Junah read it!

My Untouchable Prince

 

“Mom I’m home!” I greeted as I entered. “Oh ~~~ah, how was it? What do you do there? Who send you back?” my mom questioned. “Haha mom, I see you like questioning a lot. We met with their mom, talked, became friends with them, Kevin was very friendly but Kiseop was quite scary today. We ate lunch there. I came back walking because it was the house RIGHT BESIDE us.” “Oh you mean that big garden beside us? I thought it was a park but I only reliased that it was a house only that day people moved in.” “Yeah its theirs, they’re just back from the states. And I’m tired mom, I going up. Goodnight, tell dad goodnight too.” “Oh okay, I hope he’ll be back soon.”

    I climbed up the stairs swiftly and softly. I clicked open the door and was scared by seeing Junah on my bed reading a book! “AHHHH” we both shouted at the same time. “Noona! Why don’t you knock? You scared.” “Who are you to say that?! You are in MY ROOM!” “Oh yeah”, he realized and hid that book behind him. “Junah! What are you doing here and what are you reading?!” I questioned him suspected and from the cover I saw I knew what he was reading. “NO I wasn’t doing anything. I mean I just come in to take back the story book you borrowed and found this book interesting…”, he gave his excuse. “SO you read that??” I swiftly grabbed the book back making a disgusted face. “I’m sorry sis..” he apologized with that pitiful cute face of his which made me calm down. “GO get me water! I’m really pissed.” “Yes Sir!” he stomped off. He came back in with that Forgive-me-this-one-time look. I gulped down the water and started “You should know that diaries are PRIVATE and you shouldn’t read it even if I offered you. Nothing special is my life about.” I preachhed, raising my eyebrow. “But that part where you mention that you have a big crush on the guy next house is a very-good-to-know”, he teased. “What! Argh JUNAH I HATE YOU!” I felt smokes comming out from my head. I tried to catch him to strangle him so he ran around my bed. I grabbed a pillow and shot at him but luckily for him he reached the door and escaped so it missed. “Arghhhhhh, I’m very angry and tired of YOU JUNAH!!!!” I shouted so loudly so that he could hear from the outside. The door creaked open with that head of him saying “Don’t worry noona, I won’t tell any one and I’ll also tell you my crush one day” he winked and left. Having your younger brother know your crush, *This is soo frustrating* I lied down with a thud.

Yeah so here I am, lying on my bed thinking about today and Kiseop the whole night. He even haunted my dreams.
_______________________
__________________________________________
YAY! finally updated but so sad for a short one and its mentioning my little brother Junah how cute and how much I love him(in this fic), I also want to change Junah to Zelo he's just soo cute. Just wanted you to know that im not dropping this story and I'm still trying to write. Keke don't be dissapointed with this chap, the lovey dovey is coming up in the next chappie so please keep on reading, supporting and as well don't forget to leave comment