Broken Secret...

CRUSH!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trending news

 

Kim rae won praise his partner Miss Universe turned model Kurara Chibana for her alluring and seductive beauty.

 

Actor Kim rae won recently collaborated with Miss Universe turned model Kurara Chibana for Marie Claire cover that has been shoot at Hokkaido , Japan. During the interview conducted by the Newsen, he praise Kurara for her bold and professionalism consistent with her beauty that make her alluring and seductive whenever she’s in front the camera.

 

Kurara Chibana described Kim rae won as the man with many layers.

 

Kurara Chibana is  impressed and falling for Kim rae won twist personality, His that kind of man when we first meet , is looking like an introvert and self centered but surprisingly  during the shoot he is very considerate and take a good care of people around him, we were shooting during winter, it was so cold, but each time he will prepared a hot tea and hot pack for me so it makes me think that this man is not bad. Seeing him like that make me wanna be in a relationship.

 

Kim rae won and Kurara Chibana caught up in the middle night gateway after the photo shoot.

 

The couple spotted at the Roppongi area having a drink and chatting for almost 2 hours at the famous yakitori restaurant, Gun Chan. A few fan spotted him, and started to circulate the picture, this lead to many assumptions that they are getting to know each other more or in the mutual attraction stage.

 

Kim rae won agency clarified that his gateway with Kurara Chibana is just a company meet up.

 

After been reported earlier on Kim rae won and Kurara Chibana gateway, his agency HB Entertainment clarified that the gateway is just a company meeting with all the staff involved including his manager. The fan may be developed misunderstanding due to just seeing both of them alone in the table at that time.

…………………………………………………………………….

 

Gimpo Airport, 1.20 am

 

Why is it so cold, where the hell is Hyun min? Ding! A message, who?

 

From: B<3

Welcome back Hons, I am waiting at your house. :)

 

Smiley face, somehow I feel uneasy? Feeling kind of like an egg on the tip of the horns.

 

To: B<3

Arasso, on my way. <3

 

Thinking back, I am  a little scared. Yaaa! Park hyun min why are you late?

 

Mianhae hyung, the traffic is killing me.

 

Let’s go, we don’t have time, for some reason I think that the fastest I am going home, it help me to stay alive. By the way , did your hyungsunim called or see you or ask you about anything?

 

Aniyo.. ah she does called me ask not to forget to pick you today, that’s all. Why? you gotta in trouble hyung? About that japan thing? But she sound just fine, you don’t have to worry.

 

I am trying not to worry, but she just sent me a smiley icon.

 

Okay,…uhm did you have any life insurans hyung?

 

Yaaa.. you wanna die? When a woman being too silent and nice it does smell trouble. Just be prepared Rae won ah. It’s long way back home.

…………………………………………………………………..

 

Kim rae won house.

 

Ding dong… ding dong…

 

Where is she? Enter my password I opened the door, it was dark but accompany with a dim light from the candles, lot’s of it scattered around, there is flower petal on the floor, the table has been set up with dinner and cake, there is music too,A watercolor of a rainy day by Park Jung hyun, one of my favorite song, I put down my luggage, and walk slowly while looking for her, where is….

 

Hons, welcome back.

 

Uh..komawayo. But all of this is for? Damn what is she trying to pull off, seeing her in that dim light standing near the balcony window, with her half parted wavy hair, that long red strapless dress with a slit that halfway through her leg, that dress fully shown her voluptuous figure, that long neck and down through you can see her cleavage. Damn I am turning on.

 

How do I look?

 

Good. Uhm, are you try to seduce me now?

 

Good, only good! I was actually going for an alluring and seductive concept, maybe I fail?

 

Gotcha, I knew it, it does affect her after all. How do I survive now, need to answer it very well. But my mind become numb actually, seeing her in those dress, damn that slit, I can almost see her leg through the top, my mind busy looking for an escape route while my eyes busy scanning through her body. The result is  I am not good at multitasking. The best way for a man to live is just say those five words, SORRY.

 

What are you sorry for? Did you make any mistake?

 

No, that’s not what I meant.

 

So don’t have to apologize, I always believe in you. His face is killing me, the look of wanting and the look of apologetic, his brain must be numb, I know it very well that he really wanna lay a finger on me now, but should we play it a little bit more, alluring and seductive, let me show you what you ask for. I closed the gap, an inch away from his face, I can feel his breath swept away my hair, look up I can see those eyes looking up straight through me, with my finger slowly but firm playing with his button, drawing whatever, slowly up to his face, caress his lips, tip toe closing the gap of our lips, I am holding on, interesting seeing him being desperate. Half whisper I am asking him to dance.

 

WHAT? Dance? You mean now? Seriously? Got she’s absolutely getting her revenge now, playing with me, toying me but I am holding on as I am at fault. Fine, if that is what you want.

 

Fine, that is what I want. You know, one of my favorite drama is Scent of a woman, in that drama there is this intimate and romantic tango dance between Lee dong wook Oppa and Kim sun ah unnie which I really wanna try when I have  a boyfriend. I want to feel it too that feeling, the tension of controlling and demanding. So should we try it, Kim rae won shi?

 

Gladly, should we start, I grab her hand , locking our finger, holding her waist slowly we dance following  the rhythm of the music, each and every step, following her lead, slowly, gracefully, seeing her being happy and chuckling, without knowing I am smiling too. It is easy to please her even with a tiny and simple thing , it makes her more appealing. We dance, we dance and dance till the music stop, inch away stealing glances towards each other and end up laughing, both of us. Her with her blushing cheek, me with my red ears, looking like a teenage in love, this new feeling, that kind of feeling that is been a long time that I feel it, my heart goes dugun dugun..

 

B, I am flustered.

 

Hahaha, you are so cute. Happy 100 days Hons, let’s stay happy for a long longtime!, lightly kissing his hand.

 

100 days? It’s passed already right? 2 weeks ago?

 

Ara.. but I really wanna to celebrate it with you, that’s why I prepared all of this, us being so busy for the past two weeks, we can’t even meet up, honestly it does make me sad a little bit. So, I am planning to redeem it, the date doesn’t matter right, we can just pretend that this is the day, I am chuckling at his clueless face. Wae? Shiro?

 

Aniyo.. Love it!. But B about that…. Japan photo…

 

Shut up and kiss me already!

 

Uhm... As you wish.. Your words is my command! We kissed, passionately, all the lingering feeling for the past 2 weeks, it’s getting steamier and out of control, stumble we fall on the sofa with her at the top of me, directly looking at her eyes and I am whispering, bogoshipda. She smiled and lay down her head on my chest.

 

For the past 2 week, I am doing okay, going to work, meeting my friends and having family dinner which mean that I am doing all the things that I enjoyed doing for the past of my life but why does being here with you right now is much more blissful and endearing? I think that I’ve like you so much, Hons. By the way, should we eat? Aren’t you hungry?

 

Uhm, I am hungry, so hungry but that food wouldn’t be enough, I think, I need a lot more of this…… while my hand busy drawing on her body.

 

 Should we continued then? Seductively winking and my hand also started to craft its own maps on his body. Ah. Hons, you startled me, he picks me up and walk me to the bedroom while busying raining me with kisses. Suddenly he stops, make me wanted for more, I am yearning towards him and then he whispers right through my ears, “I like it, this kind of dress, the slit makes it much more convenient”. Hons… not to rough….

 

“Distance doesn’t ruin the relationship but DOUBTS do” and I always believe without trust there is no relationship it is just a two people spending time together. “

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

B.. wake up, Minnie called and said she will be pick up you at 8.00 am, you had runningman shooting today. It’s already 7.30am now.

 

Uhm.. 5 minutes more please, my back is hurting so much, it feels like broken already.

 

Wae? Are you okay? Should we go see the doctor?

 

Wae? Don’t act like you don’t know. You are too rough last night! I hate you.

 

She is so cute, pouting like that, and I ask her whose fault is that? Red dress, open slit, tango, kisses…..

 

Stop it, I am gonna get a shower first. Pulling all the pillow towards me, I am starting a pillow war, throwing it one by one. Target locked and killed. I hate you!

 

No…. you like me…. Very very much…

 

Not very very, but crazily liking you. Uhm… I have become cheesier this day, maybe I need some injection to get heal.

………………………………………………….

Runningman shooting.

 

Jaesuk: Hello everyone, today we gonna have a very special episode, today episode is about being a QUEEN!. So we have with us today the queen of singing Son seungyeon and lastly our dancing machine and also the queen of rating Park shin hye is here. Regretfully Suk jin hyung can’t make it for today show, his being hospitalized, we wish you full recovery hyung.

 

Haha: Oh. Shin hye ah .. bogoshipda, DOCTORS chincha daebak!!

 

Jongkook : Shin hye is getting prettier, but Seungyeon, I’ve heard that uri pdnim always wanted to invite you but you keep rejecting, seeing you here surprised me.

 

Seungyeon : Honestly I am not confident in my variety show skilled, It makes me nervous, but hearing that Park shin hye unnie will be here, that is why I am coming. I am a fan unnie.

 

Shinhye: Komawayo, I am a fan too. Your singing is so good.

 

Gary: Uh.. seungyeon ah , I thought you are my fan.

 

Jihyo: Get a grip Oppa. Shin hye ah you look so blooming, are you in a relationship already?

 

Jongkook: That is so sudden jihyo ah, but I am curious too, she does look diffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter