First Meeting

My Untouchable Prince

  

 

 

“Wake up honey, its time for school”, my mom called. “After five minutes!” I darted out from my bed, stood in front of the window and stretched.

It was my first day of my junior year and I can’t be late. I washed up, dressed, put on my glasses and rushed downstairs.

“Oh Hae Yeon-ah, you’re just in time. Quick, sit down and finish your breakfast. I made you bacon and toast” mom said. I spotted dad with a newspaper at the table “Dad, is my bicycle fixed?” He gently lowered the newspaper out of his face, "Of course sweetie, it was fixed two days ago, but don't tell me you're going to school with that." The newspaper was now settled on the dining table, "I'll drive you, it would be faster and more comfortable."

I swallowed the bacon that was dancing in my mouth, " No never mind
 dad I like riding to school” “But…” “Allow her honey, you know she likes to and she can breathe morning air, its an exercise for her too” mom helped. “Okay, ok I give up. “Where’s that little brother of mine?” I asked. “Still sleeping” “Knew it!”


I finished my last bite and left the table “I’m off, bye!” I headed off with my bicycle. I could hear dad waving ‘take care’ from the door.

 

The morning air was so fresh at the month of May; the rising sun was not very hot, it is a perfect day to start school. I pressed the pedal hard, sped up and lightly closed my eyes to feel the wind. While opening them back up, there was a turning corner and before I knew it. BANG!

2015-Jaguar-F-Type-R-Coupe-2.jpg

 A black sports car hit hard and I flew of my bicycle, my glasses dropped “Ahhh...”.There were bruises on my ankle and my knee. It took a while for the driver to come out of the car, may be he was shocked too. Then the door opened; a pair of shiny black shoes came into a blurry view. I was busy searching for my glasses. The guy bent down, picked something up and put it on me. I blinked twice and looked up straight. The guy’s face was just right in front of me, looking at me with care. His face was clear, smooth and flawlessly…Handsome. 

catsrs.jpg

-----

“Miss are you okay?” he checked me. I was just staring at him; I forgot that I was hurt.

“Oh you’re bleeding, I’m sorry. I’ll take you to the clinic.… Miss?” he removed the bicycle which my leg was stuck in. “Huh? Oh…ahh” I blinked then realized that it hurts as he was moving the bicycle off my leg. “Quick, I’ll take you to a clinic near-by,” he repeated “There are so much bruises” "Never mind, I'm o...(kay)" I tried to stand up but failed. He swiftly caught my arm and held me closer. I could smell a sweet sent from him. My heart skipped a beat; I'm never that close to a guy before. He pulled me up "Get on the car, can you?" "Yea, but how about my bike?" "That’s easy. A moment." He left me in his car then went to carry my bike. He put it at the back seat and slammed the door quickly then took his place on the driver seat and drove off.

 My hands are cold now, not because of the pain but because I'm in the car of a cool stranger *What if he did something to me?* He glanced at me so I turned away. He pulled out a handkerchief form his pocket and handed it to me. "No, I'm okay". Without looking at me he said "You should stop your bleeding before you dirty my precious car..." I looked at him with my wide eyes, because I thought he meant that bleeding which I'm on today too. "I mean the bleeding from your bruises" he continued. I turned away then took the handkerchief and patted on my scratches covered with blood. 

I’m late for school already so its better I leave for today.

After I got some medication, I am in his car again. “Where should I send you back?”

I told him my address. He whispered the address then asked “What are you going there for?” “Duh, where else should I go when I’m like this? Of course Home”. I said jokingly. He smirked, “I’m moving there too”.  “What?” “I don’t like to repeat things actually” he stated. *And I don’t like people discontinuing their sentences* I thought, “Whatever”.

---

 

“Ohma! Noona is home.” Junha opened the door and declared. “What?” Mom ran to the living room. “I’m back, Mom”, I entered and greeted. “What do you mean you’re back? Isn’t it school hour? Omo, what are all those bandages? What happened to you dear?” “You’re asking a lot mom” “Answer me, you’re worrying me a lot!” “I will, I will. Just let me sit for a while.” Mom ordered a cup of water to Junha. I gulped down the water one shot *hahh*. Mom didn’t stop looking at me with questioning eyes so I started “Like this mom…(explanation)” “Oh my, so, where’s your bicycle?” “Im, he said don’t worry, he will fix it” “What if he won’t return it?” Junha interrupted. “He doesn’t seem that type”. Mom continued “I see. We can’t probably let your dad know about this or he’ll definitely scold us. You also should take good care while riding. Now you’ll have to rest one or two days until you recover.” “Yes mom.” I leave the room and went upstairs *Darn! It’s the first day of school and I’m absent. What kind of student am I*

 

  That evening, I wore long sleeves and trousers to prevent dad from noticing; he was too tired to notice that the bicycle was missing too.

 

That night, I couldn’t sleep well. I kept thinking of what happened today…or about him? No! I shook my head. He’s only a stranger I met coincidently, there’s no reason to meet again. Huh, he’s so handsome and seems kind. Although I acted I don’t care but of course I do care where he’s moving to, he’s the one who made my heart flutter. I wish to meet him again. If he lives around here than I get the chance. *Argh! What’s wrong with me?! Being a girl thinking too much about a guy, I shouldn’t* I reminded myself then hid my face in the pillow and tried to sleep.

It was noisy out there, the noises of people moving properties from one place to another, and the engine of a truck. I didn’t really care. I listened to music to keep the noise away and drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

The bold sentences are the corrected version. Thank you for reading! subscribe and do comment! lots of love (lol)