Chapter 1

Unexpected Desire

 

Hastily, his lips curved up into a slight smirk at the sight of his company’s report laid in front of him, placed neatly in his marbled polished table. Exactly at the bottom of the paper- circled in a red pen, as if it has not been emphasized- shows Kim Corporation’s profit this recent year. It was the day before Christmas and Jongin thought his life could not get any better. Over the course of one year, Kim Corporation’s profit and asset grew 30%, holding the highest market share in the market. However, this enchanting sight was not new to him.

 

Surely money gives him the privilege of life, doesn’t it? 

Of course

His mind replied.

 

His father owned a multiple hotels and companies not only in Korea, but across the globe. Growing up in a provider and lovely family, as well as being the only child, there was nothing he cannot get and achieve.

 

Travelling the world?

He did it all.

Doing all kinds of sports?

He mastered it all.

Brain?

Topped at school.

Women?

The best at it.

 

As if it could not get any better, he was given a striking handsome face that no women in the right mind can deny him. There wasn’t anything he couldn’t get his hands on.

Money, women, power? He had it all.

Now seeing the report in front of him, although it was joyful news, Jongin did not receive the satisfying and astonishing feeling he expected. He had tasted and experienced all happiness in the world to even taste another happiness as simple as this – albeit this may be major news to someone else.

“Send this to my dad.” He closed the report and gave it to his personal assistance. A girl, wearing her short pencil skirt and a button-up shirt that is not-so-button-up, giving him enough sight on her cleavage, took the report from his hand. Slightly bending her spine while doing it, giving Kai a better view and privilege on her .

Boring. He secretly thought

“Will do.” She did not forget to give him a brief wink right after she took the report and left the room.

 

It was Christmas Eve and Jongin decided to end his oh-so-perfect-day partying with his successor bachelor friends. The light in the room was dim, but it was sufficient to make out grinding bodies both women and men on the room. Tonight, the club was packed, he was thankful that his friends booked the VIP room. Walking up the stairs, Jongin – obviously - never fails to receive stares from women passing by.

“Hey handsome” A girl wearing short pants that stops on her whispered on Jongin right ear before walking pass by him. This kind of treatment was something so ordinary- nothing special to him, although all his friends beg to differ. His friends multiple times mentioned how lucky he was to have dazzling women around him without even trying.

“Cheers for your company,” His big-eyed friend, DO, congratulated him once he entered the VIP room.

“Dang Kai, I ing read the news and your company blissfully captured 71% of the whole market share. It’s now on the top 10 searched in New York Times news!Suho complimented while drinking his champagne.

“Cheers!” He added.

Hastily, Chanyeol, who was sitting at the end of the sofa across Jongin, stormed to his friend’s presence and grabbed Jongin to the couch, causing Jongin to stumble due to Chanyeol’s suddenness.

“Celebrate today Kai!” Chanyeol shouted before taking the half-filled bottled wine on the table and forcing the bottle to Jongin’s lips, making Jongin’s head tilted upward accepting the liquid that went through his lips and to his deserted throat.

“It’s all on me!” Kai shouted before his friends started to roar and throwing themselves to Jongin.

Some of his friends have been successors and appear great on news and the public, but has the dorkiest attitude no one outside can imagine.

Although there were music inside the VIP room his friends booked, it was not too loud and intimate, situation in which Jongin enjoyed. To top it all, he has the best company (friends) on his Christmas Eve.

 

If one really has everything, there is nothing left again to be desired, right? 

Well, that was what Jongin thought. 

 

 

______________________________________________________

First chapter is up! 

Hope you guys enjoyed it although there is really nothing in this chapter, it's just a small introduction to Kai's perception about his world and life. 

 

Love, 

Hello_friend