Sweet dreams

K-Pop Horror Fanfics!

A/N: This is a short one, so I will try my best to make it scary!!

"Go to sleep, Tao ..." mumbled Lay,pulling the covers up to shield his eyes from the moonlight that was streaming in as the said boy shifted to stand by the window. Tao looked back, but didn't say anything, grumbling something under his breath - until suddenly, he yelped as the curtains billowed out towards him, a sudden gust of ... wind? He didn't feel anything - just the curtains, ghostly white and semi translarent in the pale moonlight that was seeping in. And -

Tao gave a strangled yell as he stumbled back in shock, his heart starting to thump wildly in his chest. He stared with wide, terrified eyes at the window.

A pair of hands. He could swear that there were a pair of hands, behind the thin, wispy curtains, reaching out to him, the shaped clearly outlines through the fabric as he scrambled backwards, as the hands fumbled once more before slipping back.

"T-Tao?" Lay whispered, worried. "What's ... What happened?" Tao stared back, and Lay jumped at the wild, fearful look in the younger's eyes.

"Ge? You ... Didn't see ... There - there was ... It ... The - the hands ... It, they -" Tao stumbled over his words, his nerves raw as the curtains flapped again, and he saw the faint outline of a few fingers, curved, beckoning. Lay reached over in worry - the boy was positicely quaking with fright. "Hang on - Tao ... Wait. Didi ... Calm DOWN!"

Tao stopped at the name, and breathed kut shakily, crawling over to the elder. Lay frowned and glanced at the window, then back down at the boy in concern. "Tao, there's nothing there." He looked back.

Tao shook his head wildly. "No! I saw it - the hands .. They ... It's there, it WAS there -" Lay shushed him, and looked back at the window, at the idly flapping curtains. He asked cautiously, "... Is it there now?"

Tao raised his head slightly, and summed up the courage to open his eyes and looked over to the window.

But this time, it was closer. The pair of hands - draped in the flapping white fabric - reaching out, past the window, past his bed, inches away from him and Lay -

Tao gave a choked gasp a lurched away, turning around and clinging onto Lay, whimpering, "It's there, it's there, it's right next to us -"

Lay swallowed, and reach down, pushing Tao's dark hair out of his eyes, which gleamed, terrified, in the semi-darkness. "Didi - there's nothing there ..." he checked again. There was the slightly open window, flapping curtains, and ... Nothing. Lay frowned, then turned back to the shivering boy in his arms. "Tao - are you sure?"

Tao repeated the words, 'it's not real, it's not real,' in his hands clutching Lay's top like a drowning man to a lifeline. He swallowed, and pushed himself up on barely moving arms -

It was touching him. And in the spilt second that he saw the hands unveiled, pale, but ripped, dripping thick red blood, he let out a scream - a scream that was cut short as they lunged forwards, locking around his throat. And Tao didn't comprehend anything - he remembered grappling with them, tugging, fighting for air, but the most vividly of all - a small, breathy whisper in his ear.

"Sweet dreams, Tao."

Lay gasped and began shrieking for the members as Tao started choking, his hands battling with an unseen force as he watched, frozen with horror, as a thick, dark, red liquid began dripping onto Tao's pale hands.

"TAO!!"

___________________________________________________

... Okay I admit I scared myself a bit T^T I can't look out from under my covers now ... Well. Hope you liked it!! And thank you to my two subbers ... Please comment!! I know you're there, even if Lay doesn't!! Our clueless unicorn <3<3<3

And Tao, yet again, may or may not have died. Maybe his hyungs saved him! Maybe it went away! Maybe he was only knocked out! ... Maybe ... *evil smirk*