A day at his house

My Untouchable Prince

 

“Hae Yeonie, lets go to their house tomorrow since its Friday”, Hyuna made a request while while we're having lunch in the school's cafeteria. “Who’s house?” I asked without having any clue.

“Kiseop’s and Kevin’s. I have to go greet their parents since they are back here after some years. We’re very close and they treat me like their daughter” she explained while finding her locker keys. “Ah I see. They must like you a lot then.” “My parents and their parents are neighbors when we were young and they are also bestfriends. They’re business partners too. They moved to a new place so I also gotta check what to help out.” She locked the locker and we went down the stairs.

 “Hmm”, I nodded in understanding “So you want me to come with you?” “Yeah, its also quite awkward to go there myself for the first time to their new house.” “Okay, I will, I’m fine with it.” Hyuna happily smiled “Right.So they’ I’ll inform them tonight that two of us are coming.

*Going to his house! Thank you Hyuna* I smiled in my mind.

 

That evening, Hyuna called Kiseop’s mom.

 

“Kiseop, go pick up Hyuna at her house. She said her friend will be coming too so take Kevin with you to pick them up since both of your cars have only one passenger seat.” Kiseop’s mom ordered.

“You tell him that yourself.” Kiseop protested.

His mom eyed him and said ”I’m your mom at least. Don’t always speak against me. Go pick them up with him tomorrow at 11 am.” She left the room not wanting to hear another word from him.

*!* Kiseop cussed in his head *As if I’m your servant. Giving orders whenever you want. You are only my step mom.*

 

After his mom died of sadness because of her husband having another wife at his age of six month, Kevin was born. His dad married Misun( Kiseop’s step mom, Kevin’s mother) officially. Although Misun had took good care of Kiseop for many years, the truth what the house lady told him that his mom died because of Misun never escaped from his mind; so he kind of hated his family, and remained quiet and cold. He doesn’t talk much to anyone anymore. 

----

 

I’m ready to go to Kiseop’s house. I’m at Hyuna’s house now, waiting for them to pick us up. I usually visit her house but I never invite her to mine.

 

The clock reads 10 o’clock and we heard the cars brakes and hornks.

“They’re here!” Hyuna called out. “Yeah coming.” I replied. She picked up her purse, tidied her hair, put on some make up and lipstick and went to the gate followed by me.

There is Kevin coming out of the car and smiled at us. Kiseop is cool in car, he didn’t come out.*Did he just smile at me?* I blinked.

“I’ll ride with Kiseop” Hyuna winked. I nodded and went to Kevin. He opened and let me in. I sat in the front and Kevin climbed to the driver seat. He looked at me and then came closer. *Whats he going to do? Can’t he just drive?* He came closer and I was like ‘oh my gosh’ then I closed my eyes.

“Haha, why are you closing your eyes for? I was just locking your seatbelt”, Kevin laughed. I blushed. “Uh…Oh Kiseop drive really fast. His car is nowhere to be found” I changed the subject. “Hah, I can drive even faster. I’m just afraid that this pretty lady beside me would be vomiting”, he joked. I grinned at his proud actions.

There was an awkward silence then “I find you cute. You wear that glasses all the time?” he flirted. “Oh really? Thank you. Haha you are weird to find me cute. Yeah those big glasses make me comfortable to look at things.” “Ah. So, you have any boyfriends?” he questioned while driving. “Er…no. Why?” I flushed. “Ah then we both are same, singles! Means that we can date each other.”, he joked again. “Haha no thanks. Hyuna’s a lot better to date.” I pointed out. “You won’t know how many guys she dated.” “How many?” “I don’t know too.” He laughed. The whole way he joked, I laughed or I joked he laughed. I felt that friendship flowed through us and we became closer, friendlier.

 

Comparison

Kevin seems happy, and cheerful.

He was luckier than Kiseop in everything. He liked Kiseop as his real brother, he thinks he’s cool(he is^^) but Kiseop just remained cold on him as he hated him. That later make Kevin grew less admiration on Kiseop. Unlike Kiseop, Kevin stays cheerful no matter what the problems. Kiseop has a heart capturing face than Kevin but Kevin has a better hear capturing words. So, many people like him more, gains more attention.

So there it went into the lane where it leads to my house. I just look out the car window. The car slowed down in front of my house. “Huh? You have any business here?” I asked Kevin. He turned to me, one eyebrow raised. Then he turned the wheel into the gate beside my house (the rich house I mentioned before). In there was the…WOW… the really BEAUTIFUL big house…no, Mansion! *I never knew that there was that mansion beside MY house!* I was speechless. “Aren’t you going to come out of that car?” Kevin asked. I looked at him and blinked, “This is where you live?” I blurted out. “Um yea, why?”…Pfft, hahahahaha, I laughed out. “Er you’re weird. Come on in, HyunA’s waiting”, Kevin invited.

I looked around. There parked Kiseops sports car. They arrived first. The garden is very wide too. How come there’s such a house beside mine. How came I don’t know. Hyuna turned, while walking towards the front door, and waved and motion to come quickly to her. Kevin jogged forward. I ran to catch up.

Kiseop is no where to be seen. There in the living room awaits their mother. Hyuna smiled, “Aneoseyeo, Aunty!” That aunty smiled stood up and they hugged eachother. “Hyunie ah! Look, you have grown up a lot! Awh the young playful girl has turned into a beautiful young lady.” “Eh Aunty making me blush now. Although I’m growing up, you still the same, as pretty as ever.” They laughed. “She is the friend you’re saying?” the aunt asked Hyuna. “Yeah, this is Yoon~~~”, Hyuna pointed beside her and she turned to me “ ~~~ this is Kiseop and Kevin’s mom” “Aneoseyeo aunt.” That aunt smiled and nodded in return. We sat on the sofa and they started talking many stuff like ‘how have you been’ ‘how is your mother’ etc. After a few more questions, the aunt told Hyuna “You can’t leave without lunch here ok? I’ve prepared some of your favorite dishes dear.”  “Yup sure”, Hyuna agree.
Then we had lunch together along with Kiseop and Kevin. We were all talking and laughing but I noticed Kiseop neither joined the conversion or laughed with us. I see that he didn’t even want to join the meal. *Is he ok? Is he always like that?* I thought but dare not ask anyone. He looked up and we met eyes. I quickly looked away feeling quite shy for always looking at him. His look shook my heart again. My heart pounded like crazy.

After he had done eating much, he stood up. “Oppa where are you going?” Hyuna asked. “Going out” he said. “But…” before she could finish the sentence he’s gone. “Don’t mind him, he’s always like that” Kevin comforted. I wish he had just remained longer. But nevermind, I’m happy that we live next to each other, I can see him everyday… I guess

It was quite fun at their house. Kevin showed me around while Hyuna and aunt keep on talking.

After everything, Kevin asked if he should send me home but I said I can go home myself and told him to rather send Hyuna home. Kiseop wasn’t back yet. We greeted aunty and I walked home without letting anyone notice that I live next to them (Kiseop was the only one who knew that).

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy this chappie.  Please COmment and SUbscribe^^