But I love you (by G-Dragon)

Thoughts of me and my J

“We are here today live at Nang Sam Church to witness the marriage between YG Trainee, Ahn SooJin and Bigbang member Choi SeungHyun. During the past few months, YG Entertainment had continuously surprised us with different shocking news starting from SooJin and Bigbang leader Kwon JiYong’s make-believe relationship which received various reactions from fans and the media…..”

That’s what they thought we had. Why does everything have to turn out this way?

It has been three months since my dreadful encounter with SooJin. She left me alone. Yes! Alone. That is what I’ve been feeling since I lost her. Did I really lose her? Or have she just decided to give up on us?

“Another news firing from YG is when Mr. Yang Goon announced the approaching marriage between the promising star SooJin and SeungHyun which also surprised everyone since SeungHyun and JiYong are known to be close friends from the same group Bigbang….Meanwhile, today’s event will be kept private for the sake of the solemnity of the ceremony…..”

Kang Daesung, who was watching the coverage of SooJin and SeungHyun’s marriage, glanced at me when he finally noticed me coming out of my room.

         “Oh hyung, you’re already awake?”

How can I sleep from all that’s been happening around me? I am actually lucky considering that I still have Daesung with me since I fought with SeungHyun. Our group’s activities have lessened since that event with SeungHyun.

SeungHyun. He has been a good and honest friend to me. I actually considered him already as my brother not until SooJin told me that she’s marrying SeungHyun. For what? Just because they had fallen hardly in love to each other that they’ve decided to get married. What a twinge! SeungHyun had known from the start that SooJin is the love of my life so why would he still want to marry SooJin? I guess all is fair in love.

But still, I feel betrayed. It suddenly feels like the world is crushing into me…. and I wish I could crush with it. I want to destroy everything. I want to revenge. I feel mad at SeungHyun…. and also to SooJin.

Remembering SooJin’s name brings sparks in my eyes but at the same time I can also feel that tingling fracture in my heart. I have to figure out now how to live without her in my life. I never saw this coming. I thought that we were so in love with each other that we don’t need to worry about everything else. What did really happen?

         “I’m going to the gym.”

*************************************************************************************

What did really happen?

It really is the time to forget and leave everything behind.

The first meeting at the beach, the training days, the brunch dates, the duets, the songs he made for me… his endless love for me.

No! I can’t always fill my eyes with tears. I’m walking at the aisle now and people shouldn’t see my dullness for the moment. They might think that I’m not happy doing this. Well I’m not really happy. I know my sisters, MinHa and JunHee wouldn't like it.  All of this happened because of me… me and my weak self.

Look straight SooJin. No tears. Smile… just smile for a moment.  

*************************************************************************************
I can see SooJin now walking at the aisle. She’s coming to me. Soon enough we’re going to be Mr. and Mrs. Choi. I can see her smiling yet I can feel her pain. Why did I brag myself into this? I should just leave the two of them alone. But no. I can’t take SooJin getting sad. I guess that’s how I love her. And with all that she has done just because of her sickness, I must also sacrifice something for her and for JiYong. I know that her love for JiYong will never be taken away.

I love the both of them that’s why I’m doing this but….

         “SeungHyun Oppa, are you mesmerized now by me? Hehe… You should be taking me in front of the altar by now.”

How could she still manage to talk like this in spite of the situation?

As she slipped her hands in my arms, a thought rushed into me.

Why am I doing this? This is clearly not the right thing to do. Ji Yong should be the one in my place. How could I marry the girl whom my best friend has love for a long time? This is really really wrong if everyone founds out about this arrangement and of course, it’s wrong in the eyes of God.

         “Father, I’m sorry but let’s just postpone the wedding. Everyone, don’t go out yet until one hour is over.”

         “Oppa, what are you…”

She looked at me with confused eyes.

         “Soo Jin, I love you but this is not the right thing to do. I’m going to Mr. YG right now to explain everything.”

She still seemed confused as JunHee, MinHa and Bom unnie approach her. Oh NamJi's going to kill me when she comes back! But clearly enough, I can see her smiling as I went to Mr. YG.

This is enough to make me smile as well.