A Ride With Eli

Battles of the Heart

 

{Eli}

"You might want to bring a jacket.." I told Yumi before we left the house. I don't plan on coming home early... But it seemed like she already knew that.

She ran back upstairs and came back down, wearing a black leather jacket that matched her perfectly. http://www.polyvore.com/yumi_ride_with_eli/set?id=41653280

 

It would keep her warm at least. "Okay, let's go!" She smiled brightly, taking my hand in hers.

 

I led the way out and back to my house. We had to walk since I wanted both my car and my bike at the house. It wasn't too far though and Yumi was okay with it.

 

"Oppa.. What color is your bike? And how fast does it go? And what kind of bike is it? And where are we going to drive to?" She asked me excitedly.

 

I chuckled, "One question at a time, Yumi. My bike is red, the fastest I've gone is 80mph (look up the km). It's a Kawasaki. And that's a surprise." I winked at her. [Bike in the character picture aka Shut Up! video. But I made up the Kawasaki part..]

 

"Okay, oppa.. Sorry, I'm just excited..." she pouted.

 

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. It's just different to see someone so excited to ride my bike. Not including me of course." I laughed again, somehow it was easier to be like this with her.. Being happy wasn't hard like it was with Min.

 

We reached my house and I went into the garage, taking Yumi with me.

 

"Wow..." she whispered, staring at my bike with her cute big eyes and small 'o' formed lips.

 

Godd.. What was she doing to me.. I never noticed or cared about these things before about anyone... Not even Min..

 

"You like??" I smirked at her, she was running her hands slowly down the body of the bike.

 

She turned to me, "Like? I love! It's amazing! Let's go now!" she was practically jumping for joy.

 

"Okay okay. I swear I think you're more excited to ride my bike than I am." I handed her my second helmet and put on mine. "You ready??"

 

"Umm.. No??" she turned to me fussing with the strap.

 

"Aigo.. Here, let me." I walked over to her and adjusted the strap tighter. "There, is that tight enough?"

 

She tilted her head to the side as if to check, then she nodded.

 

"Great. Let's go." I pressed the button to open the door and got on my bike. "Come on.." I smiled at her.

 

She climbed on behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Hold on tight okay?"

 

She squeezed me a little tighter to let me know she heard me.

 

I started the bike up, kicked off the stand and sped out.

 

{Yumi}

Eli sped out of the garage, and even though I wasn't driving, I felt the adrenaline rush through me. I held onto him a little tighter and felt his toned abs under his white shirt. I felt heat rush to my cheeks despite the wind making them cold.

 

It wasn't like I didn't feel them before. Last night when I was there comforting him, he fell asleep before I did. When I went to sleep next to him and I pulled the blanket over, my hands grazed over his body.

 

Don't get me wrong, I have seen boys shirtless before, heck boys walked around shirtless in Cali everyday. But with Eli it was different, I felt my heart race when I touched him. And I didn't know why..

 

He probably didn't know that happened last night, but he definitely knew now. And that made me feel a bit embarrassed, for wishing to feel his muscles..

 

"Yumi.." I shook myself out of my thoughts. Because Eli had stopped at a red light and called me.

 

"Yes, oppa?"

 

"From now on, close your eyes please. I have a surprise for you." he leaned back to tell me.

 

"Arasseo, oppa." I closed my eyes and buried my face into his back to prove I wouldn't peek. It had gotten dark already anyway. Thank god he made me bring a jacket.

 
Author's Note:
Update~~ :D
you know why?
BECAUSE I FIGURED OUT THE FLUFF CHAPTER!! <3
anyway~~ then we'll have to end elixyumi...
and go back to school~~