or something though I seriously think you need a break from this house. And where is that husband of yours, he literally just disappeared like that after the ceremony ? Like how can he leave his beautiful wife who is 20 years younger than him behind like that!"

Nayeon shrugged , she was use to Jisoo battering . However, Jisoo ranting came to a halt and as Nayeon looked up she saw Jisoo gazing at something, she diverted her line of sight to where Jisoo was looking at and found her staring at Sana not so discr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter