Chapter 3

Unexpected Desire

 

Did she just slap me?

I– Kim Jongin AKA president director of Kim corp – was slapped by a girl? The thought of it gave him such a great affect of both speechless and bewilderment. He never had any woman glared at her with such determination, and even worse, he never had any women deny him.

To top it all, she has the guts to slap him.

It felt to unreal to be insulted, especially a girl who works as a bartender, a girl who possibly has no status and wealth as great as him.  

She should have seen or at the very least, considered this meeting as a give, most other girls are dying to see him. He can pay one year of her salary if he wanted to.

Well, Jongin had to admit his action was a bit rash and oblivious. He had to admit that. He was not in the very right mind due to the alcohol given by Chanyeol. He thanked God he has high tolerance or else he would probably be passed out by now. That girl just triggered an unwilling interest in him when he saw how she kicked the guy who wanted to take advantage on her. He has never seen any woman in the club do what she did – heck, he never seen any women do that.

The moment he saw her moves and what she did, he knew she was not ordinary. But he never expected for a slap – it went way to far from what he expected.

Didn’t she notice how good-looking he was?

For the first time – in a very long time – his ego and pride came stumbling down. The baffled feeling of something scratching his pride did not disappear although he had continuously try to shrug it off.

                                   

But at the very least, there was a tint of colored in his dull and perfect life which intrigued him so very much.

She was a challenge.

At that moment, he decided.

A smirk played off on his lips while looking at the girl who was now behind the bartender table serving customers.

 

He had to see her again.

No matter what.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - --  

 

“Hyung, I got it,” Min Joon, his other P.A who he really trusted, went straight to him panting. Was he running on the way here?

Of course he would not send the women, her other PA to do the job, since she would probably tell the whole company about why I – the president director – wanted to know about a bartender. In fact, the his women PA was merely a show to distract his boring life in the company.

“What the hell took you so long?”

“You told me I had 3 hours, and I only did it for…” He checked the time before motioning to continue, “2 hours 45 minutes.”

When Jongin said he had 3 hours, it does not mean Jongin ing wanted to wait him for 3 hours to do his job. He has been Jongin’s PA for 2 years and he still did not know how to do his proper job? Jongin may have to consider firing him.

Jongin sighed at him and shrugged it off.

“Why would you want me to research about her? Does she have something to do with our planned investment? I mean, she does not seem to have any relation to it, she works 2 jobs as a bartender and in a coffee shop and does not seem to have much money in her bank account.”

The multiple questions came to Jongin like tons of truck pushing way towards Jongin. It does not help because Min Joon spoke too fast – he already felt irritated just by hearing his voice.

“No, no and no.” Jongin answered, earning furrowed eyebrows from Min Joon. “Just tell me and get out.”

“Geez, I was about to.” Min joon rolled his eyes – how dare he!

If what his PA said about Eun So Jin was true, he might have to meditate himself due to his crumbling ego and pride. How in the world a girl who works as a bartender and in a coffee shop has the tendency to slap Kim Jongin. For the second time, it blew his mind again.

“Her name in Eun So Jin –“

Obviously he already know that, if not how would he ask Min Joon to research about her. It’s now Jongin’s turn to roll his eyes. He probably needs to fire him now instead of considering firing him.

“She has a fantastic education background, she just graduated from Seoul University. Business finance is her bachelor degree, and she took business management as her master degree. Uh, apparently her GPA is 4.0 for 6 years consecutive years – wait WHAT THE ?” Min Joon was appalled from what he read. I don’t blame him for that; it’s not easy for anyone to earn 4.0 for 6 consecutive years.  

“Continue,”

“Uhh, she’s currently working at ‘Hot Latte’ coffee shop from Monday to Friday from 10.00-16.00 and also in Blue Sky club from Monday to Saturday from 23.00 – 3.00.”

“Oh he has a brother in high school, and apparently, just recently, she applied for a job in Lotte, Samsung, Hoon Corp and….”

“And?”

“Kim corp.”

 

Hearing that, Kai slammed his table and stood up – almost too fast he made Min Joon stumbled back in shock.

“He applied to our company?”

Min Joon nodded.

Jongin did not know how to feel about it. A part of him was excited and a part of it grimaced at the thought the girl who slapped him was applying a job in his company.

But at least he was sure that he had the upper hand in this situation. And he liked that idea.

“When is the schedule for the interview?”

“In 5 days,”

“Make it tomorrow.” The thought of it made Jongin’s stomach twisted in different direction.

“But we haven’t tell them, and don’t you think it’s too fast to prepare an interview in a day?”

Min Joon’s opinion earned a glare from Jongin, making him shuddered.

“Okay it’s final, tomorrow it is!” Min Joon immediately said, quickly changing his opinion – almost too fast- as he sprinted towards the exit door.

 

___________________________________________

A VERY SHORT CHAPTER. SORRY! 

I hope you had fun reading this because Sojin and Jongin will meet tomorrow! Stay tuned readers <3 

 

Love, 

Hello_friend