I AM GOING TO YOU!

Let Me Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally it was Saturday! Chanwoo had spent the whole week at home because of his injury, He definitely wouldn’t ever forget these past days. For the first time in his life he felt significant, he felt himself special, a person who deserves to be taken care. He was so grateful to his beloved friend Hanbin.

His eyes watered while he was recalling how Hanbin took care of him like a baby. How he healed Chanwoo’s wounds , how concern was when he catered for him. All these pretty memories  gave him a shiver while his heart was beating with the speed of light, because of the fact that he never been used to it , he never was loved indeed, thanks to Hanbin he was given the possibility to taste the love.

At the same time he felt a pain in his stomach, it was the ache of sorrow, he felt so apologetic and guilty for not telling his friend the truth, while kicking the blanket to calm himself down.

Hanbin never left him for the past five days, he would come every morning ,hands full of plastic bags to help him carry all the foods and snacks. He would feed him after showering up, then they would watch a movie and laugh much enough to bother the neighbors. Chanwoo didn’t know why but Hanbin was too nice with him honestly it didn’t disturb the boy at all.

For him it was a like a dream, a dream that he never would want to wake up from. He made a note to himself from now on to get sick more often. Unfortunately he was already cured, the wound from his head nearly was healed and vanished. He frowned as he realized the bitter fact. Besides Hanbin went on a vacation with his family for the weekend.

“What should I do today?” The boy asked himself wondering while his lower lip protruded in a sulky pout. His cheeks started getting red as if somebody painted them, then he blushed at the unexpected thought of someone, someone so special for him. A boy who Chanwoo met not so long time ago, he couldn’t erase his beautiful smile, his brown eyes, and his charming face from his mind.

It drives him crazy whenever a thought of that boy crosses his mind. His heart was shaken, he didn’t know if it was right or wrong to love a boy, but he was ready to fight for the name of love, even though the lad didn’t know where this road will end. Will there be love waiting for him in the end of this path or not.

His heart kept skipping beats, Chanwoo was filled with curiosity, if this was the thing that they call love, was he really in love? There was only one way for him to make sure, he knew he should do it. He should go there and face him. He collected all his courage, then walked toward his wardrobe to pick up clothes to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter