Torchlight

K-Pop Horror Fanfics!

The night air was cool and clean. 

Suho let his arm dangle off the bunk as he stared at the window for a few seconds before sighing and pushing himself off the bed, trudging to the bathroom through the dark. His fingers felt his way down the corridor, the colourless light of the moon casting strange shadows on the walls. 

There was a loud click as he pushed open the bathroom door and -

"BOO!!"

"YAH- what was that, Sehun-ah?" Suho glared the the giggling maknae sitting on the toilet seat, his torch in hand. "You're gonna wake up the whole dorm?"

"Don't think so," the youngest shrugged. "Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung probably snore loud enough to drown this all out."

"True ..." Suho wandered into the bathroom. Sehun hopped up and shined the light under his face again, pulling a quickly stifled shriek from the leader. "SEHUN!"

The younger collapsed into giggles again, the torch's pale beam swinging wildly around the room. "Why are you so scared of it, hyung? Look -"

He pushed the torch beam underneath the leader's chin, wiggled it around a bit, and evertually Suho stared at the mirror at a face that didn't even look like his own. 

"Whoa hyung ... You should totally model in a ghost magazine!" Sehun cheered quietly. Suho gave him a playful shove, then turned his attention back to the face in the mirror. 

Was it his?

It didn't look his. 

Parts of the face were white, whiter and paler than the moon, stark, blinding white, then there were parts when the white suddenly vanished, replaced by a dark, deep endless black, shadows creeping up his nose and cheekbones and deep black holes instead of eyes ...

Actually the features didn't even look like his. 

It wasn't Sehun, was it? No.

"Hyung?" Sehun prompted. Suho kept his gaze locked in the mirror. After about three minutes, Sehun was scared. He switched off the torch and pushed the leader. "Hyung, let's go. We need to sleep."

"Sehun ..."

His voice was distant. Sehun's heart jumped nervously. "Yes?"

"Can you see the shadows moving?"

Moving?

He looked in the mirror. There was his ghostly leader's face, illuminated ever so slightly by the moonlight. Really, he could barely see anything at all and considering he had been in the toilet for longer than Suho, his hyung shouldn't have been able I see anything at all. 

"I ..." He trailed off, uncertain. "Where?"

"My face ..." Suho lifted a hand, pointed at the glass. "Look ... 

"It's smiling at me."