Mine

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Jihyo arrived very early at school. Her oppa has council duties so they went an hour before the classes starts. Jihyo was still sleepy because of the party last night. She was walking towards her class when she saw a familiar figure standing in front of her class's doorway. She stopped her tracks wondering what is the guy doing there, more importantly its too early for him come to school. The guy noticed her and immediately went to her.

JB: I've been waiting for you! (He said as he took her hand and drag her to a place where no one can disturb them)
Jihyo: JB-oppa, what are you doing? And its too early... (She said confused on what's  gotten in to the guy. Lucky for her, they are the only students in that area)

JB just stayed silent. Jihyo tried to break free but she's too weak compared to the guy's strength that is firmly holding on to her. She glanced at him and saw how serious he looks right now so she just stayed quiet and let him drag her along. 

When they arrived, JB closed the door and pulled her away from it before letting her hand go. Jihyo took some time to catch her breath before she finally realized where there were. It was the familiar place only the both of them goes to, the roof top. JB was just standing there waiting for her to normalize her breathing. "Sorry that I drag you." The guy said as he looked at her out of breath. 

Jihyo: Why did you that? What do you want? (She said a bit annoyed)
JB: About last night, you were saying something before Chae cut you off....
Jihyo blushed remembering it...
JB: I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it so I went early to wait for you... So, what were you saying?
Jihyo: I don't know..... I don't remember anything... (She lied and avoided his gaze)
JB: I know you're lying. (He stepped closer to her and lifted her chin and look straight into her eyes) You said you are starting to fall for me... (He smirked)
Jihyo: I didn't said anything like that! (Her eyes widened and she shook the guy's hand away from her)
JB: See? You said you don't remember anything... (He grinned)
Jihyo: You drag me here early in the morning just to tease me?! (She crossed her arms and  pouted)
JB: Don't change the topic Jihyo-ya. No matter how cute you look right now, I want to know your answer. (He stepped even more closer to her and leaned in to look at her eyes)
Jihyo: What answer? Did you ask me a question? (She said trying hard not to let him notice her blushing face)
JB smirked seeing her face right now. It is his chance and he won't let her go this time until she admits it. Its very evident just by looking at her that she likes him too.
JB: Park Jihyo, have you finally fallen for me?

Jihyo didn't answer, but instead she just bit her lips and looked away. JB smiled at her and leaned in closer and kissed her lips. Her eyes widened but she didn't pull away. JB took this as sign so he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her even closer and continued kissing her gently. Jihyo was stiff at first but started to loosen up upon feeling the guy's gentle kisses. Finally, she kissed him back making the guy smile while kissing her deeply. Both of them pulled away to catch their breath. Jihyo immediately looked down hiding her already red face.

JB: So this means you are finally accepting it... You are now my girlfriend... Park Jihyo... (He said bending down to meet her gaze)
Jihyo shyly nodded. JB grinned and hugged her immediately.
JB: You won't regret this. (He said after kissing the top of her head) This means you cannot push me away anymore no matter what happen. Ok? (Jihyo nodded) You are now mine and only mine alone. (He hugged her tighter and showered her face with kisses.)
Jihyo chuckled at his reaction.
JB: Come on. (JB held her hand and pulled her)
Jihyo: Where are we going?
JB: We need to tell your oppa.
Jihyo: Wait! No... (She stopped and pulled her hand back)
JB: Why? He needs to know.
Jihyo: I'm... I'm not ready yet.
JB: Ok. I won't force you. (He held her hand again and kissed her cheek.)

Jihyo is afraid on how her oppa might react to this. She does agrees that he needs to know but now is not the right time.

JB suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up and spin her around. "You really made me happy Jihyo-ya." He said putting her down. Jihyo just chuckled at him. They stayed there for a little while then went back to class when they both heard the school bell. Jihyo asked JB if they could just keep it a secret from now so her oppa won't know. JB reluctantly agreed to her wishes. 

...
Jihyo entered her class with a slight blush on her face.

Mina: Someone looks happy. (Mina gestured upon seeing her)
Sana: Did something happened Jihyo? 
Jihyo: Nothing. 
Both of the girls raised their brows but Jihyo just smiled at them.

....

Meanwhile in JB's class...

Jackson: Why are you smiling like that? It's scaring me. (Jackson teased)
JB: I don't care! (He scoffs off)
Jackson: I'm just joking... (He chuckled) what made you smile like that? Did you harass Jihyo-ya again?! (He again)
JB: I didn't! Leave me alone. Don't ruin my mood.
Jackson laughed at him and continuously until JB gave him a death glare.

...

Before the bell rang for lunch break, Jihyo received a text message.

"Meet me in the rooftop at lunch break" -JB

Jihyo smiled seeing this which didn't go unnoticed by Mina. Jihyo saw her glance and she immediately gave a straight face and pretended to listen to the teacher's lecture. But it's obvious that her mind is somewhere else. Mina, being the smart already had a clue on what made Jihyo very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter