Crashed

Battles of the Heart

 

{Eli}

Yumi's phone was getting spammed with texts, who were they from? She tossed her phone on the table just waiting for it to stop.

 

When it finally did, she picked her phone back up again and started texting back. She was keeping something from me. I knew it but I just didn't know what it was. 

 

She finally finished texting and sighed, "Yumi-ah, what's wrong?" I asked.

 

"My friends, my good friends want to meet you.." she muttered. "I told them I am arranged to get married to you and they started attacking my phone asking all the questions." 

 

I couldn't help but laugh a little at her cute guilty sorry face. And she was still pouting! "Okay, we can meet, when? Video chat?"

 

"Yeah, and they said as soon as possible, so tonight?" she asked.

 

"Sure, sure. You still promised to tell me about that other thing.." I reminded her.

 

"Oh, that. Yeah, I'll tell you later. Once we can leave this.." she said.

 

"We could leave now. It's not like anyone would notice..." I told her softly.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah, let's go." I picked her up in my arms again when a door slammed.

 

"Hellllllooooooo..." a familiar voice slurred.

 

"Oh god, Min is here.." Yumi hid her face in my chest, but it was too late, Min had spotted us.

 

"Ellllllliiiiiiiiii Opppppaaa *Hiccup*" Min stumbled over. "Whhyyyyy areeee youuuuu" she pointed a finger. "withhh herrrr..." she slurred. "I'm prettttiierrrrr..." 

 

"You cheated on me remember?" I told her calmly trying to walk around her but a crowd had formed and everyone was in the way.

 

"Youuuu hhh... Homeeeeewreckkeerrrr..." she managed to slap Yumi's cheek.

 

"Min, leave. Stop embarrassing yourself here. You're the one who threw Eli away by having with Minho in a janitor's closet. At least keep some of your dignity, Miss Queenka." Yumi let no anger slip in her voice but I could see it in her eyes.

 

"If you are going to be here at my party drunk, when you weren't even invited in the first place.. Then you need to leave." my mom demanded as two of her bigger friends threw Min out.

 

"Umma, Yumi and I are going upstairs." I told her.

 

"Arasseo, take care of her." she replied.

 

I carried Yumi up the stairs to our room and laid her on the bed. "Are you okay?"

 

"I've been better.. Can't believe Min would crash this." she said.

 

"I know, I can't either. But she always did hate being left out and she's still being dumb." I told her, getting an ice pack for her cheek.

 

"At least you're here to protect me." she said.

 

"I will always be here for you. No matter what. Just call and I'll come." I vowed.

 

"Thank you, Eli." she whispered.

 

"So what first? Video chat? Or that other thing?" I asked.

 

She let out a deep breath, "The other thing first.. Remember that ex boyfriend I told you about. Who cheated on me with my best friend?" she asked.

 

I just nodded my head, waiting for the bad news.

 

"Well... He wants me back."

 

Author's Note:

hello. it's monday.

i know. but the first day of school.

didn't have anything interesting.. so updates! :D

double update! i will be focusing on Eli and Soo

for now okay guys? ;D