Let Me Love You. . .

Let Me Love You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin got into the room slang-bang. He came to apologize for his demeanor and wrongdoing earlier. The latter tried thinking of all the happy memories they shared together, Chanwoo’s benevolent smile, and the way he laughed when he told him his cheesy jokes. And all the happy moments spent together.

 

He had finally gotten the courage to say sorry after kissing him, but now it seemed like the tables turned. He looked around the room, thinking of all the memories that exist in those walls. If only the walls could speak, the boy thought.

 

Hanbin started the conversation, "I'm sorry for what I did. I made a mistake. I messed up. Big time. But, please, just talk to me so we can try and work this out." He sighed and continued, "So I can try and make this better for the both of us." Only silence followed and he still refused to speak. Chanwoo’s head was buried under the blanket, the maknae wasn’t ready to face him.

 

With each passing minute, each second taunting and nagging at him. Suddenly, he became annoyed. He was outraged at the fact that he wasn't cooperating and that he was being too stubborn. More than that, Chanwoo was getting along well with this stupid boy. Hanbin was aware that there must be something between them. His speech became sarcastic, acrimonious even. "So that's it?!" He said harshly. "You're not going to even cooperate?!"

 

Chanwoo still didn't say anything and was just staying on his place in silent. Hanbin wasn’t able to take it anymore, he pulled the blanket off and  yelled  “YAA JUNG CHANWOO!”His eyes stared at him, forming an intense gaze. It made the younger uncomfortable as he squirmed and writhed under his gaze.

 

Hanbin’s expression had all sorts of emotions. He was infuriated as his face and neck became red and the feeling he had in his heart was resentful. The taste in his mouth became tart and every bone in his body shaked with spite. Soon, the tart taste in his mouth disappeared and slowly  formed a smug smirk on his face.

 

Bitterly, he said, "You'll see. I'll make you regret not cooperating." He walked towards the door, opened it slowly, and closed it, slamming it loudly so he could make his beloved friend realize his anger. The room was filled with an eerie silence and not long after Hanbin’s previous door slam, he shivered in fear, rubbing his hands up and down in his arms.

 

“Chanwoo, are you mad with him?” Yunhyeong’s voice was so low, but he saw everything happened just now, and wanted to make sure the younger is all right. Nothing came as a response, so Yunhyeong asked another question. “Is it because of me?” Even though he was so new with Chanwoo, and Hanbin, the boy sensed something special between them, a bond stronger than usual friendship.

 

“If you want I can apologize from my behalf.” He was so worried, was it him who ruined their bond and made both of Hanbin and Chanwoo suffer? Was he the reason they fight with each-other? He couldn’t stop throwing the blame on himself. After witnessing how they fought made his heart to ache.

 

“This case has nothing to do with you.” Chanwoo whispered as he was still under the shock of the argument. Hearing this, Yunhyeong sighed in relief. Afterwards he stood and tried to comfort the disturbed boy. “This kind of quarrels happens sometimes between friends, I’m sure he didn’t mean to hurt you! And you know what? He’ll definitely come to apology to you, because he cares for you and loves you.”

 

Chnawoo just nodded and hoped it would happen as Yunhyeong said. “Now I’ll let you rest, and please promise me that you won’t think too much about this nonsensical fight.” He requested as he covered younger’s body with the blanket which was thrown on the floor.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, I’m OK!” Chanwoo said and tried to smile slightly. “Perfect! Now sleep because it’s late already.” He patted the younger’s head and waved his hand as a sign for good-bye. The elder shut the door lightly and made his way to his brother’s room.

 

On the midway he saw Hanbin who was sitting one of the chairs on the corridor. Yunhyeong decided to walk to him afterwards. “Hello!” The lad said and sat beside him. “I don’t know what did you fight for, but Chanwoo looked so worried after you left.” He started to explain and maybe wanted to help to solve the situation.

 

On the other hand Hanbin glared at him angrily and opened his mouth to speak. “You’d better don’t interfere in our lives!” He said it, tone filled with frustration. “I-I just..” Yunhyeong was out of words, he didn’t know how to react.  “Did you fight because of me?” He finally managed to ask what he wanted in the first place.

 

It made the angry boy to let out a loud chuckle and laugh afterwards. “Don’t worry buddy, you’re not significant enough to fight for!” These words cut Yunyeong’s heart into pieces. Hanbin’s rude behavior was too much for him to handle. All he wanted was to help, but instead he was hurt and offended. He felt so negligible and miserable for a moment.

 

Yunhyeong stood and stared at Hanbin’s eyes “Watch out, because I can become!” Voice filled with rage, Yunhyeong was trembling. Then he left without looking back. Deep down these words opened a big wound in Hanbin’s heart. He was afraid, what if he says the truth? What if he really steals his precious Chanwoo from him? He couldn’t even imagine this.

 

Despite denying, Hanbin was all aware and could see the pattern of destruction of their friendship, he knew he did. He was 100% sure that Yunheyong was trying to destroy everything between him and Chanwoo, and especially their strong bond. Now why he would want that? What he would benefit from their separation?

 

The destruction of their bond is the destruction of him alone. And vice versa. But Hanbin couldn’t stay and watch it. It was an open declaration of war from Yunyeong. Thus Hanbin was ready to fight for the sake of Chanwoo, he was ready to sacrifice whatever it takes to keep Chanwoo and prove him his love.

The next day.

 

Bobby and Donghyuk were done visiting their friend and were heading to the exit. Both of the boys’s faces looked all happy and glad because of Chanwoo’s progress in recovery. “Do you want to come in my place?” Donghyuk asked with his cheerful smile, as he put his hand on Bobby’s shoulder.

 

“I wish I could bro, but I promised to my girlfriend” Bobby said it with a tone filled with frustration, yet it could be detected that he was excited and kind of happy. On the other hand Donghyuk’s smile vanished in a blink of an eye. His world crashed down, when he heard Bobby’s words.

 

“I forgot to mention it, I’m seeing the girl from the next door, she’s so cute!!!” Bobby explained, with a silly grin on his face. Unfortunately Donghyuk wasn’t that happy, his blood was boiling and his hands were shaking. Donghyuk hardly said “Huh, that’s cool! I am happy for you.” Despite the attempt to look natural and not show his disappointment, the poignantly voice and his face expression were saying otherwise.

 

As they were getting out of the hospital, Donhyuk’s trembling steps were too obvious, he was extremely heartbroken and he felt like was stabbed in the back. All he wanted was Bobby, why was this happening to him? The boy asked himself under his inner. All he did was to love that boy, and in the end he received a heart which was chewed, smashed and thrown. In addition the stupid strange pain which was stuck in his body, especially in his heart, and was chasing the boy.

 

“. .Donhyuk . . Dong. .  .DONGHYUK! ” His name was called several times by Bobby, but Donghyk was too busy thinking about all the stuff, his mind was full of stupid thoughts of regret and sorrow. The poor boy was fully distracted by his inner thoughts to hear Bobby’s calling.

 

“Are you okay?” Bobby asked while waving his hand to get his atteintion. As a response, the lad just nodded and looked down. Suddenly Bobby’s face expression changed. He got extremely thrilled and his cheeks became red as a girl approached them. “There she is!” Bobby pointed the girl with the blue jacket and long curly hair.

 

“Let me introduce you my new girl to y-!” As Bobby was about to say her name, his speech got interrupted. “I should go!” Donghyuk stated and run away as fast as he can, letting Bobby behind all astonished and clueless.

 

Whilst running, drops of tears were falling down, from the boy’s eyes. The sprinkles were sparkling as a diamond reflected by the sunlight embellished with magnificent sunset. As soon as he opened the front door, the latter was welcomed by his mother. “Hello son, are you hungry?” Instead she got a loud door slam as a respond.

 

Donghyuk didn’t want to see anybody, he just wished to disappear and wished surcease from this heartache.

Jisoo’s room.

“Hyung, guess what!” Yunhyeong’s eyes were shinning, like he had some good news for his brother.

“What?” Jisoo asked acting so uninterested, but inside he was so curious.

“I’m studying in your university from the next month on!” The boy said it full of joy.

“Nooo way!!” Jisoo rolled his as to show his disapproval.

Yunhyeong’s smile froze, he got serious in few seconds “Don’t you want your younger brother anymore? Are you ashamed from me?” The boy sulked while pouting.

 

“You know I didn’t mean that, you little brat.” Jisoo pat on his younger brother’s head and pinched his arm afterwards.

“Aww It hurts!” He wrapped his hands around the area where was pinched hard.

“Now tell me everything!” Jisoo requested with his manly deep voice.

“OK, I am going to study with you because, the doctors said that you have to spend more time with your family and friends, in order to get over your trauma.”

“But what about. . .” He stopped in the midway.

“If you’re talking about the tuition, don’t worry there’s a special scholarship for brothers I’ll make sure to take it. And you won’t believe, my boss allowed me to work in shifts, so it means I’ll work when I don’t have class!” Yunghyeong was extremely happy that he will be able to take care of his brother and spend more time together. " 

A warm hug followed afterwards. . .

 

1 month later.

Everyone became quiet as soon as the new student stepped into the classroom. He stood on the podium in order to be seen by the audience and parted his lips after swallowing. “Hello, I am Song Yunhyeong, please take good care of me!” The boy bowed and walked to one of the empty ranks. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter