Until the End...

CRUSH!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miracles is an expression of love, more compiling than hope, but it does takes a little time even for those who believe in it”

 

Just one more day…… one more day… that’s all the answer that I can offer whenever our parents ask me, till when? Some pointed at me of being selfish, let her go they said, enough is enough…. Am I being selfish when all I ask is for you to wake up again, or maybe I am, but I want it so bad, to trust you as you wish me to do and here I am keeping my promise to wait for you, Am I wrong B? Or maybe the time has come for me to embraces the reality? B …. I wanna be strong but my willpower is getting tested, so please, I am pleading you, come back to me!.

………………………………………

Spring 2018

 

B… Did you know that today is the first day of the cherry blossom blooming, it was so beautiful at the Hangang River, that pinkish color that you like so much, let’s go there when you wake up, Did you know that today is our jin jin  first time crawling, I think he is genius B, sometime I think he called me Appa already, his growing up very healthy , he always smiling and open to others, seeing him make me remember of you, he resembles you a lot, that cute nose of yours, your eyelashes, and your dumpling cheek, and of course your bubbly attitude, he got it all. This morning I am going there too, seeing our princess, jinnie…. She’s is happy too, I believe. So, don’t worry B, we are doing good, but it is not completed without you, come back to me, you’ve enough rest right? Now come and help me raising our kid. “Dear god, If you are really there and willing to listen for me, please returned this woman back to me, and I promised you that I’ll never ask for more, wake her up for me, so that  I can see that smiled again.”

 

B….. I’ve read it your letter…. That’s really not fair, how come you are the only one that can be romantic? I want to reply it for months, but as you know I am not good with words, but today I’ll try.

 

B… the moment that I am falling for you is still vivid in my mind, you are wearing black that day, you look chic, from far I can see that you  are lost, looking for a toilet , maybe? But above all you are so cute, wandering and wandering…. I greet you and you are blushing, it was so red, Uhm…. You like me so much aren’t you? So I am making a bet with the fate, please let me meet her again, and yes we are meeting again at the Baeksang award, you are looking so gorgeous with that gold low cut gown, but I hate it when other man started stealing glances on you, we talk that night and you keep asking me to work together, it does make my heart flutter, so I am telling myself again, if this woman is for me, make a path for me to grab her. I am waiting but it was a long time coming, but finally Doctors ring my bell, it was the opportunity that I am longing for, I grab it and determined that I’ll pursue you. We have lots of hurdles, but above all we managed to stick together, and that’s all that matter.

 

B…. I am missing you so much… I miss it when I wake up in the morning, you will greet me with kisses and coffee, it was a heaven for me. I miss it when you look so cute with your hello kitty pajama with your pink large ribbon on you head, you are giggling looking at yourself in the mirror and then you cuddle yourself on me. I miss it when you are working hard preparing foods for me, and last time you almost burn the kitchen when you are baking a cupcakes for me, B you are a tremendous cooker but a really bad baker. I miss it seeing your pouting whenever you lost a game with me, it is so cute that I want to kiss you. I miss it when you are looking so cute trying to wear your stocking when your tummy is double your size, you keep complaining that you look like  a panda, you can’t even see your feet, Kyeopta…. You are….

 

B… I think I’ve been received so much from you, Are you already tired B, of fighting? Should I let you go now? “God, I really don’t want to let her go, but if this separation means peace for both of us, what kind of choice I have, maybe they are right, I am being stubborn and selfish. I feel like I am losing my life with the decision that I am about to make.” Just for this one last time, I am so tired , please lend me your arm for me to sleep B."

 

 “Is it a dream? I feel a light touch on my finger, but it keep getting stronger, is it her? Opened my eyes, I see that her eyes still closed, but it keep blinking slowly, Is she wake up now? Is it a dream?”

…………………………………………………………..

 

Hyung please… did you know how much effort that I put to make those long and poetic speech for you, but what, you lost it? And one more what is wrong with your clothes, where is your tuxedo? Why you are just wearing a shirt, today is the launching ceremony, remember? How I wish hyungsunim is here, my life will be easier…..

 

Shut up, I am busy creating a mind blowing speech in my head right now, don’t disturb me.

 

Hyung be serious please, today is an important day! Oh….. hyungsunim, you came?

 

“Uhm… wae Hyun min?, just let him be, Hons… just talk from the heart, it is about her after all, you knew her the best, so don’t worry about formalities and yes you look dashing in that shirt.”

 

Trending news

 

Kim rae won and Park shin hye lauching their First Charity Organization : Jinnie Love Bucket with the ballroom charity event.

The pair recently has set up a charity organization in the memory of their late daughter, Kim ji hyeon also known as jinnie that is passed away after birth, hoping  to help all the kids in need especially with the kids having a brain defect problem. Park shin hye also present in the event even though she is still under rehabilitation after miracleof waking up from six month in the comma last month. She ensuring her fan that she is doing fine even though still in the wheelchair. We in the Newsen News praying for her speedy recovery.

 

“She’s  a daughter that will forever be missed”-Kim rae won

 

“She’s a daughter that I didn’t have a chance to meet, a daughter that I have many regrets, regrets of can't even have  a chance to see her face, to hug her, to kiss her, to hold her hand and saying goodbye....sometime I am scared that if we meet again, she will not be able to recognize me, but I believe we will find a way together as  I am forever her mother”.- Park shin hye

……………………………………………..........

After one year of rehabilitation…

 

“Kim rae won and Park shin hye agency just announce that they will be tying the knot in the intimately private ceremony in Jeju Island.”

 

“Fans send support on the news of Raeshin couple wedding, sending their prayers through social media”.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter