>> 2

Daddy's Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The twins greeted as they bowed when they entered a waiting room at KBS's studio. Jong Jin bowed with them as Kai was carrying him. "Oh!? Mi Younggie! Mi Sunnie! Jong Jinnie! Annyeong." Suho and the other greeted back and the twins ran to D.O & Chanyeol.

"Who brought you here?" D.O asked Mi Young and hugged her.  She giggled before answering. "Daddy did." The other acted like they were surprised which made the girls to giggle. "Where's Mummy?" XiuMin asked.

"Mummy is still at the cafe, working." Mi Sun answered and they nodded. "Nana is giving me a chance to take care of them for the day. She wants to know if I'm ready to take care of them before her trip to Hong Kong." Added Kai and they immediately turned their attention to him. "Nana is going to Hong Kong? Why?" Lay asked. "She is going to attend a 3 weeks conference there with Aron hyung since she is his assistant manager. So, I convinced her that I can take care of the kids while she's gone without having to burden my mother and my mother-in-law." The guys then nodded and continued to play with the twins while Jong Jin is sitting quietly next to Kai on the couch as he was eating his cheese sticks.

"Jong Jinnie-ah~…" Sehun called and sat next to the toddler. Jong Jin looked up at him before completely ignored him by continuing to eat his cheese sticks. "Hyung, he just ignored me." Sehun said to Kai and pouted. "Jong Jin is kind of timid for his age. I don't know why. But Nana said it's normal and he'll get friendly when he's older." Kai explained and Sehun just nodded.

“Jong Jinnie-ah~” Baekhyun called before crouching down to his level and he smiled at him before getting up, asking to be carry. “What? He didn’t even ignore him, but me. It’s not fair.” Sehun pouted and the other laughed. “Appa~” Jong Jin called and Baekhyun kissed his cheek. “Let go get some snack.” With that, the two made their way to the vending machine.

*Maybe Nana’s secret love for Baekhyun during middle school went down to him* Kai thought and sighed. “What’s wrong, Jong In?” Suho asked and patted ’s shoulder. “You seem down all of a sudden.”

“Nothing, hyung.” Replied Kai and faked a smile at him. “Jong In, I know when something is wrong. Come on, tell me what is it?” Continued Suho and Kai sighed again. “It just that Jong Jin seems to be fond to Baekhyun hyung somehow.”

“It’s just how kids socialize. They’re a bit choosy at this age, so it’s normal.” Explained Suho and patted his shoulder. “I’m just afraid that Jong Jin chooses Baekhyun hyung more than me. I mean Jin Ae used to have a crush on Baekhyun hyung during middle school and I think Jin Ae’s love for Baekhyun hyung went down to him.” Kai continued and ruffled his hair.

“Don’t say that, Jong In. Look, if Jin Ae were to choose Baekhyun over you, why did she married you, have 3 kids and lived together for 5 years?” Suho asked him and Kai thought for a while before sighing. “Don’t think about it too much. Jong Jin loves you, so does the twins. You’re their dad and they love you more than anything. No more doubting about their love for you. Ok?” Kai nodded and the whole room was surprised with a sound of a kid crying.

“Daddy~” Jong Jin was crying and reached out for Kai. “What happened?” Kai went to calm down his son and turned to Baekhyun. “We went at the vending machine for some snack when APINK came to us. They asked for his name and I answered. Then, they tried to hold him, but he quickly refused and cried.” Baekhyun explained and Kai just nodded as he tried to calm him down.

“Jong Jinnie, why are you crying?” Mi Young asked her little brother. The twins went to sit next to Kai on the couch and calmed down their brother. “Jong Jinnie-ah, don’t cry. Mummy will be sad if you cry. You don’t want Mummy to be sad, don’t you?” Mi Sun continued and Jong Jin immediately stopped crying and shook his head.

“So, don’t cry, ok?” Kai added and wiped away his tears. “Daddy’s little man is a strong man and doesn’t cry over anything.” Jong Jin nodded and sniffled. “Good boy.” Kai kissed his forehead.

After that, the members went to their schedule. Kai, Suho and Chanyeol were guest on ‘Happy Together’ while the other went to guest star in ‘Hello Counselor’ and ‘Entertainment Weekly’.   

  

“Welcome to ‘Happy Together’ where we torture our stars into telling us their secrets.” Myeong-Su said and everyone laughed as they clapped. “Let’s welcome our guests for today. EXO’s members, Kai, Suho and Chanyeol.” The guys clapped as they came up the set and bowed. “We also have APINK’s members, Eunji, Chorong and Hayoung.” The girls bowed as they clapped.

The six idols introduced themselves and talked a few random topics with the hosts.

“I heard EXO’s Kai brought his kids with him today. So, let’s welcome his kids to the set.” Se Ho announced and they clapped before looking back to see the three kids walked up to the set hand in hand. “Annyeonghaseyo~.” The twins greeted and bowed. Kai got up from his seat and went to bring his kids to the couch.

“Introduce yourself.” Kai said and the girls nodded. “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Mi Young and this is my sister, Kim Mi Sun.” The twins bowed and Mi Young introduced themselves. “Aigoo~ they are so polite and pretty.” Hyun-Moo said and they shyly went to Suho and Chanyeol before hiding their faces on their chests.

“They seem to be close with the other members.” Hyun Kyung stated and the guys nodded. “The members often came to the apartment to play with them.” Kai added and the hosts nodded. “How about this little guy? What’s your name?” Jae Suk turned to Jong Jin, who was sitting on Kai’s lap with his back leaned against his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter