RECORDING 1

YOSEOB DRABBLE COLLECTIONS

******

“Huargh! I’m tired..” shout Yoseob as he lean back at his chair.

“Then sleep hyung..” said Dongwoon beside him.

They were going back home, but Yoseob had one more schedule so they will stop to drop Yoseob then going home.

“No, I can’t.. I had another schedule after this..” said Yoseob tiredly as he check his phone.

“Ahh, jinjjayo? Then you’re not going home with us?..” ask Dongwoon again.

Yoseob shaking his head as he take out the lyrics book from his bagpack and start reciting it.

“He had to sing the backup for our album, director want to take the tape tomorrow morning.. so he need to sing it tonight..” explain Junhyung.

“All of our song?..” ask Gikwang as he look at Yoseob at the back.

“Yup.. but I can’t really remember our lyrics..” said Yoseob sadly.

“Aniya.. you can do it, I’m sure..” said Dongwoon as he smile at Yoseob.

“Then, did you come home tonight? Or sleep there?..” ask Hyunseung.

“I don’t think I can come home, so I will sleep there maybe.. but I will come home the next morning..” said Yoseob.

“Then take this, you easily catch a cold so I don’t want you to get sick the next morning you came home..” said Hyunseung as he give a blanket to Yoseob.

“De, arasso hyung..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Alright, Seobie.. you’ve arrive, do well ok? We’ll see you at home tomorrow..” said Dujun.

“De, have a safe trip back..” said Yoseob as he get in the building.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The recording went well, and Yoseob only come back home at 11 in the morning looking tired and exhausted.

“You’re ok? Everything going’s fine? The recording?..” ask Dujun when he see the younger walk in to his room.

“De.. everything’s fine” said Yoseob as he walk to his bed and lying there.

“Hey, hey.. go wash up first before you want to get rest..” said Dujun as he look at the younger want to get sleep.

“I’m tired..” said Yoseob half asleep.

“I know, but wash up first or at least take a bath or change your clothes.. you’ll get sick if you didn’t ..” said Dujun but the younger ignored him and just drifting to sleep.

“Aish.. jinjja, this kid..” Dujun sigh as he walk to the younger’s bed waking him up.

“Yah! I will count to three, if you don’t I’ll call everyone to drag you to the bathroom..” said Dujun treatening.

“Just call them..” said Yoseob.

“I’ll call your omma, ani.. your appa.. or your noona, which want you want me to call?..” said Dujun again smirking.

“Andwae!.. I’m up, I’m up.. I’m already up, don’t call omma..” said Yoseob as he quickly take his towel and went to the bathroom.

It was easy to threatning Yoseob, just call his family and he will do everyting you want him to do. Everyone knows that Yoseob is such a fragile boy, his immune system is weak.. so his family really worried about him when he decide to become a singer and leave them.  Become a leader, it was Dujun responsibility to make sure that the younger was in a healthy condition. But everyone in the group feeling that they must take care of him, eventhough Yosoeb never tell them to do that. It’s just, who can resist to just ignore someone that were so cute and adorable like him.. they just feel the urge to protect their vocalist .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hyung, we have a practice this evening right? At what time?..” ask Yoseob when he went out from the bathroom.

“At 6.. wae?..” ask Dujun back looking up at the younger.

“Noona told me yesterday that he want to treat everyone, and I forget to tell you.. so do you think that we will be able to come?..” ask Yoseob.

“Dinner?”

“Yeah, but since we had a group practice.. should I call her to cancel it?..” ask Yoseob.

“We can make it though.. but a bit late, after the practice then.. maybe at 10..” said Dujun.

“Ok, I will call her then..” so he make way to call his noona, and luckily his noona agree. He then went to his bed and lie back.

“Hyung, can you wake me up when it’s times to go practice?..” ask Yoseob as he yawn cutely.

“Aigoo, of course.. just get to rest, I know you’re tired..” said Dujun as he pinch his cheek before making his way to went out from the room.

“Thank you hyung..” said Yoseob smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey Yoondo, where’s Seobie?.. I heard he already back..” said Junhyung when he see the leader come into the kitchen.

“Yeah, in the room.. sleeping, he looks so tired.. where’s the other?..” ask Dujun when he notice that the house was a bit quiet.

“Gikwang went to the gym with Dongwoon, and Seungie went out with manager hyung since morning.. maybe to the mall, he once said to me that he want to buy a new clothes..” explain Junhyung.

“That guy, just how many clothes he want to buy?.. his closet is so full already..”

“That’s what I thought too..” said Junhyung.

“I’m hungry, did you take lunch already? I want to call a delivery, wanna join?..”

“What do you want to buy? Chicken?..”

“I want to buy bossam..”

“Ok, call..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Seobie, ireona.. Seobie-yah..” said Dujun as he shake the younger’s body.

“Urmm.. is it time to practice?..” ask Yoseob sleepy as he got up and sit on his bed.

“De, let’s go.. pack up your bag..” said Dujun as he take his bagpack and went out.

After washing his face, he went out to see the others already waiting for him at the living room.

“Ok, let’s go..” said Dujun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In their van, Yoseob open up his bag and take out the chocolate bar and water bottle. His water bottle was so cute, it was Thomas and friends, Hyunseung bought it for him for his birthday 2 years ago.  He eat quietly at the back as he listening a music from his phone. Finish with one bar of chocolate, he search again in his bag but find nothing. He pouted angrily as he feel hungry again.

“Yah, what with a sudden pouting?..” chuckle Junhyung as he look at the younger beside him.

“I only bring one choco bar..”

“And..”

“I’m still hungry..”

Junhyung laugh at him as he shaking his head. He then rammed into his bag taking out something.

“Here, take this..”

“But I don’t eat potato bread..”

“It’s not potato, it’s cheese.. look closely..” said Junhyung.

“Ahh de.. is this all you had? Nothing else?..” ask Yoseob again when he feel that the bread can’t satisfy his hunger.

“Nope.. yah, bread can make you full even if you only eat a little..”

“But not to me..” said Yoseob as he take the bread and eat it.

“Hyung, can we stop somewhere.. I’m hungry..” ask Yoseob with his mouth full of bread to Dujun.

“After practice, we will eat dinner at your sister’s.. just be patient..” said Dujun.

“But I’m hungry.. paegopa.. paegopa..” pout Yoseob again leaning on his chair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Paegopa.. paegopa.. paegopa.. paegopa..”

“Hyung, let just stop somewhere drive thru.. this kid can’t stop muttering that he’s hungry..” said Hyunseung irritated to manager’s hyung.

“Paegopa.. paegopa.. paegopa..”

“Yah! Can you please stop.. I want to sleep!..” said Hyunseung as he glare at Yoseob at the backseat.

“Then, I’ll stop at McD.. drive-thru only, ok?..” said the manager hyung.

“Such a kid..” sigh Dujun but he smile thought of the younger’s cute behaviour.

 

******