SURGERY

YOSEOB DRABBLE COLLECTIONS

******

It was the day after the surgery. The company had inform them that, their comeback will be push in the next month, and Yoseob will be rest for any singing schedule, but only focus in his dancing routine.

He was actually on his bed, thinking what should he done today since he got free time before their dance practice at night. But actually, he had a little bit practice his singing when the members were not in the house to see if his voice becomes better.

Slowy, he comes out and went to wash himself. Didn’t forget to eat his medicines, and wearing his mask before step out from the room. He went into the kitchen, and see Hyunseung was there.

“Hyung, good morning..” said Yoseob as he sat at the dining table.

“Ah.. Seobie, good morning. Want to have breakfast?..” ask Hyunseung.

“De, what did you make today hyung?..” ask Yoseob.

“Just kimchi fried rice.. you want it?” and the younger nodded at him.

Hyunseung scoop the fried rice into a bowl and place it infront of the younger. Then he take doenjang, and put it beside the fried rice. The younger just look at the dishes without eat it.

“What are you waiting for? Eat up..” said Hyunseung.

“Hyung, do we have chicken, or some fillet? Or sausage? This weren’t enough.. for me..” said Yoseob as he look at his hyung with puppy eyes while open up his mask.

“Yah! That was too much! Just eat that..” said Hyunseung.

Yoseob just pout back at him before taking his spoon in anger before eating his fried rice.

“This isn’t enough..” mumbled Yoseob slowly between his eating. But Hyunseung heard him. He sigh before open up the fridge, take a box of fried chicken, heat it up before place it infront of the younger. Yoseob look at him.

“Is it enough now?..” ask Hyunseung.

“De, thank you hyung.. I love you..” said Yoseob smiling as he take the chicken as he hum happily.

Hyunseung just looking at the younger before shaking his head, smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung, you didn’t have a schedule today?..” ask Yoseob after he finish his breakfast.

“No, it was cancel.. wae?..”

“Urmm.. if that so, can hyung play with me? I want to play that game arcade that Dongwoon buy for me, but it must at least have two people.. hyung, join me ok?.. thank you!” said Yoseob happily before he went to his room and take out the game.

“Yah! I didn’t say yes!..” shout Hyunseung. “Look like I’m stuck with this kid all day..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung! You cheated! That is not the way!..” shout Yoseob behind his mask. He was been playing with Hyunseung for almost 2 hours, and still didn’t feel tired. But Hyunseung already feel exhausted to play.

“Seobie-yah.. what about we stop for a while? Hyung was exhausted..” said Hyunseung as he put down the console.

“Andwae~~ hyuuuuung~~ play with me, eo? We still didn’t play Level 5 yet.. just a little bit, ok? Jebaaal~~ eo?...” whine Yoseob as he speak with aegyo.

Just who can resist his aegyo, so Hyunseung just play with him all day although he was already tired and exhausted.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“We’re back!..” shout the others when they come home later at 4 pm.

“Ooh Seungie.. you play this with him?..” ask Dujun when he see Hyunseung was clean up the game console after the exhausted play. Yoseob was already sleeping on the couch after taking his medicines with his mask still cover his mouth.

“Yah! Do you know how tired and exhausted I am playing with this kid all day?.. and he is abusing his aegyo towards me! I can’t barely rest today..” sigh Hyunseung.

“Yah.. cheer up! Here, we takes your favourite dishes home.. and for Seobie also when he wakes up, how long did he sleep?..” ask Junhyung when he takes his sit beside Yoseob.

“Just now, he said that he was sleepy.. maybe because of his medicines. Overall, he’s fine today..”

“Seem like he came back to his old self.. that was a relief..” said Gikwang.

“De..” said Hyunseung.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoseob wakes up and takes a glance at the clock beside him. It was 6.30 pm, and he was hungry because he didn’t take his lunch earlier. He went to the kitchen and met Dongwoon and Dujun there.

“I’m hungry.. did we have anything to eat?..” ask Yoseob.

“Ooh hyung, come sit here.. Junhyung hyung buy your favourite dishes.. here..” said Dongwoon as he place the big portion of Seafood curry noodles infront of Yoseob. It was so big like a dishes for 3 people eat.

“Wah! Daebak! I really love this.. where’s Junhyung hyung? I want to thank him!..” said Yoseob as he smile happily looking at his favourite dish.

“I’m here.. you’re grateful, right? So, finish that..” said Junhyung at the kitchen door.

“Thank you hyung! I love you!..” shout Yoseob, taking off his mask as he quickly dig up his meals.

“Can you finish this alone Seob? It’s so many..” ask Gikwang.

Yoseob just nodding along happily as he munching his noodles.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week has passed since Yoseob surgery. Everything was fine. Yoseob still wearing his mask but only when he going out from the house.

“Seob, have you take your medicines?..” ask Dujun when he saw the younger getting ready to sleep.

“De.. I’ve taken them already..” said Yoseob half asleep.

“What were you doing that you’re tired?..” ask Dujun curiously.

“I’m playing games with Dongwoonie, and then went shopping with Hyunseung hyung and after that I accompany Gikwangie to the gym.. huargh.. I’m tired..” as he yawned cutely.

“Go to sleep then..” said Dujun.

Then suddenly, Junhyung went into the room.

“Seobie, want to watch a movie with me?..” ask Junhyung.

“Ssshh..” said Dujun as he look angrily at Junhyung.

“De? Junhyung hyung?..” said Yoseob as he heard his name being called. He slowly wake up and look at Junhyung.

“De, it’s me.. do you want..”

But before he finish, Dujun cut him.

“It’s alright Seob, Junhyung just want to check on you whether you’re asleep or not.. go back to sleep..” said Dujun as he drag Junhyung out from the room.

“Ohh.. ok..” said Yoseob.

“What.. hey, hey.. what are you doing?..” said Junhyung when he being drag by the leader.

"Let him sleep, don't disturb him.." said the leader as he grin widely before went back to his room.

 

******