You May Have Won the Battle...

Battles of the Heart

 

{Yumi}
"Ughhh...." I groaned, rubbing my back.
 
I heard Min and her posse clapping and laughing from across the room. So she did this...
 
I knew there was something wrong with the chair. I should have listened to my instincts and changed it.
 
Now, I would have to get back at her. Something bigger and badder. What else could that possibly be?
 
Eli just sat there next to me not even willing to help me get up. Avoiding my eyes, as I tried to will him to look at me. He just continued facing around ignoring the fact that I was on the ground.
 
Everyone in the classroom was staring at me on the ground. Nobody dared to move a muscle, knowing that Min caused this.
 
A girl from the front of classroom finally got up and walked over. She held her hand out to me which I graciously took.
"Thanks." I said, letting her pull me up.
 
"Don't worry about it. At least I was kind." she glared directly at Eli. "My name is Kwon Yuri." she told me, still holding me up.
 
"Kim Yumi? Are you okay? Do you have to go to the infirmary?" Mr. Lee asked.
 
"I'm fine. I don't think I have to go to the infirmary." Yuri thought it was safe to let go of my hand and my knees buckled. I was falling down again.
 
This time Eli couldn't just sit there as I almost fell on my again. He caught me in his arms before I hit the ground.
"Aish... You.." he grumbled.
 
"I'll take her to the infirmary, Mr. Lee..." He called out, shifting me bridal style in his arms. Yuri held the door open for him to walk out. She smiled at me brightly.
 
"Why did you do that? I thought you wanted your girlfriend to beat me." I asked him, as we were now alone in the hallway.
 
He bit his lip, which was quite y to be honest, and sighed. "I don't know..." he said softly.
 
I didn't bring it up again..
 
{Eli}
Why did I stop her from falling again? She was nothing, she was the one standing in the way between Min and I being together. Min even caused the whole thing, she sent one of her girls to loosen the screws.
 
But I don't know what came over me.
 
When I saw her falling to the ground again, I had to help her.
 
When the chair first broke and she looked at me, it hurt me.
 
I felt my heart being pulled by her, willing me to help her. But I ignored it.
 
What was wrong with me??
 
Author's Note:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN! :D
And.. troubleeee~~~ :O
but yeah~ I hope you like it!
and guys PLEASE COMMENT.
i want to know what you think~