The Game

Let Me Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While Donghyuk was on his way for class, he saw an unfamiliar body was standing, right before the huge windows, staring out. As the boy was taking steps and approaching the strange person, He remembered the face. Chanwoo’s weird and sudden seizure was caused by this stranger.

 

Donghyuk got even more curious, he sensed something suspicious and mysterious around this boy. The latter cleared his throat, as he smiled in order to give good vibes of him. “HI! You must be the new transfer student Kim Jisoo, I’m Donghyuk!”

 

It was very unordinary for him to act like that. Donghyuk is a selfish guy who never befriends anyone, or let anyone be part of his life. He’s just a loner, that’s why he was shaken by his own words, he couldn’t believe what he has just done.

 

The other turned around his head and gave a dead glare to Donghyuk, without saying a single thing. “If you have trouble finding the classroom, I can help you!” The boy offered kindly, meanwhile his bright smile never disappeared from his face.

 

Not until he received a reply which caused his body to jerk, and he swallowed hard, while his tongue was tied along with his throat. He felt as if he was stabbed in the stomach and millions of stones fell over his pride.

 

The lad has never felt angrier in his life before than now. He has never been rejected or got cold shoulder by anyone until now. “Get lost.” These were the words, which turned Donghyuk’s world upside down.

 

He furiously entered classroom. His entire mind was full of thoughts of getting revenge and making that jerk to pay for his actions. Donghyuk was too determined to let him get away with that, so he just remained silence and invented his plan.

A few hours later.

 

Everyone was excited about the game, which was going to be held in the school stadium today. Hanbin wasn’t an exception, even though he's received more than 5 gold trophies in football matches up to now.

 

Luckily his dear friend Chanwoo was there to support him. With a caress far more gentle than any silk, he was Hanbin’s back. “Hyung, you don’t have to be so nervous. It’s not like you are playing for the first time.” Said the younger, to comfort his mate.

 

An uproariously laugh was let out by the other boy, as he placed his hand around Chanwoo’s neck. “It’s okay my little makne, since you’re here with me, my nervousness faded away.” Hanbin tried to soothe simultaneously jest with the younger.

 

The school field started getting filled with people, since the game was about to start. Before Hanbin goes to the locker room, for his coach’s speech, Chanwoo stopped him in midway and took off something from his neck. “Here, take this hyung, this pendant’s very important for me because it was the last thing from my parents. Please wear it during the game, I’m sure it will give you luck.”

 

Hanbin couldn’t say a word, he just froze. The boy was overly touched by his friend’s action because he knew how much this necklace means to Chanwoo. Was he cherished enough by Chanwoo to be able to wear this inestimable item? He asked himself. The lad chuckled at the astonishment and tried too hard to hide his almost falling tear, from the corner of his eye.

 

“Hurry up bro, the coach is waiting.” Bobby cut the two, and then Hanbin smiled slightly in a thank you way and put the pendant on his neck. Thus Chanwoo nodded as a reply.

 

Fortunately the maknae sit on the front benches, and had the best view of the field. He looked around a bit and admired how people were cheering and screaming despite the cold weather.

 

Everything was alright not until he saw Jisoo passing by. His heart burst out of his chest when they made eye contact. Chanwoo clenched his fist trying so hard to supp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter