For You!

Let Me Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wh - aa -t …was t-tha-tt?” Chanwoo touched his lips with his fingertips, as he fell into oblivion. It was his first kiss ever. Chanwoo couldn’t ever imagine that he would be kissed by a boy, particularly by his best friend. If it wasn’t Hanbin, he definitely would punch that jerk on the face, but the boy held himself.

 

Everything was so new to the younger, It felt so strange and weird, never experienced such thing in his entire life so he didn’t know what to feel.

 

“A proof that I care for you!” Hanbin responded with his trembling voice as he never took his eyes off of Chanwoo. On the other hand, he was aware of his reckless action, he knew what he did was so sudden and kind of wrong.

 

Out of the blue, Hanbin stood, and then he took some steps backward and headed to the exit. “It was just a mistake, forget it!” The lad said as he left the room.

 

Chanwoo was all speechless and mute. He was repeating the scene again and again. It didn’t leave the boy’s mind alone. What was the meaning and reason behind that kiss, all the wondered boy was thinking about.

 

Hanbin stood on a corner of the hospital corridor, he was punching the hard wall, which was making the boy’s knuckle to bleed. “What did you do, you fool?” He was asking himself while hitting hard, in order to relieve stress.

 

“Hey, take it slow, bro!” Was heard in the air, which caused Hanbin to turn his head. Bobby pulled Hanbin’s hand and tried to calm the boy down. “Are you nuts?” Bobby asked Hanbin as he widened his eyes and lifted his eyebrows. “Don’t tell me that Chanwoo’s condition worsened!” Bobby’s tone was filled with anxiety as he was waiting for his friend to answer.

 

“No, he’s alright!” Hanbin mumbled under his breath, his voice was hardly heard. “Then why are you hitting the damn wall?” Bobby almost yelled. “Tell me!” He looked his friend straight into the eyes. Hanbin pushed back Bobby’s hands and walked away, saying. “Forget it!”

 

“Heyyy wait a second. Where are you going?” Bobby asked Hanbin as he shouted behind him. “To take fresh air.”

 

“What’s wrong with him?” Donghyuk said whilst approaching Bobby. “I wish I knew mate!” Afterwards He placed his arm around Donghyuk’s neck and they made their way to Chanwoo’s room.

 

When the boys entered the room, they both were surprised to see Chanwoo awake. Therefore Chanwoo was cuddled and held by these two, either of the boys didn’t let the younger to take breath properly. Donghyuk was fondling admiringly Chanwoo’s head and gripping his hand tightly as well.

 

Whereas Bobby was lying on Chanwoo’s chest and wrapped his legs around younger’s body. Chanwoo would never suppose that he has been loved and cherished that much by Donghyuk and Bobby. The boy was extremely touched by this fact. He used to think that all of the people are same, ignorant and benighted. But it seems like he was wrong.

 

“We were so worried about you!” Donghyuk said in a worried tone while staring at maknae’s eyes

 

“Yeah, you startled us so much kid!”  Bobby eyes were blurry because of the tears, which he was holding. “Don’t do this to us again!” He added as he gulped and hugged the younger again.

 

The atmosphere was so unusual for the Chanwoo, he has never been treated like that, and it made him a bit uncomfortable. He felt guilty making other people to worry about him. A river of sobs was inside of the boy. He wished to cry his heart out but, he held himself.

 

Chanwoo stayed still for minute, before he opens his mouth slowly and moved his arms to hug back his hyungs . A low breath skipped him from a feeling hard to explain. Blame mixed with delight. The boy knew he was guilty of some things nonetheless it gave him joy to know that there are people who care about him, and these people would be hurt if something bad happens to him.

 

“I am sorry I made you worry hyungs!” No matter how hard he attempted to hold back his water drop from flowing, he failed.

 

Chanwoo was shushed softly by Bobby. “It’s okay, don’t try to hide your tears, just cry out your heart.” Admittedly the youngest felt warmth and comfort, everything he needed now was this. He was holding onto this moment and cherishing it.

30 minutes later.

 

Both of Bobby and Donghyuk wanted to ask what happened that day and, how it happened, but neither of them had that courage to do so. “C-Chanwoo.” Donghyk parted his lips to talk, but he stopped in the middle to swallow. “I think you should visit Jisoo, his condition is not very good.” Stated Donghyuk while looking down on the floor.

 

Hearing this, Chanwoo’s eyes widened and shivered, but the boy remained silent. His thoughts were so steady. He was biting his lips and there was a hurricane inside him as if it was devastating him. The boy was so curious what happened to the person who he hates the most, but was afraid to ask. Afterwards Chanwoo tensed "W-What-" suddenly his throat tied.

 

“His brother said that he suffers from mental illness, but this accident made his condition to worsen.” Chanwoo didn’t know what to feel or say, instead he just gulped.

 

Was it him or Jisoo really has brother, Chanwoo was 100% sure that he remembers Jisoo didn’t have any brothers or sisters. The latter’s memories are crystal clearly, he couldn’t miss that significant fact. He dunked into his memories but the boy didn’t recall anything like that. Suddenly his thoughts were cut-.

 

“Anyways!” Bobby said it loud combined with a slight chuckle to improve the heavy atmosphere. “By any chance do you know what’s up with Hanbin, he looked very much on the edge.”

 

His heart skipped a beat when he heard that name “Hanbin” The younger was  trembling with excitement and some shivers sprinkled on him. Chanwoo already knew the reason of Hanbin’s bad attitude, he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter