Sharing

Battles of the Heart

 

{Eli}

"Your friends did that to you??" I asked in disbelief.

 

"Yeah... They did. But it was because I wouldn't give him my ity. I am saving it for when I get married. And so he went to my best friend, who I knew always had a crush on him. And well, they cheated on me together. I found out. I dumped both of them. And came here." she said. "I had made new friends but it wasn't the same as what I had with those two."

 

So I had no hope... To replace them...

 

"Ohhh... I see... I already dumped both of them.. And that's probably why we're here since I agreed to the marriage." I told her.

 

"I figured as much. But I'm okay with it though. It's hard to lose people that have been there for you for so long. And at least here, I don't judge." she said.

 

"So you know that Min and Minho were my best friends since 8th grade? That we studied together to make sure we all got into the same high school? And that they were the only people I ever opened up to in my whole life?" I blurted out.

 

"Ummm..." She bit her lip again, she still looked cute doing it. "Sorta.... I didn't mean to.. But Yuri found out that I was there when you found out so she told me about you guys.. I didn't ask her!!"

 

She was trying to make sure I didn't get mad. But how could I? She actually seemed to be the first person that cared.

 

"It's okay, Yumi." I laughed. "Don't worry about it."

 

{Yumi}

Eli ruffled my hair before he got up off the couch.

 

I looked in the mirror to fix it a bit. I'm not one to care if like on strand is out of place but I still fix my hair if all of it is messy.

 

I followed him back to the bedroom, watching him unpack in disbelief.

 

"Well... If we're going to stay here and play hooky, then might as well unpack." He shrugged.

 

"Okay.. I'll unpack too." I started with my purple suitcase, taking out all my clothes including my school uniforms.

 

"Half of the walk-in closet is yours and half is mine, okay?" he asked me.

 

"Walk.... In.... Closet...??" I asked him.

 

He just pointed to the double doors. I got up and looked inside.. "Oh... My... Gosh.... This is huge..." it was practically another bedroom but it was a space devoted to just clothes and shoes...

"I know.. My mom is a bit excessive with her clothes.. And I'm sure she expected you to be too. Though no one.. Quite matches up to her...." He had walked in, putting his clothes away.

 

"Umm... Eli-ssi... If this is the walk in closet..." I gestured to the area we were in. "And that is the bed." I pointed at it, it was a king by the way. "Then... What does the bathroom look like??" I asked him.

 

He shrugged "Probably just as big.. With a tub and shower. And two sinks. Not too mention a lot of mirrors and outlets. Knowing my mom." he took my hand and led me to the master bathroom door.

 

Proving he was right... About his mom's taste. "Seee... I already know how she is.. And I haven't even been in this house before." he said, going back out to unpack.

 

It was a beautiful bathroom... And it really was like my dream house. I mean I did want a walk in closet but not that big. And I wanted a nice master bathroom. And three other bedrooms... And a big living room. And those appliances in the kitchen. Let me tell you, Stainless!

 

I recovered from the shock of perfection, and went back to unpacking.

 

Eli definitely had more accessories than I did, hats mostly. But I had more clothes. The 50:50 rule was altered a little bit but the sharing was still equal.

 

Author's Note:

Also.. the bathroom. omg.. i love it..

it doesn't show the shower.

that stain glass thing by the tub could go.

but the tub is like.. private ish. XDDD

i'm not done with elixyumi yet ;D

gosh. i love writing them~

<3 <3