Beautiful Surprise

Battles of the Heart

 

{Eli}

I was taking her to some place special. I never even took Min here. My parents took me one time to show me the show. But it only happened once a year.. I have no idea why..

 

So close.. We have to make it before 6:15pm... That's when it starts.

 

I revved the bike to go faster, going down on a straight. I felt Yumi's arm squeeze me tighter. This girl had no idea what she did to me. I wanted to look back at her small body trying to protect herself from the wind..

 

Only a couple more blocks, Yumi. Please bear with it.

 

Finally, we arrived at the lookout point. I stopped the bike and kicked the stand.

 

"Yumi, keep your eyes closed, but unwrap your arms please." I asked.

 

She did so a little bit reluctantly, and I instantly missed her warmth. I picked her up off the bike and helped her stand nicely, keeping my arms around her.

 

{Yumi}

This was nice, even though I couldn't peek. Eli was holding me tightly, leading me forward somewhere.

 

"Okay, stop." he said. I stood still, he had his arms wrapped around me still, resting his chin on my shoulder.

 

" You can open your eyes." he said.

 

Slowly, I uncovered my eyes, and we were looking out at a river, there was a bridge nearby but there wasn't anyone else around.

 

"What is this, Eli?"

 

"Just wait, Yumi-ah." he said, breathing on my neck.

 

It tickled a bit, but I suppressed the urge to squirm.

 

*pop pop pop*

 

I saw beautiful fireworks flash across the sky. Some were purple and blue. My two favorite colors.

One even made a heart!

 

{Eli}

Yumi was making that cute 'o' with her lips again. God, what she does to me. In this moment, I just wanted to kiss her.

 

Kiss her while the fireworks popped behind us.

 

Kiss her so that everything would go away, and she would be all that was left.

 

But I restrained it. I didn't give in the urge to kiss her. Because she probably wouldn't accept it yet..

 

{Yumi}

The fireworks were beautiful but this was a real couple moment. Most people back home would kiss in a situation like this. But that would be wrong to do with Eli..

 

He just broke up with Min.. His girlfriend of three years.. No way would he kiss me yet.. No matter how much I wanted him to... 

 

{Eli}

The show was about to end soon... I felt Yumi turn around in my arms so that she faced me. Was she trying to make it harder for me? If she faced me then I would just think about her lips, her soft lips. That were cute when she was surprised or when she bit them when she was nervous.

 

I could hear my heart beating louder in my chest but I didn't react to it.

 

{Yumi}

I turned around to face Eli oppa. I wanted to thank him personally for showing me the fireworks.

 

But when I turned around, all he did was stare at me. More specifically my lips.

 

Not that I wasn't staring at his either. He made my heart race and then he closed his eyes..

 

And I couldn't take it anymore. I tiptoed slowly and gently pressed my lips against his.

 

And they felt right.

 

{Eli}

Yumi surprised me, she kissed me first. I didn't think she wanted to kiss me. I was a jerk and everything was not right.. But I stopped thinking because SHE was kissing me.

 

I moved my hands so that one was behind her head and one on her back and I pulled her closer.

 

{Yumi}

I wrapped my arms around Eli's neck when he pulled me closer. I guess he didn't mind kissing me, even though he broke up with Min like yesterday.

 

I felt him run his tongue along my bottom lip. But I knew how to play this game.

 

I didn't give in and instead nibbled his bottom lip.

 

He groaned and he grazed his fingertips along my neck. When I felt him softly touch my sweet spot I gasped, and his tongue hit mine immediately. It was too late, the battle for dominance had begun.

 

I tried my hardest to win, but Eli was stronger.

 

{Eli}

She wasn't that bad, she almost beat me in the battle of our tongues. But I still won in the end.

 

And her lips really were as soft as I knew they were, and I found that sweet spot of hers on her neck. I would leave my mark later.

 

Sadly, she pulled away when she needed air, which was too soon for me. Though, that was the longest I didn't need to take a breath.

 

She turned away from me, and looked out at the water and followed her gaze.

 

She turned back to me blushing, both of us realizing that the fireworks ended a long time ago...

 

Author's Note:

WOOT WOOT!!

ElixYumi ACTION! :D

i know it's a bit early..

but it was just too perfect...

and they already had attraction for each other anyway..

okay.. sorry now.. ><;

it's the end of the fluff for noww..