>> 7

Daddy's Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months later… 
“Are you sure leaving the kids with the members tonight?” Jin Ae asked Kai as the two were walking down the hall after dropping off the kids at the members’. 
“Nana, the kids will be fine with the members.” Replied Kai and intertwined their hands together as he smiled. “Now, it’s our time. Just you and me. Beside we already made reservation a week ago.” 

She smiled back at her husband and nodded. “Where did you made our reservation again?” Kai asked and Jin Ae just smiled. “That for you to find out and for me to know.” Immediately,  Kai glared at her before poking her waist. 

“Tell me…” He continues to poke her as they entered the elevator and Jin Ae giggled as she giggled.  

----

“Isn’t this the restaurant when we first met?” He asked when they arrived and she just nodded.  “How did… When?... What?” He became speechless and laughed.  

“I asked our mothers and they helped with the reservation.” She answered and kissed his cheek. “I can’t believe that you did this, I thought you were going to choose the one near to the building.” 

“Why would I? It is our 6th’s wedding anniversary.” Replied Jin Ae and he caressed her cheeks. “What did I do to deserve someone like you for a wife and mother to my kids?” He said to her before leaning in closer. “Maybe it’s because we were arranged to get marry?” She answered with a question and he stared at her with a poker face. She giggled and gave him a peck. “Come on, I’m hunger.” She got out of the car and waited for him to follow suit. “Reservation for Mr. & Mrs. Kim?” She asked the hostess. 

“We already have your table ready in the VIP area, madam. Follow me.” Said the hostess and the two followed her to their table. “We hope you’ll have a nice evening here.” She bowed and leaved. A waitress came and took their orders. They both chatted about random things while they waited for their meal to come. When the food came, they finally had dinner. 

“오빠, I have something for you.” Said Jin Ae and took out a big red rectangle box. Kai’s eyes widen as he was surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter