>> 8

Daddy's Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jong In

Christmas was just around the corner and Nana decided to have a pre-Christmas dinner and she was planning to tell the whole family about our new baby or babies.

I joined Nana for the check up and Dr. Seo told us that we’re expecting twins again or triplets. Wouldn’t that be awesome?! The first set of triplets in the family. We were both excited to hear that and can’t wait to tell the guys about the news.

“Are all the gifts wrapped yet?” Nana asked as she was feeding Jong Jin his lunch. “Yes, honey. Gifts are all wrapped up and ready to be surprise!” I shouted from our room and I heard her laughing.

“You’re going to help me with decoration, right?” She asked again while I just shouted, ‘Yes!’.

So, the two of us started to decorate the apartment and the Christmas tree with a little help from the kids, who ended up playing with the balloons and streamers. After everything was done, I decided to let Nana rest and I’ll take care of the catering and the kids.

“Daddy, where going?” Jong Jin asked in his baby seat. I took the kids with me to get the food while their mother rest. “We’re going to get the food for tonight’s party.” I answered and the twins cheered as they clapped and Jong Jin joined.

“Will grandpa and grandma come too? And EXO samcho? Aunty Eun Ae and Uncle Kwang Ho too? Uncle Aron? And Uncle SungYeollie too?” Mi Young asked as she listed out all the aunts and uncles they met growing up. “Not everyone is coming. We only invited a few and Uncle Aron went to London with Aunty Luan yesterday.” I replied and they immediately pouted.

“But don’t worry. We’ll invite them for your birthday’s party.” I added and they cheered again. After getting the food, we finally went home and did a last check on everything before getting for the party.


The girls got dressed into the dresses they picked out themselves when we went shopping a couple of days ago. They even picked out for Jong Jin.

Moment later, the guests arrived and the kids were happy to see their aunts, uncles and grandparents. Mi Young ran straight my mother when they came while Mi Sun ran to my dad.

“Look at how much you grown. You’re a big girl already.” Said Mum and kissed her chubby kiss. “And you two look beautiful tonight. Who picked out these dresses for you?” Dad asked them while they just smiled.

“We did, while Mummy and Daddy paid for it.” Mi Sun answered and everyone laughed at her answer. “We even picked out for Jong Jinnie and Mummy and Daddy also paid for it.” She continued and I just shook my head as I giggled.

“Daddy sure has a lot of money, did he?” Mum said to the two of them and they nodded innocently. “How’s my beautiful daughter in law doing?” Mum asked as she went to hug Nana. Nana happily hugged her back and giggled when Mum pulled away with a confused face.

“I’m sensing you guys are hiding something.” She said while the two of us just smiled. “I felt that too.” My mother in law added and the two of them continued to stare or might I said, glared at us. “Mum, we’re not hiding something.” I replied and they continued with their glaring.

“Thank you so much for coming tonight.” Said Nana and they all cheered. “Please enjoy the food and have as many as you want. We have plenty where that came from.” They laughed and nodded.

Later, after everyone was fed, we gathered everyone to the living room and they all waited for us to say something.

“As you know, Christmas is just around the corner. So, we decided to give everyone an earlier Christmas gift.” I said and took out a basket full of gifts, which had their names on it.

“You two don’t have to give us anything. Just being here with the family is just enough.” 장모님said and they all nodded. “But we still want to give you guys a gift.” Nana replied and giggled. “Are you two really not hiding something from us? Because I have this feeling that you two are hiding something.” Suho형added and glared at us.

“Me and Nana really don’t have anything to hide.” I replied and they laughed. I gave out each and every gifts according to their names,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter