The awareness

Let Me Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunhyeong was crying and slight sobs were coming out from the boy, as his heartbeat was rising with every second. “I am so sorry hyung, It’s my fault, I should’ve taken care of you more. I should’ve protect you!” These were the words, which the boy was repeating over and over, while running to the hospital.

 

When he grabbed the doorknob of the room, his chest was about to explode, the boy was so afraid to see what there was behind that large white door. With his aching heart, he opened the door in a blink of an eye. He saw someone was next to his brother’s bed and was shedding tears and weeping.

 

“Who are you?” Yunhyeong asked with a rigorous voice and walked immediately to the big bed, on the corner of the room, wherein a boy was lying. Patches were attached to points on his chest and side, thus the heart monitor was reading each heartbeat by letting a loud beep.

 

“What happened to my hyung?” he almost yelled as the tears were falling down from his face. “I am Donghyuk,  one of your brother’s classmates.” Donghyuk swallowed, and tried to stop his tears, but he couldn’t, because of the feeling of responsibility for a wrongdoing. This emotion was soaking the guilty boy and never let him go.

 

“Your brother had an accident…” Donghyuk was stuttering and his body was shaking and trembling. “He suffered because of me, …I am the one to blame!!!” He said it loud and closed his eyes, thereby he prepared himself for being punched or knocked by the other.

 

But instead Donghyuk received a slight pat on his shoulder. “I am sure you didn’t mean to harm him, you don’t look like a bad person.” Yunhyeong said while trying to put a slight smile on his face.

 

On the other hand Donghyuk was stunned by Yunhyeong’s goodness. How can a person be that kind-hearted he thought, as the tears increased on his eyes. “Thank you!” his sobs were even louder and harder than before. “Thank you so much!” All he could reply was just a thank you.

 

Whilst Yunhyeong was trying to comfort the boy, by running circles on his back, they were cut by the sudden door-opening sound. “Hello, who is the guardian of the patient?” A woman dressed in white asked the boys.

 

“It’s me, I am his younger brother.” Yunhyeong replied impatiently, because he couldn’t wait any longer to hear his brother’s condition. “Your brother had several slight burns, and he had a surgery In order to be trated.”

 

Yunhyeong sighed in a relief, he was so happy to hear that his hyung was alright. “I am afraid his mental state was injured even more.” Hearing this, the boy jumped to his feet and widened his already red swollen eyes.

 

“I checked his past medical history, his primary disease (mental illness) has worsened because of this accident. It might get serious if you don’t take measures to improve his condition. You just need to be more often with him and spend more time together, as he needs to be surrounded by good people and friends who will make him get over his trauma.”

A few hours later, in the café near the hospital.

 

“So, Jisoo is your older brother?” Donghyuk asked with a wonder filled in his eyes. “Yeah, he’s everything I have in this harsh world.” Yunhyeong responded. “Don’t be offended, but you guys have nothing in common.” Donghyuk smiled and continued. “I mean you are much kinder than Jisoo.”

 

Yunhyeong left a tiny chuckle and replied. “I know, he can be so though at times, but deep inside he’s a crybaby and never would hurt anyone.” Donghyuk nodded and they kept eating their lunch.

 

“Donghyuk, please don’t mind me but, I have to go back to my hyung’s room in case he wakes up.” Yunhyeog said with a gentle yet sentimental voice. “Ahhh sure, besides I have to visit another friend.” Donghyuk replied as he was scratching his neck.

10 min. later

 

While Yunhyeong was searching for his brother’s room, he lost his way, then the boy saw an opened door. He took some few uncertain steps. When he entered the room, there was a familiar silhouette, a person whose body was wrapped and he was sleeping. It seems that person suffered a fire accident, just as Yunhyeong’s brother.

 

As Yunhyeong moved a bit to see the face clearly, he recognized it right away. It was like the lad got a tidal wave. Shocked by the face, he took some more steps forward and stared at the body in astonishment and admiration.

 

Yunhyeong couldn’t take his eyes from the face, unwittingly his heart started beating fast as the memories from their previous meet played on his mind. The boy’s eyes softened and he wondered what was happening with him.

 

After glaring at the face for about 10 minutes, his cheeks were flushing, Yunhyeong couldn’t hold himself from fondling this beautiful face, with a gentle caress, he touched the person’s cheeks and pinky puffy lips with his fingers.

 

The boy thought it was like a sleeping angel, how could anyone make that beautiful creature to suffer? Yunhyeong was angry to realize how crude was the world, and in fact only good people get hurt.

 

His eyes get watered and the boy wiped the tears away. While Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter