Relief?

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB was quickly rushed to the hospital. The nurses and doctor came to his aid and put him on the emergency room.

Jihyo was left behind the waiting area crying her heart out.

"Oppa, please be safe." She was praying so hard that JB will not be taken away from her. She refused his brother's company and began to hate him because of this.

Soon, Nayeon came in with her parents to check on what happened to JB.

"Jihyo-ya!" She engulfed Jihyo with a tight hugged upon seeing her miserable condition.

"Unnie.... it's all my fault... it should've been me..." She cried more and more.

"It was an accident and it's definitely not your fault." She rubbed her back to soothe her but Jihyo seemed to become numb right now.

"If I didn't called for him.... he wouldn't be in that room..." Jihyo continues to blame herself.

"Don't think that way." The only thing that Nayeon could do now is to hugged her tight. Jihyo cried so much that she fell asleep because of exhaustion.

Jinyoung came in towards his sister to carry her home but Nayeon stopped him.

"Let her be. She wouldn't like it if you take her home without her consent. I'll take care of her. Don't worry."

All Jinyoung could do now is to obey. He knows that he is partly at fault. No one wants this to happen, not even him. But Nayeon is right. He will only hurt her sister more if he continues to push her.

It was an hours worth of wait before the doctor finally come out of the room.

"Are you the lad's family?" He asked as he approached them. Nayeon's parents introduced themselves to the doctor. Nayeon lightly tap Jihyo to wake her up to hear the news.

"He is now safe. We'll put him now on the recovery room but sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter