Eight

BLACK DRAGON - BigHit's New Boygroup

Eight

 

jaekwang

home

official

members

discography

Tracklist

I, my own enemy


When Jaekwang was added to the Black Dragon line up, he couldn’t understand how he had ended up in it at all. When they had been called over to training hall B together, he had felt entirely sorry for Hyukjae as he had been so sure that both of them were about to be dropped out of the company. Jaekwang in comparison to any other trainee was lacking in basically everything - except looks. But with so many handsome guys around, being pretty wasn't even something that could save him when things got serious. So when he was told he was in, the happiness flooding him was incredible. Same it was with the sadness he felt when Hyukjae was kicked out. If someone had to be replaced it wasn't Hyukjae but Jaekwang. He should have said that when Taehee had arrived with Geunji. He should have told him to kick out Jaekwang instead of Hyukjae. But he didn't. And for that he would feel guilty the rest of his life.

Before Hyukjae had decided to leave the company he had called Jaekwang to inform him about his decision. Again the visual had ended up crying when he usually tried his best not to. Yet, it was his best friend they were talking about. The one who had supported him whenever he was thinking there was no help, no hope anymore. The person who knew everything about him and who was there to catch him when anxiety was taking over him. That very person would be gone forever. There would never be times where they could just hang in the hallway, laughing together. Never again. This was breaking Jaekwang’s heart.

While the others were working diligently on the choreography, Jaekwang was watching them with mixed feelings. He would never be able to dance like the others. Not even if he didn't sleep and eat and trained all day. So what he was left with was fear. Especially with Geunji always being right beside him, as the very person who had replaced Jaekwang's best friend ended up being his roommate and ironically the person detesting Jaekwang the most of all members. Geunji was taking all chances to show Jaekwang that he didn't deserve to be in the group. Jaekwang knew. And even though he should have been angry there was nothing else than him being sorry towards the others. He couldn't even face some of the members as he felt sorry to the extent that his whole existence felt like a burden and unfair. Looking at Jongin reminded Jaekwang so much of Yoosung that it made it hard for him not to run from the member.

And with all the shame he felt, all Jaekwang could do was to try not to be too much of a bother to the others.

As soon as Jaekwang woke up the next day, he had wanted to be the first to get to the company to start practicing. But some of the others had been quicker. Bangwon was rushing outside when Jaekwang left his room and Sian was also already up, having breakfast and waving at Jaekwang as a morning greeting. Even when he got to the company, Toby and Kangjoon were already in the middle of training. Not the dance choreography, though... they were doing stunts, Bboy basics, throwing each other around, crazy stuff that Jaekwang would have expected from Sian and Kangjoon but not Toby who was currently in the process of learning it as it seemed. Jaekwang again watched with mixed feelings. How was he supposed to catch up with the others when they were constantly working on being all the more unreachable?

Jaekwang was standing in front of the room to follow the two in what they were doing for a bit when someone suddenly approached him.

"Those two are crazy.", a female voice told him and when he turned around he saw the blonde Arora member Shigure right next to him. "They are doing that for an hour now and we officially start in two. So they want to wreck each other before that?" The girl looked a little amused about it.

"And why are you here that early?", Jaekwang asked her which caused her grin to fade.

"... I… wanted to go through the choreography beforehand. But they kicked me out, said I am a disturbance.", she answered. Just a little bit she looked as if Jaekwang had caught her on something. But he didn't know what. She noticed how he was examining her, quickly changing the focus on him. "You must have had the same idea. Want to go through the choreography together? We can use the Arora room. It's empty right now."

Jaekwang's eyes widened when Shigure offered him to go through the choreography together. It was like he had been lucky enough to get an opportunity not to bother his co-members. And of course he agreed. But it didn't help him much.

After the others arrived and everyone started practicing together, he was still the one dragging down the entire group. Even Bangwon who was late for one and a half hours was able to catch up with the others when Jaekwang didn't.

"If you have that much troubles finishing the songs to be late like that, you should hand over the composition job to Toby.", Kangjoon scolded Bangwon who looked back at the leader in shock. And he wasn't the only one. Everyone seemed surprised for how the leader was suddenly taking sides with Toby and started urging Bangwon to give up on his job. It was just… unexpected.

"What?!", Bangwon exclaimed all scandalized.

"I'm just saying that you are a bother by being late. If it's too much for you, step back."

The members looked at both, Bangwon boiling in anger while Kangjoon was giving him his authority glance. In Kangjoon's back, Toby was standing and observing the two arguing. He didn't look shocked. But he neither looked happy... he was just... standing there.

"If someone is a bother then it's Suza over there. Bangwon at least manages to follow. Suza s up wherever possible.", Geunji interrupted the two fighting boys.

The fire of anger had already started to burn in the room and Geunji was pouring oil over Jaekwang, so he would be the one ending up in ashes. Sadly he was right with whatever he was saying. Helplessly the visual was looking through the rooms. Sian and Jongin both looked at the ground when they heard Geunji’s accusation and even the two girls faced him apologetically. He knew it all. Geunji was right.

“But at least Jaekwang shows up early! He was here earlier than anyone else, practicing!“, Kangjoon defended him. “This is also about responsibility! We need to be responsible for our actions if we want this to work!“

“Says the one who suggested to drink at the very first day moving into the dormitory.“, Jongin muttered and crossed his arms.

“What did you just say?!“ The bulky leader was again moving further towards Jongin. “You messed up our entire finances, shut up backstabber!“

BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!

Bangwon’s sudden eruption silenced everyone inside of the room. With all eyes on him, he stomped over to his backpack and got some sheets out of it, walked over to Toby and almost violently pushed them into his hands. “There you go! Go through them, change them, finish them, I don’t even care! They’re done! And the music samples are in the dormitory, you can listen to them later! Can we go on practicing now without yelling at each other, taking responsibility and stop wasting time like this?!“

So they did.

With just one short lunch break, the boys had ended up all sweaty and exhausted late in the evening. When he had been messing up the whole choreography over and over again and Geunji fell sick of yelling at him, nobody had even bothered to explain to the visual how to dance properly again. Nobody except for Shigure. But even Shigure couldn’t stay forever and so, after the Arora girls were both long gone because of their own schedules and his the Black Dragon members all went back home, he stayed to go through the whole thing again. Alone. Nobody had opposed, nobody had told him to take a break. Because Jaekwang didn’t deserve to take a break when he was holding up the group. And again he knew.

“Hey…! HEY!“



Someone was ungently patting Jaekwang’s cheeks, the young man slowly gaining back his full conscience. He wearily opened his eyes and directly faced Kangjoon and Toby. Did they come back? Or was it already early in the morning? Jaekwang couldn’t remember anything besides another anxiety attack taking over his body, leaving him a crying, trembling mess in the corner of the room, the tiredness soon following and making him decide to take a short break. He must have dozed off and slept until now.

“I-I’m sorry!“, he quickly apologized and got up, his legs still heavy from the lack of sleep and hurting from the uncomfortable position he had taken on the floor.

“For what? Practicing all night long? Go back to the dormitory, take a shower and have some breakfast. You have to practice a lot but you’re not supposed to die while trying.“, the leader told him. Toby was looking at Jaekwang as if he was piercing through him with his glance only. He felt intimidated just by glancing back the the younger member.

“O-Okay.“, Jaekwang agreed and grabbed his stuff to leave the other two alone.



That day didn’t differ a lot from the day before just that Jaekwang felt even more exhausted and it showed. Bangwon was late as again, igniting another round of clash between the members, Geunji had regained power over night to go on ranting on Jaekwang messing up the choreography and while everyone was doing better than him, the panic due to the upcoming performance was present at any time. Those feelings had never done good to Jaekwang and he felt his anxiety being stronger than usually thanks to the stress and pressure. He tried his best to contain himself, even though that meant he remained silent for almost the whole time and every now and then had to leave the room to calm down which in return caused the others to be especially angry at him for taking breaks when he shouldn’t. But they just didn’t know about his anxiety. And if they ever came to know Jaekwang was sure they would kick him out. He was too much of a bother, not only with his lack of skills. However, for Hyukjae he decided to stay strong. If he wasn’t able to be here, Jaekwang would try everything possible to make him proud instead.

After finding Jaekwang in the training room early in the morning, the leader made sure that the members returned to the dormitory after rehearsals all together with no one being left behind. Returning to the dormitory, they all headed for the showers, none of the boys having enough strength to argue about who was allowed to go first. In the end it was Kangjoon they let go first.



Jaekwang remained on the couch, a cup of tea in his hands which he felt too weak to sip on. Next to him Sian, who usually was a power bundle with so much life running through his veins that it turned out a little annoying at times, was slightly dozing off. His head was tilting from one side to another, the soft snoring reminding of a purring cat.

“Can we get something to eat? Can someone tell Taehee to bring some take-out food?“, Jongin asked, coming out of the kitchen which he had seemingly tried to raid but couldn’t find anything else than a bottle of water.

“Tell Great Leader Kangjoon, he’s the one in charge of hunting to get us food. Can't wait for him to hunt down some bananas for us or collect some bugs out of our fur.“, Geunji answered and laughed about his own words. What he said sounded extremely dumb, even to Jaekwang, still Geunji often looked as if he thought he was a genius with his wording.



“Cook some rice and you’ll be good.“ 



The door to the apartment was opened and the manager stepped in, having a pile of paper in his hands, this time making sure to not let it slip again. Unfortunately he had nothing to eat with him and the boys all looked a little gloomy and frustrated.

Geunji snorted loudly. “You want us to eat rice only? Even the guys in military service get more to eat than us then…! What kind of bullcrap is this? Are we labour workers to you? Feed us properly or go back to man Bang and tell him he should starve himself if he thinks it’s fair treatment!“ 


Taehee blinked shortly at Geunji before he shook his head in silence and handed the papers over to the two producers who were immediately both grinning like proud daddies.



“Are you ready to listen to our debut song?“, Toby asked, sitting down next to Bangwon who was as always occupying his favorite spot on the couch.



“Is your debut song going to feed us right now? I don’t think so!“, Geunji moped around like a little sulky, yet aggressive child, unwilling to let this issue go before someone promised him to get something to eat first. Bangwon next to Toby was slightly losing his patience with him and even Toby had that stare that he was giving whenever something was considerably not okay. Jaekwang had no word to define that kind of expression, so he just figured that it must be his face of discontent.

“You’re not the only one being hungry.“ As if someone had told Kangjoon that the boys were about to end in a war again, he came out of the bathroom, his hair still wet from the shower. At least he was wearing a tracksuit. When Jaekwang thought about the last time Toby came out of the bathroom with nothing else on than his towel…

“Oh, return of Major Banana Collector!“, Geunji cheered ironically.

Kangjoon’s expression was darkening in an instant. If Geunji didn’t stop provoking the leader, he’d end up beaten up in a moment he didn’t pay enough attention. Right now Kangjoon looked as if he wanted to strangle him. “What?!“

“You deaf now, too?“ 


The whole situation was escalating again with also Taehee having lost all hope in the boys, he wasn’t even trying to stop them anymore. Hence the reason Jaekwang tried to defuse the rage by very hesitantly clearing his throat. “If you want to… after listening to the song, I can cook something…“, he offered. The visual had never thought of this being an advantage when his step-brother Jisang showed him how to cook. He suddenly felt of use more than ever for the group.



Geunji snorted again before he resigned and got back to being calm and soothed. “Wow… at least you’re good for something, Suza.“, he muttered. “Well, then show us your great song, misters. What am I even supposed to do in the song? Sing? Rap?“

Hearing the blunt guy asking Toby and Bangwon like that let Jaekwang frown for a bit. Sing? Rap? Was he able to do all of it? Again Jaekwang felt like he was born with no talent at all. Those guys around him… why were they all able to do everything and more?!

“You’ll get singing parts.“, Bangwon answered.

“Yeah and sorry for taking so long. Had to make some major changes again.“, Toby apologized with Bangwon scowling about his words. He didn’t pick a fight with Toby, though. He just kept his silence, bit his lower lip and pressed on play, the song samples starting to play with the backing tune of the vocals flooding the room.

Sian suddenly moved next to Jaekwang. He was wide-awake and all vivid again, just as someone had poured cold water over his head to wake him up. “This is AMAZING!“, he voiced out. “The sound is so cool! You really produced that all by yourselves? What will the songs be about? Do you have the lyrics done for it?“

“We have it all prepared.“, Bangwon told him in response and passed on the sheets that Taehee had brought before and when Jaekwang got them passed on he noticed two things. First, there were two different sheets. Second, Jaekwang was surprised when he saw how the lines were distributed.

“There are two.“, Kangjoon mentioned what everyone had already noticed and the composer boys nodded.

“Promotion spots are already reserved for us, thanks to the BigHit and BTS bonus, we’re supposed to perform twice so two performances are due, therefore two songs we prepared. The debut song is going to be Hero. The other one… is a performance to blow everyone’s mind performance vise.“, Toby explained. His words left Jaekwang flustered. A performance that would blow everyone’s mind? Then would it be even more difficult than the one they were working on at the moment? Please no… someone please come and save Jaekwang.

Silence occurred in which the boys were running through the lyrics again until the first complaint was following. “Wait…!“ Jongin was breathing heavily. “How come I have less lines than Jaekwang?!“ He was blinking irritatedly, looking as if someone had told him he’d be standing in the background not doing anything while the others would perform.

“It’s because we gave Jaekwang those lines that are the easiest to sing…“, Bangwon very cautiously tried to explain. He was turning his head towards Toby who didn’t go on as might have been expected. He was gazing at Taehee.

The manager raised an eyebrow, moving a little backwards as if he was attempting to run but Toby didn’t stop staring until Taehee finally added to what Bangwon had started. “As I see it, it is also about how the song is delivered. Not just in matter of technique but also performance. Jaekwang might not be as good in singing or dancing as you but-“



“The only ing thing Suza can do is looking good.“, Geunji interrupted Taehee, impatient as his hunger was driving him close to madness. Jaekwang expected him to start a hate speech against him but Geunji was voicing out something completely different. Something he delivered in a more than inappropriate way but which had such severity that it was simply disarming Jongin. “Why are you all beating around the bush? You got no balls? … what kind of group is this? What Mr. No Balls Manager is trying to say is that you’re not as noteworthy during performances as Suza. Suza’s pretty - pretty enough to steal your spotlight. So instead of giving someone screen time that doesn’t get a lot of attention they’re using the pretty face. You’re the ghost among us, get with it! Can we get something to eat now?!“

Geunji was up so quickly to grab Jaekwang, that the boy had no chance to react at all. He was dragging Jaekwang into the kitchen with no mercy and on the way, Jaekwang shortly grabbed a glance of Jongin’s devastated face.

Jaekwang felt sorry. So unbelievable sorry for everything.

The schedule until the debut was so packed that barely any of the boys managed to concentrate on everything. Taehee had introduced the schedule in the next morning after breakfast when the mood was a lot better but still strained after the discussion of the night before. Even though Jaekwang had always felt pressured living together with Geunji, he for the first time appreciated it. It was better than sharing a room with Jongin who was a lot more uneasy to be around with than any other member after last night. When Taehee told the members that while the HERA Fashion Week performance was on Sunday, the pre-recording for the two songs was set for Monday with the final recording following on Tuesday nonetheless, Jongin was just staring depressed at his hands. And as Jongin’s roommate Sian had later explained to Jaekwang, he hadn’t even talked to anyone after that.

Still, nobody really cared too much. It wasn’t as if they weren’t taking interest in Jongin, they were just way too stressed out. Bangwon and Toby both were planning the editing and remastering of the songs over and over again, so they’d finish in time to grant Geunji enough time to work on a choreography. Two songs in less than a week plus the damn choreography was no joke at all. Jaekwang felt like dying even though he didn’t have a lot of lines. The list of destruction went on, though… After the Fashion Week his nightmare would go on with two more choreographies and with his group seemingly being a bunch of dance fanatics, his soul started leaving his body just thinking of what they would come up with.



Busy like that, time passed quickly and Friday came up too early for Jaekwang. There were just two days left but the boys still hadn’t managed to nail the choreography. Well… they did. Jaekwang just didn’t. Most of the members were already busy working on their lines for the recordings instead of practicing, only Geunji being in charge of teaching Jaekwang what he was still lacking in. Until now he was able to dance the full routine but the way he was dancing wasn’t anything the choreographer was willing to accept. Chaerin also didn’t show up anymore, Shigure being the only female support left for Jaekwang. And the support was strongly needed. Geunji was so angry about being unable to practice his very own lines because of Jaekwang, that he was raging even more.

“I can’t believe you’re still ty at this! You were born with no talent at all! Just the talent to fail! We positioned you in the back so you won’t ruin the performance but you’re worse enough to still stand out by being the worst dancer imaginable! WHAT DID YOU EVEN LEARN DURING THE TIME AS A TRAINEE?!

It took the others only 3 hours to lose all of their patience with him, too and leave Jaekwang behind alone with Shigure. The girl had insisted to stay with him, supporting him no matter what after seeing him struggle big time with the choreography still. But to Jaekwang it wasn’t a thing to be glad about. Whereas Shigure was there to help, Jaekwang felt so much of a burden to her, that in response she had started to bother him.

“Please… just go home…“, he asked of her, when it was already far past dinner time.

Shigure was standing in front of the mirrors, looking back at him with raised eyebrows, placing her hands on her hips and then slightly tilted her head to the side. “You want to learn this, don’t you? And you want to be good at this, right? Otherwise you wouldn’t practice like a maniac. So why don’t you just let me help you? I am here to help!“ She reached out her hand to Jaekwang as a symbol of support and friendship.

The tall grown guy frustratedly looked at her hand before he slapped it away. The lack of sleep, hunger and exhaustion was coming over him, followed by his anxiety pressing all those boiling feelings up. He suddenly wanted to run but with only Shigure around, she’d definitely go after him. “Is it fun to you watching me messing up the entire time? Is that the reason why you stay? Am I some kind of clown to you?“, Jaekwang asked bitterly and left Shigure in shock over his sudden rude words. “Please just go, I don’t need you around to help me.“

The Japanese girl’s eyes soon formed small slots before she punched Jaekwang against his arm. “HEY! What the heck are you suddenly talking about?! I am not here because I am making fun of you! I am here to help! When all the others can only see your mistakes, I see your will to do this! That is why I am helping - because I know you are trying!“, she told him off angrily.

Jaekwang’s lips started curling as he was pressing them against each other with such force that it hurt. “…but how does trying help me when I still am the one who is messing the whole thing for everyone?“, he asked with a stifled voice. “…I am a burden to all of you, I don’t even know how I ended up in the line-up… I surely don’t deserve to be here.“, he told her and felt his eyes burning. To prevent her from seeing how weak he was right now, Jaekwang covered his eyes with his hands but his body gave in the very moment he touched his face and he slumped down on the floor. "I don't... deserve... to be here...!", Jaekwang breathed out all the word, sounding as if he was about to suffocate before he started sobbing restlessly.

Shigure didn’t really know what was happening when Jaekwang suddenly broke out in tears and was shaking like aspen leaf right in front of her. She was helplessly standing there for a moment before she went down on her knees and gently patted him. “You do belong here…“, she assured him.... but it wasn't that easy to help him out of his deep hole of self-doubt.

For about an hour Jaekwang was a sobbing mess that Shigure was constantly talking to in a calm voice until he finally calmed down again. And when he did, he was so exhausted and tired that he almost lifelessly was sitting leaned against the mirrors, his eyes staring into nowhere. Jaekwang's anxiety attack was gone but the feeling of not belonging to where he was right now didn't want to leave. Shigure however had the right words to encourage him and give him new hopes.

"You know what...", she started, closely checking if Jaekwang could have another attack or not. When she was sure he was actually listening and the poisonous thoughts inside his head weren’t deafening her words anymore, she went on. "... even if you're not as good as the others in your group, you can still be proud that at least you are able to perform with them. There is a reason that you are in. And the fact that you manage to dance a routine difficult like that - even if you're unable to nail it like the others - shows that you are worth it. There are people who wouldn't manage. So instead of trying to be as good as them try to be as good as you can be. Instead of trying to be a dancing prodigy like those self-destructive dancing maniacs in your group, try to be a dancer that manages to dance the full choreography without mistakes and be proud of it. You are a part of the group. You don’t make the group look bad. You are doing your best. Keep that in mind and try to enjoy what is given to you. Darkness can only exist with light. So keep looking for the light instead of focusing on the darkness."

With that said Shigure was smiling brightly at Jaekwang and for some reason he felt like sun beams were warming up is heart. There really was light in the darkness. He just didn't know it was existing before.

Around 2 AM in the morning Jaekwang decided to head back home. Shigure had left around 12ish but was constantly texting Jaekwang to make sure he wouldn’t overdo it and check if he was still okay. So when he was about to leave, he texted her and promised her a proof photo as soon as he’d be back home again.

On his way out, he walked through the still enlightened hallways of the entertainment building, the silence he was expecting when he left the training room being disturbed by the light sound of a piano. A melody that sounded familiar but at the same time new to him was attracting his attention, making him curious about who was still playing at this late hour. 



With silent steps, as if he was afraid to get caught eavesdropping to a melody that was basically filling the floors with no chance given to be unheard, he was following the sad melody until he found the room it was coming from… and two other persons being close to it, listening to it as well. Around the corner to the vocal rehearsal room in which the piano was playing, BTS member Seokjin was leaning against the wall and Arora's maknae Xiuying was sitting on the floor, listening to the music.

“…hyung?“, Jaekwang addressed Seokjin first.

“Oh wow, you’re still here? What are you doing here?“, Seokjin was surprised to meet the Black Dragon member.

Jaekwang gave him a little, wry smile. “I wanted to ask you the same. I stayed practicing… Anyway, who’s that you’re listening to? Is that Yoongi?“



Xiuying and Seokjin both looked at Jaekwang as if he had told them a very weird joke. A little confused the visual raised his eyebrows.

“Can it be… you don’t know the members of your group really well, hm?“, Seokjin asked to which Jaekwang could only shrug in response. “That’s Toby.“

When Seokjin told him, Jaekwang’s mouth dropped open. Toby was the one playing…? There really was a lot that Jaekwang didn’t know about the others. Thinking about it now… he never really got to know the others. There were things he never expected and thinking about it now, he felt like judging the others was a thing he shouldn’t do until he got to know the others better. Maybe there was something good even inside of rough choreographer Geunji.

“I really missed Toby playing… he didn’t play for a while…“, Xiuying mumbled, obviously enjoying to hear the soft melody still streaming through the hallway.

“Yeah, me too. But he seems bothered…“, Seokjin mumbled.

Again Jaekwang raised his eyebrows. Seokjin knew Toby that well? He honestly didn’t know what to think about it. There was barely anyone who knew fully about the BTS - Toby relationship. Of course there were rumors circulating but even those who might know like Ilsung or Yoosung remained silent most of the time. Not even Taehyung, who was one of Jaekwang’s best friends, ever told him about what had happened years ago when Toby was dropped out of the BTS line-up.

Seokjin noticed Jaekwang’s questioning expression and with a gentle smile explained to him what he was talking about. “Whenever Toby gets really emotional, he looks for this rehearsal room and plays the piano. During our trainee time years ago and even now he’s doing it exactly the same. Usually he plays classics when he’s really joyous or angry. I heard him play Rachmaninoff, Chopin and Liszt often… and then when he gets worried or depressed, he starts re-composing songs…“

“So that’s what he is doing right now?“, Jaekwang asked.

“Listen carefully. He is playing BTS songs rearranged into minor…“, Xiuying told him, still indulging into the sweet, pained sound. Now that she had mentioned it… Jaekwang did recognize the songs. Hold me tight. Butterfly. Boy in Luv and more. Wow… Jaekwang was awestruck listening to Toby’s compositions.

“He must feel bothered about the debut. I don’t know why he plays our songs… but I guess he’s thinking back to the times when he trained with us… maybe he’s missing it? I don’t know…“, Seokjin said. “…you have problems with your debut, right?“, he asked and sighed. “I still can’t look away when this boy gets frustrated… it makes me feel really bad about what happened…“



About what had happened? Jaekwang wanted to ask Seokjin what the truth was behind those rumors about their relationship… but he didn’t. After all it was none of his business. Maybe Toby would tell him one day… or maybe not.



“You two… never forget that there is no right or wrong in life. There never is just one side of a story. Don’t judge your members by whatever they do because they always have their reasons… and sometimes they do things because it’s us who cause them to act like they do. Never forget that.“, Seokjin advised both, Jaekwang and Xiuying. The girl looked up at the senior and nodded slightly.

Today had been a day full of wise words. Jaekwang couldn’t say that he felt all good again… he was still worried and felt like a burden, but he felt encouraged and less alone in the situation… because no matter how much he was struggling, the others were, too. Even someone as talented and gifted as Toby.

Jaekwang would try to be stronger. For Hyukjae. For Shigure. For his group… and for himself.

 

 

author notes

Only Sian's POV missing and every member had one chapter for themselves. And the arcs are one by one starting now, I am getting excited just thinking about how the boys are going to handle everything that is waiting for them in the future.
Have I ever mentioned that if there was one member I feel sorry about then it's Jaekwang? His anxiety is just one of the reasons why. btw it was the first time for me writing about a character suffering anxiety disorder... since I do have some friends with anxiety, I kinda know how different attacks can be and for Jaekwang I was thinking a lot of how his should look like and came up with this. Poor Kwangie... I still feel like he's just way too good for the bad, bad Black Dragon world.
And then we have Seokjin and Toby. Yeaaaaah, what's that you're talking about, Jinnie? Why you don't tell those two youngsters about it, hm? XD 
Xiuying might appear a little random but I felt like since she plays piano herself she might appreciate Toby playing a little. Let the girl have some time to enjoy, too! And Shigure, instead of worrying of Kwangie so much, go take care of your maknae, too! That girl is out late in the night! :'D
Line distribution for Hero's going to follow the next days~


“ not everything that shines is gold. ”