My Jihyo

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jinyoung and Nayeon went to the cafeteria to get some food. The couple went ahead first because Jihyo still can't choose on what to buy. Then when she was about to go to their table, a figure blocked her path.   JB: I knew we will meet again. Jihyo: It's you! (Jihyo's mood suddenly change) JB: What's your name? Jihyo: You still haven't apologized yet. (Jihyo is still glaring at the guy) JB: I will if you tell me your name. Jihyo: No way! (Jihyo shouted and got the crowd's attention)   The crowd came to gather around them. They were surprised that a new girl is brave enough to talk back to JB. What's even more interesting is that JB seems to like the girl. Jinyoung noticed the commotion and went to Jihyo's side standing in front of her.   Jinyoung: What's going on here? (He asked Jihyo) JB: Its none of your business, Mr. President. (JB staring directly at Jinyoung eyes as if he wants to start a fight) Jinyoung: Why wouldn't it be? She's my sister. (Then their staring contest began)   Nayeon came in to ease the tension. "Hey guys, break it up." She then pushed JB to the other side and Jinyoung on the opposite side. Before JB walked away, he left a death glare to Jinyoung and then moved his gaze to Jihyo giving her a smirked. Mark, being the vice president, also came in to remove the crowd. "Come on guys, nothing to see here. Go back to your places."   Jinyoung: Jihyo, what did he told you? (He's more concerned on his sister)   Nayeon: Is my cousin bothering you? Jihyo: He's your cousin? Well, its nothing. Don't worry. Jinyoung: I want you to stay away from him, ok. Jihyo: ok. (Jihyo just nodded)   ... Jackson: So she's that guy's little sister huh? You better find a new target now. JB: NO! I won't back down. I like her. This just makes things more interesting. Jackson: I've never seen you act this before, for a girl. JB: That's because I've never met her before...   ... After lunch, they went back to their classes and then within a couple of hours, it was time to go home. Jihyo immediately packed her bag and said goodbye to her new found friends Momo, Sana, and Mina. She and her brother is going to visit their grandfather. She met her brother at the gate and they rode his motorcycle towards their destination. They finally arrived at the old man's mansion. A huge gate greeted them as they made their way in. They were ushered to their grandpa's office. Upon seeing her grandpa, Jihyo immediately rushed towards him hugging him.   Jihyo: I miss you so much (she hugged him tightly) Grandpa: I miss you too, my sweet grand daughter. You should've stay here with me. This is big enough for the both of you. Jihyo: But oppa's house is nearer our school. We'll visit you often, I promise. (she's still clinging to her grandpa) Grandpa: I really can't change your mind, can't I?   Jihyo just nodded and smiled sweetly. The mansion is big, but its gloomy so both of them doesn't want to stay there. Its also full of memories of their grandma who had passed away so they become sad when remembering it.    Grandpa: Your oppa visits me everyday too, but this guy doesn't even have a hint of sweetness in his body. (He's looking at Jinyoung with disappoinment) Jihyo: No he's not. He's the sweetest Oppa I know. (She then hugged her brother) Grandpa: He's only sweet with cute girls like you.  

Jinyoung just stood there sighing and rolling his eyes. Whenever he visits his grand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter