Chapter 2

In Love With My Step Mum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had become a thing now. Every night Nayeon would go into Sana's room and lay in the younger girl's embrace drifting of into her own dreamland. Sana never comment on the older woman's actions. She didn't mind but she wasn't exactly comfortable with it either. 

It didn't take long for Sana to realise how adorable and child-like the older woman was. Compared to her age, Nayeon's looks were a lot more deceiving and Sana was sure that the girl could still pass as a college student. 

Today wasn't any different, Sana woke up to a sleeping Nayeon beside her. A small smiled unconsciously appeared on Sana's face before she quietly slipped out of bed and headed to her washroom preparing herself for college.

SANA's POV
Sana wasn't expecting Mina to be waiting outside her door this morning . The other girl was wearing a plain blouse and black skinny jeans but Sana could swear that Mina looked like an angel. 

Who is Mina? You guys may ask.

Well she's no other then Sana's childhood friend and first love - cliche isnt it ? Sana didn't want to believe it as well but yes she fell for her first love and that itself was killing her . 

Mina , the only girl that she can't have. 

'What are you doing here?' Sana cocked her eyebrows as Mina's smile widen as she pointed at the lexus sport car infront of Sana's driveway.

"I got my license so Papa bought me a car. You're my first passenger, come on !" Mina stated happily as she ran to her car. Sana laugh and mirrored Mina's action. The brunette was too cute for her own good.

 

They entered into JYS College as Mina tried to find parking close to the school. It wasn't hard, there were plenty of spaces but let's just say Mina's reverse parking wasn't that great - seriously who passed her because she nearly ran over a bird and almost reversed back into the tree.  They finally made it out alive only to find a huge commotion when the entered their classroom.

Apparently the executive team from SM department were surrounding Momo. 
This couldn't be good I thought to myself - what has this Shikshin done this time? 

I made my way through the crowd to see what was going on , afterall I was the Vice President after all. Momo saw me and quickly hid behind me . Irene  - the president of the executive team at SM cocked her eyebrows at me. 

'Move Minatozaki, I have some unsettled business with that Hirai.'  I shook my head.

'At least tell my why you brought all your little minions here to cause all this commotion.' the other 4 girls glared at Sana and Irene just rolled her eyes.

'Your friend over there trespassed on SM ground yesterday. We caught her on our CCTV, now Seulgi speculated that she may have cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter