About HyunA and the boys

My Untouchable Prince

 

~Ring Ring~ I got from my breakfast table and picked up the phone. “Yah! Yoon Hae Yeon, why don’t you come to school yesterday?” Hyuna shouted on the other line, pretending to be angry.

“I’m sorry princess, I got a small accident yesterday.” “Accident? What accident?” “Just a crush with a car while heading to school.” “Oh really, tsk tsk, that might hurt you a lot. Take care of your skin, don’t get any scars.” “Araso, don’t worry.” “Really,  taking care of the whole body is a must. Okay then I’ll hang up now, my mom is calling. Bye!” “Ok seeya!” I hung up.

 

Hyuna is my bestfriend since fifth grade. She likes beauty and she always do that ‘taking care of skin’ stuff. Although she might be bad at lessons, she’s the queen at school. She’s not like the other queenkas bullying, but she sometimes picks on people to play pranks. She usually teach me about beauty stuff but I like the way I am. Sometimes, she would insist to visit my house but I wouldn’t allow because it’s too embarrassing for a princess to come to my tiny space.

“Who phoned?” My mom asked from the kitchen. “Hyuna.” I replied then went upstairs. I checked outside through my room window and saw a familiar racer parked in a neighbor’s garden along with 3 other different cars. I can’t really see that mansion because it was all covered with plants and big tress but everyone can tell it’s a rich house.

The day is boring. Juna went to school. Mom was doing her household chores and I can’t move very much so I just sit in front of the television and spent the day.

---

Two days later, I recovered. The bicycle was sent the day before so I rode it this time cautiously to school. I meet up with Hyuna at the gate and entered into the school. There were screams and runs of the girls.

I overheard one of them saying “Oh my god! Two new kingkas have arrived” “Gaww..they’re so cool” “Who should we choose?” “Both” They were laughing and running.

I turned and looked at the way they headed. Hyuna giggled and pulled me towards the crowd. She smiled at that two, they spotted her and smiled back in return. I was amazed “You know them?”

 “Of course, more than that.” She grinned. They walked towards us. My heart pounded. *I know that guy. Oh, that guy from 3 days ago*. The crowd scattered as the queenka walked to new kingkas, wishpering “No more hope!”

HyunA started  “~~~ah, let me introduce. This is Kiseop and this is Kevin.”

I smiled at them. She pointed her thumb at me “This is …,” before she finished, the prince said “Yoon Hae Yeon".

“How do you know?” I amazed by the fact that he know my name. “You were wearing the name batch that day remember?” Kiseop answered cooly.

“You guys know each other?” Hyuna questioned. “Not really”, I answered.

“Your name is as pretty as you” Kevin beamed. He took my hand and kissed. I froze. Kiseop looked annoyed at Kevin's behaviour. Kevin gave him a small glare.

“Haha, Kevin, you haven't changed a bit. You too Kiseop”, Hyuna laughed “Ok, well then, introduction finished and now that you guys have become friends, gotta get to class. See ya guys around!” She waved.

“Who are they?” I asked Hyuna as we walked to class. “My childhood friends, since 5 years old.” “Ah that’s why you guys seems so friendly. But how come you never talked about them?” “No need right? They’ve been in America for years. Our friendship only continues online, nothing more.” “Not to be inquisitive but, they are?” “Brothers. Half blooded.” “I see. You really seems happy to meet them again.” “Of course. I just know that they’re back some days ago, but haven’t meet them yet. They’re cool and handsome right?” “Yeah, they’re just like you. Perfect” “ Girl, girl. Don’t fall for them. Especially Kiseop.” “Why?” “He’s mine!” Hyuna smiled. “Oh.” I shut up and entered into the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Thank you for reading guys. But don't be silent man. Never forget to comment and subscribe since its my energy ^_^

I'll try harder for the next chappies so please keep on supporting!  -_^