Thunder

Battles of the Heart

 

{Yumi}

"What?!?!" Eli shouted. "He threw you away and now he wants you back! no!" 

 

"I know, Kyoung Jae-ah.." I said trying to calm him down.

 

"Kyoung Jae?" he raised an eyebrow.

 

"Yeah.. Do you mind if I call you that? Can I be the only one who calls you that?" I asked pleadingly.

 

"Yumi-ah, of course you can. May I ask why though?" he sat on the bed next to me.

 

"Well, it's easier if I show you.. May I have my phone?" I held out my hand waiting for it.

 

Eli gave me my phone back and I opened the conversation with the unknown number, I had gotten more texts.

 

"I'll ask Grace. She knows where you are."

 

"I'll torture it out of your friends I swear Aria. I will find you."

 

"Here, these are the texts from him. His name is Park Sang Hyun, but he likes to go by his self-given English name of Thunder." I handed Eli my phone.

 

He read them slowly and his eyes just got wider and wider the farther he went down. "He won't touch you, Yumi. I swear on it. You won't hurt you, I won't let him." he vowed hugging me.

 

"I know, Kyoung Jae- ah. But I know Thunder won't stop. He's this way for a reason, he usually gets his way. And people just give in to him. I was just the first person that didn't." I told him.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Remember how I told you, he cheated on me because I wouldn't have with him?" I waited for him to nod, "Well, I was the only girl that denied him her ity, all the other girls he played and messed around with before me, they just submitted to him. But I was making him wait for it, which is probably one of the reasons why he wants me back. Because I'm still the only girl who denied him." I explained.

 

"Oh, I see. He used to be a player?" 

 

"A big one. But when he asked me to be with him, my then best friend Sophia convinced me to say yes, because the great player Thunder doesn't ask just anyone to be his girl." I said nodding.

 

"Interesting.."

 

"Yup, and after that whole thing with Sophia. I changed my number, and I only gave it to Nick, Blayze and Grace. But giving it to Grace was a big mistake.. I shouldn't have given it to her."

 

"Why is that?" Eli asked.

 

"Because she gave it to Thunder.." I sighed. "Grace was one of those girls that worshipped me and him as a couple. So he probably went to ask her and said he was going to beg me to take him back and she gave it to him right away."

 

"She isn't a good friend.."

 

"No, she just doesn't believe things come to an end. Anyway, Nick and Blayze never told him, but he said he might go after them... Which is bad because Nick and Lily are good again.." I hung my head.

 

"Listen, baby. I promise I will do whatever it takes so he doesn't touch you. I swear on it." Eli tilted my chin up to face him and pecked my lips.

 

But I wanted him, I needed him, I didn't want to think about Thunder. So I pulled him closer and deepened the kiss. I felt him smirk against my lips and he fought against my tongue, winning as usual.

 

But he pulled away first, "Babe, you said they wanted to video chat with me." he reminded me.

 

"Aishh.. Arasseo..." I reluctantly agreed.

 

"You know I wouldn't mind being with you but I would like to meet your friends first.. And see what they think of me." he said, as I my laptop to go on oovoo.

 

Author's Note:

here we go~ thunder won..

by a LOT.. like it was 13 votes for him.

7 for hyun joong.

and 1 each for lee min ho and ryu sang wook.

but it was helpful since.. the boy needed an english name!

hehe :D this might only be 35ish chapters just so you know..