Sweet dreams (Part 2)

K-Pop Horror Fanfics!

"TAO!!"

Lay screamed as he lunged fowards, grabbing the younger by his waist, pulling him towards him. He was absolutely terrified - terrified by the guttural noises Tao was making, terrified at the strange whispering noises that where filling the room, terrified that whatever it was, he couldn't see.

Kris burst into the room, his eyes wide and shocked, and he opened his mouth to speak when his eyes fell on the pair. Just as Tao gasped and slumped back onto Lay's chest, unmoving, now drenched in blood. Kris paled and he stumbled forwards, yelling for the others as he dropped to his knees besides the younger, his hands flying across his face and neck. He wiped away the blood with shaking hands, not hearing the constant whimpers of Lay besides him, or the three consecutive screans of Chen, Luhan and Xiumin as they faced the scene. "Tao ..." he muttered. He quickly felt around the boy's face - to his surprise, there was nothing. Nothing at all. He ran his hands down his arms and chest, and grew even more confused when he realized - Tao wasn't hurt, there was no way the blood was his.

He could hear Xiumin talking to Suho over the phone as he sighed in relief. Tao was still breathing - just knocked out.

He gently raised his head, shaking his shoulders. "Tao?" No response. He frowned, and as Chen and Luhan knelt besides him both calling the youngest's name, he felt something blowing on the back of his neck.

He frowned, but his heart was already racing in his chest. He slowly turned his head, dread filling him to the brim.

Hands.

Bloody. Gashed. Pale. Ripped.

A pair of hands.

He yelled in shock as he collapsed backwards, throwing himself on top of the others as it sped towards them. Lay's whimpers rose into a full blown shriek, with Luhan. Chen gasped, and Kris knew they could see now. He braced himself, and felt the words fly from his mouth as he spread his arms wider, shielding them.

"Take Tao and go! NOW!"

A second later, he felt a hand in his, pulling frantically.

"Kris - KRIS! Come ON!" Chen tugged harder, his face painted with a terror that he had never seen before. Kris swatted away the hands, and followed Chen, sprinting down the hallway and slamming the door as he raced out to the road, where EXO-K were waiting, Suho standing outside, waving frantically.

Kris didn't pretend not to hear the two thumps, and then the sound of the door unlocking. He shoved Chen in first, then slipped inside, pulling shut the door. Chanyeol already speeding out of the driveway.

Kris slumped back on the seat, breathing heavily, and as he saw Tao, still out, sprawled over their legs, he knew -

For now it was over.

But who knew when it was going to haunt then again.

Heyyyy I was bored (its actually 1:23am hahaha) so I made a part two!! And successfully freaked myself out again XD hee ... Anyway I hope you liked it! Was it scary enough? T.T love you all!! ❤

Hugs and kisses,

Cat