>> 5

Daddy's Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaeseyo~…” The twins greeted and bowed along with Jong Jin as they came to the stage with the EXO for a fans meeting at Jeju Island. The sea of girls squealed when Jong Jin waved at them with his pacifier in his mouth and Kai was holding his other hand.

“Thank you for coming to this fans meeting and we are happy to see that our EXO-L would give their time to meet us today.” Suho announced and the girls screamed. “Today, Kai brought his kids with him and I think you guys already know their names by now.” The girls shouted yes loudly and Suho passed the microphone to Kai.

“Who can tell me which one is Min Young?” He asked and the girls quickly risen up their hands as they shouted. “You, the one wearing Chen hyung’s headband.” The girl immediately screamed and ran to the stage.

The twins bowed back at her as she bowed calmly and crouched down in front of the twins. “The one wearing the gold necklace is Min Young, while Min Sun is wearing the silver necklace.” The girl said calmly and turned to Kai before he nodded. The members cheered and Kai gave her a bag with EXO’s merchandises as a gift and got a hug from her favorite member, Chen.  After that, the members performed a few of their latest songs and had an autograph session along with the kids.

The fans were thrilled to meet the kids up front and one of the fans got a rose from Jong Jin. Later, as Kai was signing their last fan’s booklet, he finally let out of a sigh of relief as he was tired of signing autograph, but to his luck, another one show up, asking for an autograph. He didn’t even look up at her as he signed.

“Aren’t you going to ask me for my name?” She asked and he let out a soft giggle. “I’m sorry about that. I forgot. So, what’s your name?” He waited for her to say her name and was a little surprised when she said it.

“Park. Jin. Ae.” He finally looked up, just to see his wife wearing an EXO headband smiling at him. “Annyeong~” She waved the light stick at him when Kai got up from his seat and ran to hug her. 

“Why didn’t you tell me, you were coming home?” Kai asked her after he slightly pulled away from her. “It won’t be a surprise if I tell you.” Jin Ae replied as she wiped the fallen tears on his cheeks. “Aigoo~ Don’t cry. The fans are here to see you, not see you cry.” She continued and he just sniffled before pulling her into a tight hug.

Everyone cheered as they clapped for the couple and the other members went to hug their sister in law. “Mummy?!!” The twins shouted as they quickly went down their chairs and ran to hug her.

“I miss you so much.” Jin Ae embraced her twin daughters and gave them each a kiss on the forehead. Just then, a whimper was heard made Jin Ae to turn around. Jong Jin was crying as he was still on his high chair with his arms reaching out for her. Jin Ae smiled and went to lift him up as she hugged him. “Mummy misses you too, Jong Jinnie-ah.” The toddler hugged her back and planted a kiss on her cheek.

After that, the members took a picture with the fans and the fan-meeting finally ended. The EXO went back to the company for some practice and Jin Ae joined them since the kids won’t let her to go home. Jong Jin didn’t leave her, not even for a second. When the members were given a break, Jong Jin surprisingly got up from his mother and went to sit with Kai, who was sitting next to them.  

“Oh?! He was crying a while ago when I went to the toilet without him.” Said Jin Ae as she surprised. “Maybe Jong Jinnie doesn’t want to be with mummy anymore.” Kai teased and kissed Jong Jin’s cheek. Jin Ae pouted before she giggled.

“Looks like that father and son’s bonding time works.” Said Jin Ae and Kai just smiled as Jong Jin opened a storybook to read with him. “Sehunnie, let’s go get some bubble tea.” Sehun immediately turned to his sister-in-law when he heard the word, ‘Bubble Tea’ and got up from the floor to get his jacket. Jin Ae giggled at his reaction and shook her head.

“Jong Jinnie-ah, Mummy’s going to Aronnie Samcho’s café for a while. Stay with Daddy, ok?” The toddler just nodded without looking up at her. The other members laughed at the toddler’s respond. “Let’s go.”

So, Sehun and Jin Ae went to the café along with the twins and bought bubble teas for all the members and juice boxes for the kids. As they were walking back to the company, someone bumped into Jin Ae before making her to fell and a couple of the drinks spilled on the sidewalk.  

 

“Noona, are you ok?” Sehun crouched down to ask. Jin Ae nodded and dusted off the dirt on her hands. “I’m so sorry about that. I wasn’t-..” The guy stopped when Jin Ae looked up at him. “SungYeol Sunbaenim?”

“Jin Ae? I’m so sorry.” He quickly helped her to get up. “Are you ok? You’re not hurt, are you?” He asked and she shook her head. “I’m ok.” She replied and smiled. SungYeol nodded and turned to Sehun and two little girls hiding behind as they hugged his legs. “Are they your kids?” He asked and Jin Ae nodded.

“Mi Younggie… Mi Sunnie… Come and meet SungYeollie samcho.” She called the twins and they slowly walked to her before bowing. “Annyeonghaesaeyo~” They softly greeted and SungYeol crouched down to their level before he waved. “Annyeong~…” He greeted back and the girls waved back. “Myungsoo and WooHyun hyung wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter