>> 1

Daddy's Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Say Goodbye to your teacher." Jin Ae said as she turned the twins to face their teacher. The twins then put their hands on their stomach and bowed. "Goodbye, Miss Yoo." They waved goodbye and she waved back. "I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" They nodded and the bus slowly leave the neighborhood. 

"Mi Youngie, hold Mi Sunnie's hand. Mummy is taking you guys to the cafe before going home, ok?" Jin Ae said to them and held Mi Young's other hand as she was carrying her 2 years old son in her other arm. "Mummy?" Jong Jin called and pointed at the cafe's direction. "We are going to the cafe." She kissed his cheek and he giggled. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" The twins greeted the customers when they entered the cafe before running to their kiddy table near the counter. The customers then greeted back as they were smiling. Jong Jin joined them after Jin Ae put him down. "Jun Hong oppa, can we have 3 apple juice, please?" Mi Young asked and Jun Hong hummed before giggled. "Drink well." He handed each of them a juice box and they thanked him for the juice. "You're welcome, kids." Jun Hong patted their heads before going back to work. 

"Hi, kids~" Someone greeted and the three of them turned to their direction before smiling. "Aronnie samcho, we are having apple juice." Mi Sun said to him and continued to drink her juice. Aron then crouch down to their level and smiled back. "Can I have some?" Aron pouted as the kids shook their heads and giggled. "Finish your drink, ok? Aronnie samcho is going to have a talk with Mummy, ok?" The twins nodded while Jong Jin just stared at his mother as he continued to drink his juice. 

"Nana, can we talk in the office?" Aron asked and she nodded as they walked to the office. "Mummy?" Jong Jin whimpered and about to cry before Jin Ae could followed Aron to the office. "Mummy's going to have a little talk with Aronnie Samcho for awhile, ok? Mi Youngie, Mi Sunnie, take care of your brother for awhile?" She kissed his forehead and the twins nodded. The two adults then made their way to Aron's office to talk. 

"Is there something you want to talk about?" Jin Ae asked. 

"I'm going to Hong Kong next week for a month business trip." Answered Aron and she nodded. "Don't worry about the cafe. I can handle everything while you're gone." Said Jin Ae and Aron sighed. "But I need you to come with me since you're my assistant manager and there's a 3 weeks conference for business owner on how to improve their sale." He stared at her as she was surprised to hear the news. 

"Oppa, you know I can't go with you. The kids need me. Jong Jin need me. I can't leave them for a month." Protested Jin Ae and sighed. "Can't you just go alone?" 

"I can't, Nana. I need my assistant to be there with me. It's just for a month." Replied Aron and held her shoulder. "We'll come back as soon as the conference is over. I promise." He held up his right hand. "I have to talk to Jong In about this. I'll tell you after that, ok?" Aron sighed and nodded. "Ok, Nana." 

~~~

"Daddy's home~" Kai greeted as he opened the door and the twins ran straight to him as they screamed. Kai kissed their foreheads after he took off his shoes and carried Mi Sun to the living room while Mi Young ran back. "Jong Jin-ah~ Daddy's home." Kai called for his son and put Mi Sun down before going to him. "How's Daddy's little man doing?" Jong Jin showed his four teeth as he smiled and showed Kai, his stuff dragon. "Daddy..." Kai giggled and kissed his cheek before getting up from the floor and went to the kitchen to greet hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter