Act Like Nothing's Wrong (by TOP feat. Jieun)

Thoughts of me and my J

I saw the gushing pain come out of her. I saw her go down on her knees while holding her stomach. It must have hurt a lot from what I see. I quickly run to her side.

         “What’s wrong?”

She looked at me and I saw her detrimental soul behind her eyes.

           “Oppa! It’s… it’s my stomach… I’m…”

           “SooJin! SooJin-ah!”

I rapidly carried her with my arms rushing her to the nearest hospital.


At that time I wanted to take away the pain that she’s feeling but I can’t. Only she can heal herself. If she realizes that JiYong is better than what she thinks… that he’s brave enough to face this trial between the two of them, all of these could have never took place at all.

I stretched my arms up high as I wait for the other BBs to arrive. It feels very awkward to be sitting here alone at our CEO’s office with only Kwon JiYong himself. We haven’t talked yet since everything that happened.

*************************************************************************************************

I can see that SeungHyun is not so comfortable now as he stretched his arms. He must be feeling awkward right now? Or is it guilt that’s been preventing him to be his old self.

How I wish that everything would just go back to how it was. But it cannot be. I am still jam-packed with my anger and hurt. I want SooJin and SeungHyun to feel the destruction that they brought unto me. Yet I don’t want this situation to ruin our group’s plans. I've brought them enough harm. DaeSung, YoungBae and SeungRi worked hard enough to just put everything into waste.

I have to act cool… like nothing ever happened.

           “So how’s life as a newly married man?”

           “Huh? Oh yeah. It’s pretty fine.”

Pretty fine? You should be feeling lucky to be marrying with SooJin. What kind of an answer is that? If I were you, I would have tell the whole world how I became more in love with her after marrying her.

And there I go again. How can I ever get over her when she’s already a part of me?

Have she had sleepless nights since she left me? Is she really happy with SeungHyun? Is she not in love with me anymore?

           “B to the I to the G… Hey! You two are here already!”

YB came just in time. I don’t know how long I could still hold this yearning for SooJin.

*************************************************************************************************

Oh this is just so uncomfortable. Being with the two persons who love SooJin other than anything else in the world is so discomforting. I knew better. TOP-hyung already gave up his love for SooJin a long time ago. If JiYong just followed SooJin that night, it could have been him on TOP-hyung’s position now. Tsk tsk… poor JiYong. How could I let him know?

           “JiYong, I heard that you’re going to perform a solo on SBS three weeks from now.”

Yes! Go TOP-hyung. Just keep the awkwardness down for a moment.

           “Oh yeah! GD fever is back!” 

           “Well I still have to confirm it today to Mr. YG.”

Okay. So far so good. We could all still hang out just like before.

            “Guys, Mr. YG is coming!”

That’s Daesung’s voice. He came in with SeungRi.

           “Hey maknae! I missed you!”

           “Hey yourself! Haha…”

           “Okay boys. That’s enough. Go to your seats now.”

Just like grade school students, we all settled down. I wonder what’s going to be next on Big Bang.

*************************************************************************************************

I am bored to death right now. My uncle has prevented me from going to my dance trainings so MinHa already left for her training. JunHee’s still busy with her obligations as a stylist and NamJi’s still not going home at Korea. Hmmm… maybe I could call her. She’s not that busy all the time.

I dialed her number and just after two rings, she answered.

           “NamJi-ssi! How are you?”

I tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

           “Oh good that you called. I’m currently having a situation here right now with my actors. They’re almost an hour late for our shooting! What a waste!”

           “Ooohhh NamJi. Calm down. Take this time to rest and talk to me. Haha… I haven’t talked to you for a long time already, you know.”

           “I know that for a fact. How are you?”

           “I’m fine but today’s so bor…”

I haven’t managed to finish my statement when I heard NamJi shout from the background.

           “SooJin, my actors are here now. I have to go.”

           “But you haven’t have time for me…”

           “I’m sorry SooJin. I’ll try calling you back.”

And the line went dead. I hanged for an instant there. Who could I disturb now?

The phone suddenly rang. Haha! NamJi, you just can’t get enough of yourself missing me…

           “NamJi!”

           “SooJin, it’s me.”

I heard SeungHyun oppa’s voice. I’m still glad that he called.

           “TOP Oppa! How are you? How’s it going there at YGE?”

           “Everything’s fine. The Big Bang is back to making hit-charters again. How are you there?”

           “Hmm… I’m actually bored right now.”

           “Good. Then come here. I’ll fetch you after 30 minutes. We have things to talk about regarding your career.”

            “Oh great great! I’ll get dressed now! See you in 30 minutes!”

It’s like I’ve been stimulated. Finally there’s something for me to do now. Oh wait. I’m going to YGE today. Does that mean that I’ll see JiYong there? Oh no. How should I react when I see him or when he sees me? It doesn’t matter. I miss him so much that even a peek at him would already be enough.