Arrival

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Nayeon, want to grab something to eat first before we go home?" Jinyoung asked Nayeon. 

"Sure. We can go to our favorite cafe. I miss that place already." The girl answered with her aegyo voice.

"Arasso." Jinyoung pulled Nayeon into a hugged and instructed the driver to go to that place.

Jinyoung decided to surprise her sister by not telling her that he and Nayeon will be returning a day early. He bought alot of things that he thought Jihyo would like.

Since, they have a travelled for hours, he decided to eat first with Nayeon before going back home. It will be in their favorite cafe that was actually a bit near their school.

He had his arm over his girlfriend's shoulder as they walked inside the place. He scanned the place to see where they could sit. 

And then, his hands suddenly turned into a fist. He can't believe his eyes on what he just saw. Nayeon looked at him when she noticed his sudden change in expression. She glanced at the direction to where he is looking at and gasped at the sight.

In the far corner of the cafe is where Jihyo and her friends were eating together with JB. The guy was sitting closely next to his sister and feeding her some cake. Jihyo shyly opened and ate the cake from JB's spoon. Using his thumb, he wipe off the icing in the corner of Jihyo's lips and the icing from his finger. 

Jinyoung blood boils and he quickly rushed to their place. Nayeon ran after him with a worried expression all over her face.

"OPPA!" Jihyo gasped upon seeing his brother. Her eyes wide in shock.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Jinyoung yelled.

"Oppa, I thought..."

"What?! I'm taking you home now!" Jinyoung held onto his sister's arms tightly making Jihyo whinced in pain a bit.

"You're hurting her!" JB stood on his seat and tried to pull Jihyo away from her brother.

"Stay out of this! Stay away from her!" Jinyoung angrily said.

"No! Let her go!" JB insisted.

"I'll be fine JB-oppa. Don't worry." Jihyo answered him which earned a glare from her brother. His grip becomes tighter on her arm as he drags her away.

"JB, just please stay. I'll watch over her." Nayeon assured JB and she went to follow the siblings.

All the people in the cafe was stunned with the incident including Jihyo's friends who were all silent because of shock. JB on the other hand cursed himself because he can't do anything.

...
Jinyoung pushed Jihyo inside the car. His tight grip on her arm earlier made a red mark that he seemed not to noticed because of his anger.

"What the hell was that Jihyo?! I told you to stay away from him!" He said yelling at her.

"Jinyoung, just calm down." Nayeon sat next to Jihyo and put her arms around her shoulders.

"Stay out of this Nayeon. This is bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter