Trouble

Battles of the Heart

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS SUPERLY IMPORTANT A/N I CHANGED YUMI'S CHARACTER PICTURE TO MATCH MY BANNER! :D
which is from the wonderful MoniiVann :D at the 1000 Hugs&Kisses Poster shop
SHE IS AMAZING SO WONDERFULLY AMAZING~! :D EXPECT ME TO HAVE MORE POSTERS FROM HER :D
okay done with important A/N
 
{Yumi}
We reached the infirmary, "What happened?" the nurse asked immediately.
 
"My chair broke and I fell on my , but when I try to stand up I can't. And it's all Choi Min's fault." I calmly told her, still in Eli's arms.
 
"Show me." the nurse said.
 
Eli gently put down my legs and held onto my hands. He let go for a second to show the nurse and my legs gave in again. He caught me before I hit the floor.
 
"I think your nerves are just in shock, Ms. Yumi." the nurse said, "Let's get you on the bed. Who's fault did you say this was? Choi Min's?"
 
"Yup, she loosened the screws of my chair and when I shifted slightly, the chair fell apart." I explained.
 
This was the second time I had said bad things about Min and he didn't even defend her.
 
I looked at Eli and he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts.
 
The nurse was done checking everything, "Just rest in here for a bit until your hands stop shaking." she left the room.
 
"Thanks Eli-ssi, you can go back to class now." I said. He didn't answer, I waved my hand in front of his face. "Hello? Eli? Are you there?"
 
"Huh?" He snapped out of it.
 
"I said you could go back to class, back to Min." I repeated.
 
"Oh.. Are you sure you're okay?" he asked me.
 
I just nodded and shooed him away. Reluctantly, he finally left to go back to class.
 
"Now... How to get back at Min for this??" I pondered this question, ignoring that my hands really were shaking, pretty badly.
 
An idea struck, but Eli might be more angry at me than Min would be, so I abandoned it. Besides, I already won since Eli took me to the infirmary. And everyone already knew it was Min that rigged the chair.
 
There was trouble in the castle... The king and queen were clearly not on the same level.
 
My hands finally stopped shaking so I got out of the bed and went back to class with the note the nurse left for me on the table. I slowly entered the room and noticed my chair had already been replaced.
 
"Kim Yumi, are you all better now?" Mr. Lee turned from the board and asked me.
 
"Yes, sir. I was just in shock."
 
"Well, please go sit at your seat then. The chair has always been replaced." He pointed.
 
I bowed my head and walked towards my seat.
 
After I sat down, I told Eli, "Thank you for earlier. I know you're still mad about our parents' thing."
 
He just shrugged in response.
 
I placed a hand on his shoulder, knowing Min was on my left watching. "I mean it. Thank you for helping me."
"Don't worry about it." He answered, looking me in the eyes then turning back to the board.
 
I could feel Min's anger fill the room at my actions. If only she knew that I was supposed to marry Eli, I'm sure her anger then could set the school on fire.
 
Author's Note:
now for the real a/n
XD
how do you like it so far? :D
hehehe :3333 you must remember everything! :D
all the details will come back to haunt youuu XDDD hehehe :3