Knock knock, who's there?

K-Pop Horror Fanfics!

Suho grumbled as he dropped his phone onto the couch, leaning back and flicking Jongin on the forehead. "Yah, that's the fourth time you've made me order fried chicken in a week. You'd better thank me." Jongin whined, then immeadiately burst out in aegyo. "YOU'RE THE BEST LEADER HYUNG IN THE WORLD I OVE YOU SO MUCH AND -"

"What about me?" Kris feinged hurt, eaening a slap from Luhan. Chen giggled. "Don't worry old man; you've got us." Kris scowled at him, saw the clock, and jumped up.

"Oh sorry I have a scene to shoot in like one minute so sorry gotta go see you later BYE!" He ran out of the door. Luhan blinked, then stared at the clock. "Speaking of which, me, Chen, Xiumin and Tao have recording. Don't wanna be late." He stood up, dragging a protesting Chen behind him. The door closed once more. Lay, Sehun and Jongin looked each other. "Uh ... We've got solos to work on in a few ... Better early than late ..." Jongin waved to Suho. "Save me my chicken, hyung!" Suho looked at the remaining members in slight surprise. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo stood hurridly. "Recording," he mumbled. Chanyeol grabbed his sheet music as Suho yelped, "Are you all abandonning me on purpose?!" Baekhyun sniggered. "Sorry, no hyung. Although -" Kyungsoo covered his mouth before he could say any more.

Then the door clicked shut, and Suho confirmed himself alone.

Suho sighed and switched on the TV, having nothing else to do. He lazily flicked through a couple of channels, and had just settled down the dorm's lights flickered and went out with a snap.

"-Oh shoot," sighed Suho. He glanced at the clock - it read 8pm. There was still an hour and a half until the earliest, Luhan, Chen and Tao, came back. He glanced at the night sky, and quickly told himself he only shivered because of the cold.

Suho felt his way along to the living room, where he sat down on the floor, trying to ignore the way the suddenly unfamiliar shadows danced and s across the walls. Since when was he afraid of the dark? He shivered faintly, closing his eyes and tilting his head up, trying to push down the sudden weight of anxiety in his stomach.

Suddenly, his eyes flew open in alarm.

Something's wrong.

He tensed up, his breathing suddenly erratic as he strained his senses for a hint of any abnormality. He clenched his fists unconsiously.

And there it was.

A faint thump. By the door. And as Suho allowed himself to relax, telling himself it was just the delivery man with the chicken for Kai, he heard something else.

"Knock, knock."

A faint, whispering voice, floating through the door. It made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end, as he was vaguely aware if the thumping of his heart, wild in his chest.

Then a haze descended ln him, and the small remaining part of Suho fought blindly, in a haze of panic, as he felt his own body rise against his will, felt himself draw closer and closer to the door.

Heard a voice which he dimly recognized as his own, but so ... Distorted, he almost didn't, whisper back, almost too quiet to hear ...

"Who's there?"

A click as a pale hand - his own, he realized - reach out with trembling fingers to ghost uncertainly over the handle. Then he heard the same ghostly voice drift through the door. "Death ..."

Suho knew he had to get out. Right now. But he was powerless, and could only watch in horror as he answered breathily, "Death who?"

Click.

His hand opebed the door, an he had just enough time to see a swirl of black and silver as he finally flew back to his own body, and heard his scream, tearing through the night, as the voice hissed gleefully,

"Death to you ..."

When Luhan, Chen and Tao arrived home, a sight never to forget greeted them.

_____________________________________________

Was it scary enough? T.T and Suho ... May or may not have been killed actually. Up to you ^^