Special

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was walking through the corridors while holding a piece of paper from her brother with an instruction on where she could find JB.

They hadn't seen each other for a year due to their busy schedule though they have been contacting each other regularly.

She misses him so much, and now that she is in college too, she wants to surprise him. She can't wait to see his reaction.

A smile flashed in her face as she imagine his face while she walks by.

Random eyes follow her direction as she could easily caught others' attention with her beauty and gorgeous body. 

Their gazes makes her uncomfortable but she doesn't want it to pay much attention  to it. Her main concern is to see her boyfriend.

Finally, she went to a stop when she found the classroom number. She felt nervous and excited at the same time. She took a deep breath before pushing the door open.

She scanned the place  that seemed empty. And then on the corner, there was a hooded guy who has his head over his arms sleeping in an armchair.

Even though she could now see the guy's face, she knew exactly who is it. Her heartbeat started to rise as she walks closer to him.

The guy is sleeping soundly and doesn't seemed to be aware of her pressence.

She stared at him lovingly while she brushes her hands thru the guy's soft hair. She can't help but to smile and tear up.

She wanted to hug him already but she knows that the guy is probably t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter