Picture

My Brother's Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jihyo was called by her oppa in the student council office first thing in the morning. When she arrived, her oppa immediately threw the school paper on the table in front of Jihyo to see.

The headline:
The Badboy, the Playboy!
With JB's picture with Chae clinging on his arm and the other one.......

Jihyo's eyes widened in shocked. Its her picture with JB. JB was holding her waist pulling her close while her hands were on his chest looking into his eyes. That's exactly  the scenario yesterday.

Jinyoung leaned both his hands on the table with eyes locked on Jihyo's. 

Jinyoung: WHAT.IS.THIS?! Explain yourself Park Jihyo!

The guy is obviously holding his anger. Jihyo bit her lips nervously. Who would have thought they would end up in the school paper. Now her oppa saw it!

Jihyo: Oppa, its not what you think it is... (She tried explaining)
Jinyoung: So what is "it" then?!
Jihyo: uhmm... Uh... 

Jihyo can't seem to find the words to explain herself or atleast defend herself from her brother. Her nerves got her tongue tied. Seeing this reaction from her sister, Jinyoung continued his lecture.

Jinyoung: How many times did I told you to stay away from that guy?! Did you even listen to me?! Being with him only causes troubles!
Jihyo: Oppa, why do you hate him so much? He's not bad as you think he is!
Jinyoung: You don't know him well for you to say that!
Jihyo: I know him better than you do! He's not bad!
Jinyoung: Tell me! Are you starting to like him?! 

Jihyo just stood silent and avoided his gaze.

Jinyoung: Jihyo answer me! (His voice is loud and commanding)
Jihyo: Maybe I do! (Jihyo admitted)
Jinyoung: PARK JIHYO!!! (He slammed both his fist on the table, he can't believed on what he just heard)

Suddenly, Mark just came inside the council room not aware about the sibling's  confrontation inside. He was surprised to see them having a staring contest and no one wants to budge. Until Jihyo took a deep breathe and sighed.

Jihyo: I went here because I thought you need to talk about something that concerns our school or the council. As far as I know, I didn't break any school rules. And IF I may have broken a rule, YOUR RULE, you could have just waited for me to get home. I'll take my leave now. I have other things to do.

Jihyo immediately went out and Jinyoung massaged his temples because of the headache that he just had. Mark was curious on what had happened so he tried to ask Jinyoung. "What's ~" But before he could finish his words, he gasped upon seeing the picture lying on the table. He took it and read what was written. He clicked his tongue a couple of times while reading. "Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!" 

Mark: You know, most of the things written here aren't entirely true.
Jinyoung: But the students are gullible and would believe anything. Jihyo already admitted that she "may" like that stupid guy!
Mark: Well, you can't really dictate her on that part...
Jinyong: I want her out of trouble! Being with that guy will only hurt her.
Mark: Things might have already changed.
Jinyoung: You're not sure of that!  I can still recall how Nayeon was extremely bullied by his "fangirls" before they knew she was his cousin! 
Mark: Yeah, we were first year back then. She was so close to him that they thought she was his girlfriend.
Jinyoung: And the other time when she almost got expelled because she covered up for him because of  his so-called "friends".... That guy has a lot of enemies!
Mark: Things are different now. You're the president. No one can harm Jihyo or trouble her. You can watch over her.
Jinyoung: If I can watch over her properly, that picture wouldn't be here in the first place!

...
Meanwhile, Jihyo was walking in the hallway muttering how much she hates his brother right now. She's thinking that he's being too protective. That's when a group of girls surrounded her and blocked her path. She stared at them while thinking what's their problem.

Jihyo: Can you please move? (She said calmly)
Girl1: What are you gonna do if we don't?
Jihyo: What's your problem anyway? (Her patience is now running low)
Girl2: We saw your picture. We want you to stay away from JB. 
Jihyo:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter