Nice to meet you!

Let Me Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How can I help you sir?” lad’s voice rang in Chanwoo’s ear as he groaned instantly. His heart was beating like crazy because every new feeling he felt after entering this store was new to him. Not knowing what kind of feelings they were.

When he looked straight into the boy’s eyes his heart beat even faster, as if he was drowning in these beautiful brown baffling eyes. Chanwoo wished he was able to touch this appealing face, his skin was glowing with a tan like a hot chocolate But, who was he to touch him.

He ruffled his hair and messed it a little '' a curse under his breath as he filled his lungs with air.

Chanwoo didn't say a word and shook his head. There was silence which was engrossing the store, he was scared to speak but after gathering his courage he parted his lips to speak "a- . . I was looking for…" He didn't expect to stutter.

The other boy lifted up his eyebrows as his eyes widened. “Are you looking for a gift for your girlfriend?” he asked curiously and politely with a bright smile on his face. He made that assumption due to the fact that Chanwoo was wearing a suit, he looked like as if he was going on a date.

Although it was an herbal store, there were items suitable for giving away as a present as well.  Chanwoo’s gaze went down to his hands afterwards shook his head, giving a hint of disapproval. “’I’m just seeking a gift for somebody who I hold dear” The lad said with his shaking voice and trying hard not to make an eye contact.

A light chortle was let out in the air by the shop assistant causing Chanwoo’s heart to skip a beat. “I am sorry sir, could you give me more details please?” he begged whereas he kept his smile on his face.

Chanwoo sighed not knowing what to say, his head was bent down looking at the floor like a puppy which lost its mother. “They are person who I . . um I .. like”  He mumbled as cold sweats were falling down from his forehead, making him to rub it using his sleeve. “very much” he continued and swallowed.

“Hmmm. . .it must be someone special” He replied trying to guess. He didn’t wish to ask any more details in order to avoid making his customer even more uncomfortable and flustered because he could see that he already was.

“Let me see what could I offer you sir!” he said with a nice voice. Then headed to the corner of the store, and took out a red scarf from the showcase. He leaned a little near Chanwoo’s  face “What do you think of this scarf sir? It’s the perfect item for cold weather thus you’ll prevent your friend from catching  a cold.” The shop assistant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter