B & Hons...

CRUSH!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lost Lake Resort & Campground

…………………………………………………………………......................

Rimmie ah, I am done, go and have a shower. Why are you looking at me like that? Ippo?

 

Someone is calling you, so I answer it, He will call you back later.

 

Dugu? But why are you so surprised?

 

That man which I have told you many time that I really wanna meet , that hunky 180 tall with broad shoulder and cheeky smile, which each and every time you are saying his busy, we are not that closed, he didn’t pick up my call and so on… His calling you!

 

Ah.. that KIM RAE WON? Why is he calling me? My hand is getting sweaty, should I tell her the truth?

 

That is what I am curious too, why are you fidgeting, are you hiding something from me?

 

No, I am just tired, we are walking miles stone today. Go, have a shower. I pick up my phone and walk away.

 

But you know, the weird thing is not that he is actually calling but what is he called you? He called you B? What is B? for bestie which is impossible, don’t tell me it stand for baby, babe, or…

 

Beloved….. There you go I’ve said it……

 

Uh.. what?

 

I said B stand for beloved.

 

OMG, seriously? Since when, and you didn’t even bother to tell us? Aisshh should I congratulate or resent you? My heart is hurt, my Kim rae won oppa..

 

Why yours? He is my hons now..

 

Aaah Hons? Really? Eeew you guys are so cheesy , B and Hons?  Roco ah , shin hye is dating our oppa!!!!

 

God you are so loud, stop it! B & Hons, what is wrong with it?, I love it!! .

…………………………………………………………………………….............................

Flashback- Hangang River(Late night date)

 

Mianhe oppa, I am late.

 

Kwenchana, I’ve just arrived only. Come here and seat.

 

Ne… my feeling like know is the mix of joy, surreal and nervous, alone with him basically in the public do make me anxious, it’s not like that I am afraid of getting caught, I am just worried of the blow that it will give us, especially to our relationship. Should I ask him, his stand of view?

 

Shin hye ah, what time is your flight tonight?

 

At 12.30 am Oppa, wae?

 

Just because..  now is 8 pm so we got like 2 hours , do you want me to sent you to the airport?

 

Kwenchanayo Oppa, It’s quiet hard to do that is it?

 

Aniyo, why it’s hard? Or are you talking about the public? 

 

Eeem, Ottoke? I meant how do we carry our relationship? Like making it public or you want to hide it? I think we do need to talk about it. I do sound worried is it?

 

For you, which one is it?

 

I wanna bravely dating you, but I am afraid of the consequences, not only for us, our relationship, but towards other people around us. I do like other lovers wanna to hold my boyfriend hand walking along the street , trying tteobokki and sundae, watching late night movies, shopping together, doing that kind of normal think for couple, I really do. But I don’t wanna be self centered, we have a lot of to think, right Oppa? He hold my hand, gently caress it, intertwined it with his and kiss it. How do I love that even a small subtle touch from him can give me a big relieve and abundant of joy.

 

I don’t really pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter