DANCE

YOSEOB DRABBLE COLLECTIONS

******

“Yah! Yang Yoseob! Concentrate! Can you?” shout Hyuk, the dancing trainer.

Yoseob jumped out in surprise as he heard the shout. He quickly bow to the teacher and his other member. The other members see this become pitied to Yoseob. They know the the smaller one is not a dance genius but he always tried his best.

“I’m sorry, sorry.. I’ll try better..” said Yoseob as he bowed again. He almost at the verge to cry.

“Dashi hanbeon! Palli!..” shout Hyuk again.

So, they dance again and again until the teacher satisfied. Yoseob becomes the one with the most fragile state becomes more exhausted. His face becomes paller. He dance and dance until his leg becomes weak and he fall to the cold floor.

“Yah! Palli get up!..” yell the teacher.

The member becomes worried if the teacher wants to get angry at Yoseob again. Becomes a responsible leader, Dujun quickly approach the teacher.

“I’m sorry teacher, but I think we need to stop here.. we’ve been dance for almost 3 hours non-stop and I think the other member want to get rest too..” said Dujun in smooth tone.

“I also think like that teacher, we need to stop now and continued the rest of the step tomorrow..” said Junhyung supported the leader.

The teacher silent for a while and spoke. “Ok, we stop here.. but tomorrow I want to see the better dance from all of you, especially you Yang Yoseob..”

“Thank you teacher..” said Dujun as he bow and look at the teacher who walks out the practice room. The other members sigh in relieved and their daze stare back at the fake maknae who still on the floor. Hyunseung quickly approach the smaller one.

“Seobie.. you’re alright?” ask Hyunseung softly.

“Mi.. mianei, jeongmal mianei..” said Yoseob as he burst out in tears. The other members looking all surprise quickly approach him.

“Aniya Seobie.. gwaenchanayo..” said Hyunseung as he patted Yoseob’s back.

“It.. it’s all my fault, I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..” said Yoseob as he lowered his head and sobbed harder.

“It’s not your fault.. everyone is tired, don’t blame yourself..” said Dujun as he sit beside the younger.

But Yoseob continued to cry, after a while they just looking at the younger without saying a word.

“I’m just a burden, right?” ask Yoseob again as he look at the other member.

“No, you’re not.. Who said that? You’ve never been a burden to us, you’re our vitamin..” said Gikwang as he smile at Yoseob.

“A.. a vitamin?” ask Yosoeb as he wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

“Yes, you’re the one who always make us happier.. without you, it feels empty..”

“Jinjjayo? Jongmal?”

“De.. now don’t cry anymore, it doesn’t suit you, hyung..” said Dongwoon as he pinched Yoseob’s cheek.

“Yah! It’s hurt..” said Yoseob playfully.

 

******