15. Spicy Tuna Roll

Love Comes in Bunches

Hello again everyone ~ I would've finished this earlier but while I was writing it, i remembered the new BTS mv came out and after I watched it I literally could not focus on writing like.... they gmfu lmao. but anyway, hope you guys like this chapter, it's a shorter than the other ones and not as exciting but yeah. I have some spicy ideas for the next chapter so bear with me ~ (sorry for the lame chapter title i coudlnt think of anythig else lmfao)

 

 

Jongin and Sehun managed to squeeze some information from Jongdae about where Baekhyun and Jungkook were gonna go on Sunday. It didn’t take much convincing since Jongdae was kinda, sorta trying to get Sehun and Baekhyun together.

 

So now, the two younger boys were crouched behind a bush, watching as Baekhyun and Jungkook walked side by side in the park. Jongin mumbled something about them being a little close for his liking, Sehun swore he saw the high schooler try to grab the elder’s hand.

 

“I can’t believe you talked me into doing this,” Sehun mumbled.

 

“Oh whatever, as if you weren’t curious about what they were doing,” the other scoffed.

 

In his defense, he wasn’t the one that came up with the idea. When Luhan texted him last night asking him how things were going with Baekhyun, he had told him about his new competition.

 

It was Luhan that came up with the bright idea of stalking the two on their ‘study date.’

 

Jongin told him it was creepy and that there was no way in hell he would do that but ended up going along with the idea anyway when the other taunted him, saying that a high schooler would steal his true love away if he didn’t do something.

 

Though Jongin thought that ‘true love’ part was a bit dramatic, but this was Luhan and he really wasn’t at all surprised by his friend’s melodramatic speech.

 

“I mean of course I was curious, but I didn’t think you’d be crazy enough to follow him,” the blonde hissed.

 

“Well you didn’t have to come,” Jongin sassed, effectively shutting up the other.

 

They watched as Baekhyun and Jungkook walk to an ice cream truck from behind the bush, they received stares from passersbyers but brushed them off since making sure their crush didn’t get hit on was way more important than looking strange.

 

They watched as the two sat down together on a bench, noting that the younger was sitting way too close for comfort.

 

Jongin scoffed a little too loud when Jungkook swiped his thumb over the elder’s lower lip, wiped off some ice cream, and slipped it between his own, it clean.

 

The elder was obviously flustered by the act, his cheeks turning that pretty pink Jongin and Sehun loved so much.

 

The two followed closely behind Baekhyun and the other as they walked to the mall, making sure the couple didn’t see them.

 

Jongin’s phone suddenly vibrated, he pulled it out of his back pocket to see that it was Luhan who texted him.

 

Lulu: hows it goin ;))

 

Jongin rolled his eyes.

 

To Lulu: fine

 

He was about to slip his phone back into his pocket when it vibrated again.

 

Lulu: whats goin on rn??

 

To Lulu: theyre going to eat sushi

 

LuLu: go !!!!

 

To Lulu: im not going to go up to them

 

To Lulu: thats gonna look sketchy

 

Lulu: that kid is gonna steal your man away with a spicy tuna roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

To Lulu: goodbye

 

He sighed, putting his phone on silent before turning his attention back to Baekhyun.

 

He and Jungkook were standing in line at a restaurant, the elder was happily talking about something and Jongin and Sehun could practically see hearts in the high schooler’s eyes.

 

They nearly lost it when the younger had his hand rested on Baekhyun’s back as he guided him through the crowd, his hand slowly but surely trailed down, getting closer and closer to the elder’s .

 

Sehun’s eyes widened, his jaw clenched his anger as he got out from behind the wall they were hiding from.

 

Jongin repeatedly whispered his name, urging him to come back or else he would blow their cover.

 

He groaned in defeat when he realized Sehun wouldn’t listen to him and followed after him.

 

They walked up to the elder, purposely bumping into him, earning them a glare from the protective high schooler.

 

“Oh hey, hyung. Weird seeing you here,” Sehun said, trying to sound as casual as possible.

 

“Oh hey! You guys are eating here too? What a coincidence,” the elder smiled at him.

 

“Yeah. What a coincidence…” Jungkook quietly scoffed, rolling his eyes.

 

“Can we join you guys?” Jongin asked.

 

“Sure! Is it okay with you?” The elder looked up at Jungkook with his droopy puppy dog eyes.

 

The younger forced a smile and nodded. He scowled when Jongin shot him a mocking smirk that Baekhyun mistook for a friendly smile.

 

“Sehun I thought you didn’t like sushi?” the elder asked.

 

He remembered. The younger smiled, feeling a light fluttering in his heart. “Yeah but Jongin wanted some, I’ll probably just get some rice or something.”

 

Baekhyun nodded and the four of them stood in line, none of them talked except for the eldest who rambled on excitedly about a drama he had been watching.

 

The younger three gladly listened, watching him talk in adoration.

 

Once they were they were seated, the lunch went on without a hitch.

 

The younger three managed to act civil with each other, not wanting to raise any suspicions, though they doubt that Baekhyun would even notice.

 

Sehun and Jongin reluctantly let Baekhyun and Jungkook go their separate way, as much as they would love to follow them back to the elder’s apartment, they knew they couldn’t.

 

The two young men went back to Sehun’s apartment and slumped onto the couch as they sulked.

 

“What do you think they’re doing right now?” Sehun asked.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t even think I want to know,” the other sighed.

 

*✲゚*(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

 

“So you guys went bowling?” Baekhyun asked.

 

It was Monday night and they were currently in the bubble tea shop that Jongdae worked at, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo usually stopped by around closing time to keep him company while he cleaned up everything and locked up. I

 

t was dark outside, the streets were mostly empty, along with the shop with the exception of the three friends.

 

Jongdae was wiping down the counter as the other two stacked the chairs and picked up any fallen straw wrappers or napkins.

 

Jongdae was in the middle of telling the two about his date with Kris from the night before.

 

“Mhm hmm! He’s really bad to be honest, but he was really cute,” Jongdae giggled, “He kept tryna impress me but kept getting gutterballs…”

 

“Sounds like an idiot, perfect for you,” Kyungsoo chimed in as he sat down at the counter.

 

“Shut up Soo, you bitter little man.”

 

“I still can’t believe you’re going out with Kris...I was not expecting that,” Baekhyun exhaled.

 

“Me neither...I didn’t even know he liked me.”

 

“That’s because you guys are clueless.”

 

Jongdae and Baekhyun both rolled their eyes at Kyungsoo.

 

“He told me that Chanyeol really liked you Baek.”

 

Baekhyun sighed, “Can we not talk about that?”

 

“Sure, let’s talk about your date with Jungkook. How was it?” Jongdae smirked.

 

“It wasn’t a date!”

 

“Baek, he obviously likes you and he was definitely expecting it to be a date,” Kyungsoo said.

 

Baekhyun tossed all the straw wrappers he found into the trash before taking a sit next to his best friend.

 

“Why does everyone keep saying that? I’m pretty sure he would’ve asked me out by now if he did, I’ve been tutoring him for months!”

 

“God you’re so dense,” Kyungsoo groaned.

 

“Am not. And it was not a date, besides Sehun and Jongin ran into his while we were in line for sushi and they joined us so it couldn’t have been a date anyway.”

 

“Really? They just happened to be there too?” Kyungsoo questioned, looking at Jongdae with a raised brow.

 

Jongdae stifled a laugh, nodding to confirm his friend’s suspicions.

 

Baekhyun nodded and got up, taking the rag Jongdae was using to clean down the counter to wipe down the tables in the shop.

 

“Did you know that Jennifer Aniston has itchy eyes?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“What are you even talking about?” Kyungsoo asked as Jongdae laughed at him.

 

“I saw a commercial about her having itchy eyes,” the other shrugged.

 

“You’re so weird,” Kyungsoo muttered under his breath, shaking his head. Someone please help Jongin and Sehun...