MUSICAL

YOSEOB DRABBLE COLLECTIONS

******

“Yang Yoseob, louder please! I can’t hear you!..” shout the director.

“Ah de, mianei.. I’ll do it again..” said Yoseob apologetic as he bow to the director.

“What is worng with my voice? I can’t control it..” thought Yoseob as he touch his throat.

He then continue his practice, but sometims he forget his line, or bumping with other actors or actress and sometimes he forget where his position and just keeps appearing into the other actor scene. So they need to rehearse again, but Yoseob keep doing a mistake again and again, so the practice need to be stop.

“Yang Yoseob, come to my office right now..” said the director.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“What is wrong with you today? You’re mind was not here..” said the director as he look at the younger’s face.

“I’m sorry, I’ll try better..” said Yoseob as he bow to the director.

“There’s only a weeks left before the performance, you need to do well, I know become an idol was a busy life.. but please pay much attention to this too.” Said the director again sighing.

“I’m sorry..” as he bow again.

“Also, what’s wrong with your voice? It was husky, and seems like you can’t control your voice, did you hear your voice right now?.. it’s not what I want to hear..” scold the director.

“You’re the lead actor, what are we going to do if the lead actor can’t sing well? Your voice didn’t reach my anticipation.. I don’t know what’s wrong with you.. the time just be wasted away like this, and you know I don’t like that right?”

Yoseob just nodded at him, he too doesn’t know what’s wrong with him. He try to stand the urge to cry.

“Because of you, we need to stop the rehearsal.. I will give you a rest, come back again when your voice was fine, and when you come back I want you to work hard, arasso?..” said the director.

“De..”

“You can go now..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I know.. I heard all of it, you want to go now?..” ask the manager softly as he pat Yoseob’s back.

“Hyung…”

Yoseob look at him and he hug his manager tightly and burst into tears. The manager sigh and just hug back the younger soothing him. He just stay still, and just let the boy crying into his chest until he was done.

“You’re ok now? Want to go back?..”

Yoseob just nodded at him as he wipe his tears.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the car, Yoseob still sobbing as he cover his face with his cute blanket. The manager keep watching him with worried. He think that the director was scolding him too much, he was just a boy.

When they arrive at the dorm, the house was in silent as everyone was out. Yoseob sit at the couch in the living room.

“Dongwoon said that he went to meet his friends, but he will come back soon.. are you hungry? Want me to order you something?..”

Yoseob shaking his head as he open his bag and take out his musical sheet.

“Just take a rest Seobie..” said the manager hyung.

Yosoeb shaking his head again and began to reciting his line and lyrics.

“Yoseob.. I don’t want you to strain yourself like this, the director doesn’t mean it, just stop please..” said manager hyung as  he take the musical sheet from Yoseob.

“I need it, I need to practice again.. he.. he said that my voice wasn’t anticipate him, I need to practice..” and he burst into tears again.

“Seobie, your voice was amazing.. it’s just you need a rest first.. ok?..” said manager hyung.

But Yoseob keep shaking his head and take the musical sheet again before he starts to calm himself once again and reciting it again. The manager just sigh at him and just watching him, he also notice that the younger’s voice a bit husky and he promise to himself that he will talk to the other members and take Yosoeb to do check up.

“Seob, I need to leave now.. is it ok for you to be alone?..” ask the manager as he still to pick up the others. Seeing the younger just nodded at him, he left the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Seobie will be home late right?..” ask Junhyung when the manager pick him and the other three boys.

“He’s already at home..” said Jin hyung.

“De? he’s already home? Did his rehearsal ended early?..” ask Dujun.

“De..” said Jin.

But Dujun notice something wrong when he looking at Jin hyung’s face.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” ask Dujun as he tap his manager’s shoulder.

Jin park the car at the basement before he look at the others boy who was looking at him too.

“Wae geurae hyung?..” ask Hyunseung again.

“It’s Seobie..” and he begin to tell them about what happen to Yoseob.

“It’s his voice, I knew it.. this morning I saw him coughing..” said Gikwang.

“You know he’s abit sensitive when it comes about his voice right?..” said Jin.

“De, we know it.. but we need to take him to check up.. maybe tomorrow, we all doesn’t have a schedule.. except Gikwang, but at night right?..” ask Junhyung.

“De.. we need to take him to check up..” said Dujun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

When they arrive at their home, Jin saw that the younger still stitting on the couch and his musical sheet was on his hand. He didn’t look up from his reciting and just focus at his sheet.

“Seobie, have you eat yet?..” ask Dujun.

“Later..” said Yoseob as he continue to sing with a lower volume so he will not disturbing the others.

They all can hears the younger’s singing, but sometimes they heard Yoseob take a pause between his singing and keep on coughing.

“He’s coughing again..” whispered Gikwang.

“De.. can you all please have a slow talk with him, so tomorrow we can take him to see a doctor..” ask Jin.

“Yeah, of course hyung.. don’t worry, we will talk to him..” said Dujun as he nodded at their manager.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Seob, let’s go eat.. Seungie hyung had made a galbijjim..” said Gikwang as he sat beside the smaller.

“I had to practice, you can just go and eat first.. don’t worry about me..” said Yoseob.

“No, Dujun hyung said that we’ll not eat until all the member was there.. let’s go Seob..”

“But..”

“No but.. let’s go..” said Hyunseung as he pull Yoseob’s hand and drag him to the kitchen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The other members was chatting all the way at their dinner but only Yoseob was in his own world. His rice bowl still full.

“I’m full, I need to continue my practice anyway.. Seungie hyung, thank you for the meal..” said Yosoeb as he quickly go up from his seat.

“Sit first.. we had something to tell you..” said Junhyung as he pull the younger’s hand backk make him plopped back to his seat.

“Seob, we know what happens at their rehearsal.. Jin hyung had told us..” said Dujun and it makes Yoseob lowered his head down.

His eyes start to glisters with his tears again.

“Can you tell us what happen actually? We want to know from you..” ask Dujun softly.

“I.. I don’t know what happen to me, it just something went wrong.. and then the director had call me into his room, I.. I know it was my fault, but I can’t help it.. he scold me.. he said that something wrong with my voice.. and then he let me take a rest and come back when my voice were alright..” he said as he sobbing.

“Seob.. it’s going to be fine..” said Junhyung.

“No, it’s not.. I’m so scared, I don’t know what happen with my voice.. I.. I’m screwed, I’m done..” as more tears stream down from his face.

“That’s why we want to talk to you, about your voice.. why not we have a check up? We can know what happen with your throat, and treat it..” said Dujun softly.

“Check up?..” ask Yoseob.

“Yeah, just a simple routine.. it’s not hurtful..” said Hyunseung as he smile warmly.

“If.. if I do that, can I have my voice back?..” ask Yoseob sadly.

“Yeah, it can detect what problem you having.. and also, all of us will go to check up too..” said Dujun.

“What? No.. I don’t want to..” said Gikwang as he shaking his head.

Junhyung kick Gikwang’s leg below the table and uttered ‘shut up’ to him.

“Hyung too?..” ask Yoseob again.

“De.. we all.. you will come to right? Tomorrow?..” ask Hyunseung.

Yoseob just nodded slowly at them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

And the time come for them to go to the hospital. In the car, Yoseob was wearing a mask over his mouth, his voice become husky and his throat hurt. He was nervous to be honest, just look at the way his hand tremble and become cold.

“Hyung..” call Yoseob slowly. His eyes  become watery.

“De.. hey, you’re crying? Why you’re crying?..” ask Hyunseung as he look at the younger.

“Seob, what’s wrong?..” ask Junhyung softly.

Yoseob just stay silent and continue sobbing. He open his mask and wipe his tears away.

“Seobie-yah, wae?..” ask Gikwang again.

“I.. I’m scared..”

“Nah.. it’s gonna be ok.. don’t worry, we all here with you..”

“My.. my voice.. it’s become worse, what should I do?..”

 “The doctor will check it, don’t worry ok?..” said Junhyung as he smile at the smaller.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arrive at the hospital they’ve meet the doctor specialised in ENT. They take Yoseob to the other room which Yoseob assist to at least bring one member inside, because he is too scared to do it alone. So, they let in the leader accompanied the younger inside.

After one hour of examination, Yosoeb then come out with a sullen face, along with Dujun long face.

“Hey, so what’s the result?..” ask Hyunseung impatient.

“He diagnosed with the tonsil and other irritation in his throat..” said Dujun as he hug the younger shoulder.

“Is.. is it bad? So, how to cure it?..” ask Junhyung.

“He need to do the surgery to remove the tonsil.. and it schedule for tomorrow, the faster the surgery, the better. It just a small surgery, maybe needs a few weeks to fast recovery, and we need to inform this to the company..” said Dujun again.

He actually was relieved that it was not a serious problem. Only a small surgery, and with help of the medicines, Yoseob will recover his honey voice back.

“You’re ok?..” ask Hyunseung to Yoseob.

“De, I’m fine.. I’m glad that it was not serious..” said Yoseob.

 

******