Chapter 4 Part 1.

In Love With My Step Mum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys I've been meaning to update but It just I landed an internship after finals was over so I've been really busy working two jobs. Also Comments are my motivation to write and i haven't been getting much feedback which is why I kind of become demotivated but anywyas I hope you like this chapter and HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY BELATED B'DAY to SANA <3 


 

Sana chuckled quietly to herself as she watched the “tough” Jennie cowering in her chair while she was clutching on to the seats handle. Rose had the honour of buying their tickets at the movies for the triple date and she just had to pick a horror movie – not like Sana mind though. She was actually a fan of Horror movies and so is Rose apparently.


From her peripheral vision she could see that Momo was having a hard time focusing on the screen (the girl was a known scaredy cat so it came as no surprised when she let out a dolphin-like screeched and hurriedly clung on to Rose for her dear life when a decapitated body was shown on the screen)  – Not like Rose minded though, Sana could clearly see Rose enjoying Momo’s warmth as the girl couldn’t wipe the smile off her face.  Thankfully for Momo, they had stock up on a variety of snacks, popcorns and frozen coke because now Momo was focusing solely on devouring all the snacks whilst being in Rose’s embrace.

Surprisingly, Mina was holding on quite well with movie – that or she just scared less who knows. The girl literally hasn’t moved from her seat since they sat down.  Sana was going to sneakily scare the ballerina when she felt a hand clutching on to hers – it was Jennie’s.
 

The girl was literally on the verge of tears and Sana couldn’t help but break into laughter. The older girl broke her gaze from the screen and turned towards Sana with a glare on her face trying to keep her “tough” act up. Sana shook her head as she put her right hand up showing Jennie that the older had been clutching on her arm for her dear life that it was turning white!

 

 Astonished Jennie was going to remove her hand away from Sana’s but the Japanese just held on to it tighter.  Jennie’s raised her eyebrows in curiosity as she watched Sana lift the armrest between them. The YG’s School Predz let out a yelp when she felt the gravitational pull towards Sana. Her face was flushed red as Sana wrapped her arms around Jennie ‘s waist.  She tried to pull back but Sana’s grip on her waist tightened.


“You don’t have to act tough around me – no ones watching. Plus I’m your date today so let me protect you please.”  That sly fox. Jennie glanced over and true to Sana’s word  - Mina and Lisa both stayed still in their seat each clutching on to their armrest whilst Rose was too focused on the movie with one arm wrapped around Momo’s waist. Meanwhile the Japanese dancer was just focusing on the food in front of her completely ignoring the movie.

Reluctantly, settling into Sana’s embrace – she wrapped her arms around Sana’s in return and buried her face into Sana’s chest whenever the bloody nun popped up.  She hated Rose for picking the damn movie. But she hated Sana even more for being a smooth snake. That what’s Sana was.  A snake , a bloody snake.

 

Minatozaki Sana, you sly fox . Jennie thought to herself but she couldn’t wiped away the smile that was quietly creeping onto her face so instead she buried her face into Sana’s chest trying to hide her fluttering heart away.

 

 Little did she know that a pair of eyes was watching them not so pleased at her cuddles with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter