Faded...

CRUSH!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 month in the pregnancy...

Seoul Medical Hospital

 

“ she passed out all of a sudden”

“will she be okay”

“oh my god, she’s bleeding so much”

 

I can’t hear it, all of the muttering, all that I know is I am confused, everything is okay, she was in a good condition, the baby is healthy, so what the hell is happening, god don’t do these to  me, I am so baffled.

 

Kim rae won shi, can we have a talk.

 

What actually happens, Dr Lee? Is she okay?

 

Rae won shi,  actually shinhye shi  have an endometriosis condition, it is the condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain and miscarriage, but normally it can subset  during pregnancy due to  the production of  hormone progesterone but what become the problem right now is she also having septate uterus condition where the septum may extend only part way into the uterus or it may reach as far as the cervix . Due to this condition, it will potentially cause a miscarriage and excessive bleeding can occur during labouring. I’ve advised her to abort the baby first and proceed with the treatment and operation for the septate uterus but she refused it and asks me to keep it a secret from you. I think her decision is maybe due to the fact that after this, she will be having a hard time to conceive again.

 

She what? So what kind of option do I have now? “Apart of me is so angry that I didn’t notice she’s hiding something from me while apart of me is trembling, imagining that I am gonna lose her and our baby, our Jin jin and jinnie”.

 

She is half conscious right now, her haemoglobin level is drop and we need to proceed with blood transfusion first, but the only solution that you have is doing the surgery, I am sorry to tell you this, you maybe need to choose between your baby or her. You must give us the priority which one is needed to be save.

 

Choose? Nodding my head, I take a step through the hallway and collapsed at the stairs, all the memories started to flash back, a memory of us choosing the baby clothes, painting and decorating the baby room, making the baby book scrap, without knowing my tears started to fall and I am crying, pouring my heart out.

...........................................................................

Shin hye hospital room

 

Hons.... where am I? My head is spinning.

 

Hospital, you fainted earlier. Why did you lie to me?

 

Fainted? Lie?, “Oh god , he already knew, what should I do, I can see it that his eyes is so red, he must have been crying.”

 

Please B don’t do this to me, I am really going crazy.

 

I want to have this baby at any cost, they are our baby, prove of our love, no matter how hard it is I am gonna save them and we gonna meet them, our Jin jin and jinnie. Hons, please don’t give up now, I believe that god will help us, and we gonna have our miracle. For me, please be strong, how come you ask me to give up on them when I am remembering how big your smile when you know that I am pregnant, that perplexed face of yours, no matter how tiring you are, each and every night you gonna tell them a story, without me notice, in the midnight you wake up and try to finish up the wooden horses for them even when you have a shooting in the morning, you are counting days to meet them each and every day, you patch up all of their photo at our bedroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter